MBA Quality Management Course: The duration of the program is two years. It focuses on enhancing organizational aspects and product quality. The course covers advanced business administration, quality control, company performance, and quality assurance and planning.
Students must have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved University with a 45% mark.
The program fee ranges significantly among various university types, starting from INR 69,000 to INR 4.45 lakhs. Students who want to know the exact fees can check out the university’s authorized website.
Common entrance exams for the MBA in Quality Management include CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, and SNAP. One of these exams must be taken for regular-mode students. However, IMTS Institute allows students to opt for distance learning without appearing in the specific entrance exams.
The two-year program in the first year includes Management Accounting, Principles of Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, Managerial Economics, and Human Resource Management.
MBA Quality Management Admission Update 2024
- IMTS Institute has started the admission process for MBA Quality Management for the 2024 academic year. Apply before the deadline of 29 Feb 2024.
- Subharti University invites interested candidates to apply for the MBA Quality Management program for the 2024-2025 academic session. The last date to apply is February 28, 2024.
- SKU University has opened admissions for the MBA Quality Management course beginning in the 2024 academic year. Submit applications by the extended deadline of Feb 26, 2024.
- NIILM University admission announcement for MBA Quality Management for the 2024-2025 academic year. Hurry, the deadline extended to Feb 28, 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences admission for the MBA Quality Management program for the 2024 academic session. Apply soon, last date is 29 Feb 2024.
- William Carey University invites applications for the MBA Quality Management course for the 2024-2025 academic year. The deadline for submission is Feb 27, 2024.
All About MBA Quality Management Course
Master of Business Administration in Quality Management focuses on the basics of quality management, product quality assurance, different quality models, cost principles and quality function, and so on. It is a postgraduate degree program that has two years of duration.
- In this course, students will get to know about the best quality management policy, managerial and leadership skills, concepts pertaining to technology, competitive market, marketing, gap analysis, and many other skills.
- The MBA Quality Management courses are subjects like Financial Accounting, Managerial Economics, Business Policy, QM Systems, Control, etc.
- After completing this course, students will have a wide scope in relevant field.
MBA Quality Management Course Eligibility Criteria
The MBA Quality Management program’s common eligibility criteria for the state, private, and other universities are listed below.
- Applicants have to complete the bachelor’s degree course from a discipline university for an MBA quality Management course.
- A minimum of 45 percent is required for admission and the reserved categories have 5 percent relaxation.
- CMAT/CAT or MAT are famous entrance examinations for MBA Quality Management admission.
- Counseling sessions or personal interviews assist in universities making the final decision on admission.
MBA Quality Management Course Fees Structure
The structure of fees for the MBA Quality Management program is made up of the contributions of the application form fee, registration fee, admission fee, and tuition fee. The cost of an MBA QM varies between private, deemed-to-be, central, and other universities, ranging from INR 69,000 to INR 4.45 lacs. Aspiring students rarely find similar MBA QM fees at universities.
Types of MBA Quality Management Course
Anyone who wants to study the MBA Quality Management program but regularly, although he or she does not have time, can do so by using online mode. Apart from online, distance education offers opportunities for remote aspirants looking for education possibilities in the MBA Quality Management program. We will go over all three dimensions of education—distance, online, and regular—in the section that follows in this unit.
Regular MBA Quality Management Course
MBA Quality Management in regular mode is still in demand among students because of the classroom environment, regular question-answer sessions, library, group discussions, teachers’ presence, and so on.
Candidates can apply to the MBA Quality Management course at Lovely Professional University, BITS Pilani, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, etc. The annual fee for an MBA Quality Management regular degree is INR 1.98 to INR 2.23 Lacs.
Distance MBA Quality Management Course
The MBA Quality Management distance learning program is ideal for students who prefer to learn at their own pace and on their own schedule. The course is very affordable compared to the other two forms of education.
A distance MBA Quality Management course is offered by SP Jain University, BITS Pilani, etc. The approximate fee of the MBA Quality Management ODL program is INR 39,000 to INR 45,000 annually.
Top Distance Education Courses in India
Online MBA Quality Management Course
There is no better way for students to complete their MBA Quality Management program remotely than online, where they can not only study at their own pace but also hear daily lectures to stay in touch with the traditional study environment.
Some great options for an MBA online in Quality Management program are Mangalayatan University, Manipal University, D.Y. Patil University, etc. The approximate or estimated one-year fee of the MBA QM program is INR 65,000 to INR 74,000.
MBA Quality Management Subjects
- Management Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Research for Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management Systems and Methods
- Personal Management
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Quality Assurance and Audit
- Environmental Management System
- Organizational Behaviors
What After MBA Quality Management Course?
After completing the MBA in Quality Management course, students will be able to equipped with a valuable skill set like Quality Management, Supply Chain, Project handling & more that can open doors to a variety of career paths.
- MBA Quality Management graduates have scope in various sectors such as Security Agencies, Banks, Manufacturing and Construction Firms, etc.
- After this course, students can work at many job profiles such as Quality engineers, Quality Supervisors, Quality leaders, Quality Control executives, Quality Analysts and many more.
- The initial salary that an MBA Quality Management professional get is INR 6.36 to INR 9.45 LPA.
MBA Quality Management Course Top Job Profiles
- Quality Manager
- Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Quality Supervisor
- Quality Controller
- Quality Leader
- Quality Engineer
- Customer Satisfaction Manager
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Retail Store Manager
- Senior Auditor
- Process Improvement Manager
- Root Cause Analysis Specialist
Be the first to leave a review.