Online MBA Hospitality Management Admission 2023: An MBA in Hospitality Management is a two-year program that prepares professionals for various positions within the hotel industry. Students will be prepared for various roles in the hospitality industry through this program. Students are also taught various aspects of hotel management from a business perspective. In this MBA program in hospitality management, students gain practical knowledge and skills required to perform hotel duties.
- Registration for the online MBA session 2023 is now open at IMTS Institute. The application deadline is 31 August 2023.
- In 2023, Mangalayatan University has begun accepting applications for its Online MBA program. By 31 August 2023, applications must be submitted.
There are mainly theory and projects centered around the different aspects of hospitality management in this hospitality management course. In addition to excellent communication skills, students are also taught negotiation, public relations, and team supervision skills
In the healthcare industry, the demand for trained and skilled professionals continues to increase rapidly. Developing at a rapid pace is expected to be a feature of this industry in the future. Increasing salaries and job security have made people realize that working in the hotel industry is a great career choice.
There are various course key pointers we have jotted down in this article.
Online MBA Hospitality Management Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Hospitality Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation with a minimum of 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹12,50,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Guest Experience Manager, Global Development Manager, Director of Financial Planning|
Online MBA Hospitality Management Admissions in India
- There are a few simple steps to follow in order to apply for an online MBA program in Hospitality Management in India.
- When it comes to online academic mode, there are a number of differences between one university and another. It is important to remember that there are different steps to take for working professionals.
- The eligibility criteria for admission should be reviewed by students, followed by the enrollment process.
- Students will receive faculty assistance in addition to the course LMS and live recordings. It varies from university to university what steps and procedures are required. The average student who enrolls in a degree program completes it within two years.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Hospitality Management
- Hospitality management encompasses a variety of fields such as hotel management, real estate, tourism, events, restaurant experiences, and health and wellness.
- You can find a variety of careers in the hospitality industry with a degree in Hospitality Management, and you can transform the industry with innovative ideas.
- An MBA in Hospitality Management equips you with creative problem-solving and entrepreneurial thinking skills to transform businesses.
Online MBA Hospitality Management Eligibility Criteria
- MBA Hospitality Management candidates must have completed their graduation degree at a recognized university, and if they are working, they can also apply for online admission.
- A minimum of 50% should be achieved by students in order to graduate. Students must have an interest in the hospitality field course.
- There are no age restrictions for the Management Course. Working professionals will find this course convenient.
- The eligibility criteria for each university should be read and checked thoroughly by students. To be admitted to the best university, students should choose the best university.
Online MBA Hospitality Management Fee Structure
There is a wide range of fees and costs for the online MBA Hospitality Management program and they change from university to university. Fees and costs should be carefully reviewed by students before enrolling. Depending on the university’s admissions process, students are assessed fees either annually or semester-by-semester. Fees are estimated to be between 60000 and 1,00,000 rupees.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA Hospitality Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Organizational Behaviour||Communication Skills and Business Correspondence|
|Total Quality Management||Principles of Management|
|Accounting for Management||Hospitality Marketing Management|
|Introduction to Hospitality Management||Financial Management|
|Human Resource Management||Facility Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Food and Beverage Management||Hospitality Law|
|Rooms Division Management||Medical Tourism|
|Tourism Principles and Practice||Safety and Security Management|
|Research Methods in Business||Research Methods In Business|
|Hospitality Marketing Management||Customer Relationship Management|
Note: Online MBA Hospitality Management syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of Online MBA Hospitality Management
This course offered a wide range of career opportunities for those students who successfully complete it. Both private and public organizations accept candidates who earn an MBA Hospitality Management degree online. Some job profiles are mentioned below:
- Healthcare Manager
- Senior Healthcare Manager
- Wellness report and health spa manager
- Medical and health service manager.
- Mental health organizations
- Health insurance
- National and international healthcare organizations
- Medical Colleges and institutions
- and more.
There is an ongoing academic process for the Online MBA Hospitality Management 2023 program.
Be the first to leave a review.