Online MBA HR & Marketing Admission 2023: An online MBA in Human Resources Management and Marketing is crucial to the success of any business. A postgraduate degree course in this field caters to students who wish to gain a deeper understanding of marketing techniques and HR strategies by acquiring extensive knowledge.
By taking these courses, students can better understand marketing principles and human resources strategies. As a professional degree program, this course provides a solid understanding of building a brand image and developing employee management skills.
2-year MBA in Marketing & Human Resource Management online program provides in-depth knowledge about marketing and human resource management strategies. The course includes Business Environment Strategy, Employee Reward Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Strategic Human Resource Management, Retail Marketing, and Brand Management. It is possible for students to get jobs in the human resources department or the marketing field.
For the overview details, students need to read out the whole article.
Online MBA HR & Marketing Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Human Resource and Marketing|
|Eligibility||Graduated with and Bachelor’s Degree with 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹40,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹12,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Human Resource Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Product Manager|
Online MBA HR & Marketing Admissions 2023 in India
- A student must complete the commerce background study to be accepted to the online MBA HR & Marketing program. There are very few steps to the admission process in India.
- If students have completed their intermediate studies in a relevant field, you can enroll in a 2-year online MBA program. Additionally, working professionals can enroll in the program if they seek a manageable schedule between work and study.
- It is possible for students to access the official website of the university through online mode. There is information about the course on the official website, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus.
- In some cases, the fees charged by a university can differ from that of another. As well as that there is a difference between the scores and the evaluation procedures as well.
Quick Facts on Online MBA HR & Marketing
- HR MBAs can provide HR professionals with various opportunities and expertise in employee relations, compensation, training, and recruitment.
- In this course, applicants will get new techniques of marketing and marketing strategies, relations between employees and organizations, etc.
- This program provides individuals with in-depth knowledge about their industry or wishes to work in.
- Throughout your career, every position offers different opportunities and challenges, expanding the types of tasks you can perform and the companies you can work with.
Online MBA HR & Marketing Eligibility Criteria
Before applying candidates who wish to join any university for an online MBA HR & Marketing course must read out the eligibility criteria for online master’s degree courses. following the criteria mentioned below,
- For admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students must complete their graduation degree studies.
- Students must achieve at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the program.
- Merit marks are used since there are no entrance exams for online MBA HR & Marketing admissions.
Online MBA HR & Marketing Fee Structure
The expenditure is minimal for applicants who wish to enroll in online courses through the online mode compared to regular course admissions. In some universities, semester fees are charged, while annual fees are charged in others. The fee range is estimated to be between 40,000 and 1,00,000 rupees.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA HR & Marketing Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Managerial Accounting||Legal aspects of Business|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Management|
|Statistics for Management||Management Information Systems|
|Management Concepts & Theories||Marketing Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Business Environment||Corporate Finance|
|Managerial Communication||Quantitative Methods|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Training and Development||Business Marketing|
|Counselling Skills for Manager||Advertising Management|
|Compensation Management||Consumer Behaviour|
|Management of Industrial Relations||Performance Management|
|Brand Management||Sales Promotion Management|
|Internet Marketing||Cross Cultural and Global Management|
|Service Marketing||Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems|
Note: Online MBA HR & Marketing syllabus may vary from university to university.
Career Opportunities After Online MBA HR & Marketing Course
A student with Online MBA in HRM & Marketing Management degree has plenty of job opportunities. Some top job profiles are mentioned below:
- Customer relationship manager
- Brand manager
- HR Manager
- Executive Recruiter
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Channel Head
- Media Planner
- Tata Consulting
- Tech Mahindra
- IT Companies
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA HR & Marketing 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|