Online MBA Retail Management Admission 2023: An online MBA in Retail Management is a postgraduate degree that takes two years to complete. Among its objectives are the latest methods and objectives of management. Retail Management encompasses everything from attracting customers to providing them with a pleasant experience. The program emphasizes the development of students’ managerial and business skills.
There has been a change in the old ways of retail marketing as a result of globalization. In order to prepare students for these changes, the Online and Distance MBA in Retail Management program helps them develop skills such as leadership, budgeting, accounting, and finance, as well as marketing and customer focus.
Online MBA in Retail Management curriculum includes Strategic Management, International Retailing, Corporate Communication, Quantitative Methods, Retail Planning, Strategic Retail Management, Advertising and Sales Promotion, and Direct and Network Marketing.
For the detailed MBA Retail Management overview students need to readout the whole article.
Online MBA Retail Management Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Retail Management|
|Eligibility||Graduated and Bachelor Degree with 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹7,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Retail Manager, Merchandising Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager|
Online MBA Retail Management Admissions in India
- Students must complete the commerce background study in order to be accepted to the Online MBA in Retail Management. The admission process in India is quite simple and there are only a few steps involved.
- You can enroll in an online MBA program after completing your intermediate studies in a relevant field. It is also possible for working professionals to enroll in the program if they are looking for a way to balance their work and study schedules in a manageable manner.
- As part of the online mode of access, students can access the official website of the university in order to obtain information about the university. Detailed information about the course can be found on the official website of the course, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus.
- There can be instances when the fees charged by a university may differ from those charged by another university. Additionally, there is also a discrepancy between the score and the evaluation procedure as well as the differences between the scores.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Retail Management
- Online MBA Retail Management degree can help you find a high-paying job after masters degree .
- Moreover, you can apply for jobs such as product manager, marketing executive, sales manager, merchandiser, sales executive, and store manager.
- In the retail management course, you will also study how to manage the store, increase sales, import products from overseas, and sell them.
Online MBA Retail Management Eligibility Criteria
- Students must complete their graduation degree studies in order to qualify for admission to any of the above-mentioned universities.
- The minimum requirement for students to be eligible for the program is to have at least a 50% mark in their bachelor’s degree to qualify.
- Since there are no entrance exams for online MBA in Retail Management admissions, merit marks are used.
Online MBA Retail Management Fee Structure
Applicants who wish to enroll in online courses through the online mode are less likely to have to spend as much as applicants who wish to enroll in regular courses through the regular admissions process. A semester fee may be charged by some universities, while an annual fee may be charged by others. A fee range between INR 60,000 and INR 1,00,000 rupees is estimated to be the range of the fees for the course.
Online MBA Retail Management Application Form
The Application form for online MBA Retail Management admission is given above. Interested students must fill out the application form to get admission to the institute. All the information provided by the student in the application form must be correct and according to the educational certificate. To avoid the wrong information, students must check the details carefully before final submission.
Other’s MBA Specialization
Online MBA Retail Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles of Management||Principles of Marketing – I|
|Quantitative Techniques||Production & Operation Management|
|Business Law & Corporate Governance||Management Information System|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management – I|
|Principle of Accounting||Strategic Management|
|Managerial Economics||Financial Management – I|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Entrepreneurship Essentials||Concepts of Retail Management|
|Cost & Management Accounting||Merchandising & Retail Environment|
|International Business||Strategic Personal Selling|
|Research Methodology||Product & Brand Management|
|Project Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|Business Analytics||Project Work – Part 2 Final Submission|
|Project Work – Part 1|
Note: Online MBA Retail Management syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of Online MBA Retail Management
It is a UGC-approved course, therefore all the Government and private organizations accept these candidates. Therefore, the Candidates who successfully complete the online MBA Retail Management course have plenty of job opportunities. They can expect a bright future with a good salary package. Some top job profiles for these candidates are:
Brand Manager: After finishing the Online MBA Retail management course, students have various job opportunities and Brand Manager is one of them. The purpose of brand management in marketing is to analyze a brand’s current perception in the market, plan how it should be perceived to achieve its objectives and ensure that it is perceived as planned and achieves its goals. And the starting salary of the Brand Manager is INR 3.6 LPA and it will increase as per your knowledge and experience.
- Retail Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Customer care executive
- Image Promoter
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Manager, and more.
MBA Retail Management Salary in India
After completing the MBA Retail Management program, candidates will have a decent job with a handsome salary package, as we mentioned above about jobs after this management program. Candidates can quickly start earning 3,00,000/Indian rupees to 6,00,000/Indian rupees in India. Apart from this, students can get jobs in other countries also.
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA Retail Management 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|