BBA in Accounting Taxation and Audit Course: The three-year BBA in Accounting Taxation and Audits is an undergraduate (UG) program. It covers important accounting and taxation topics. This course covers advanced accounting and basic tax concepts vital to financial management, tax planning, and auditing.
Admission requires 10+2 or equivalent, with English and Accountancy as core subjects. A 35% passing grade is common for the BBA in the Accounting Taxation and Audits program.
The three-year BBA in Accounting Taxation and Audits (BBA ATA) program fees at various universities start from Rs 45,000/-to INR 1,75,000/-.
Regular BBA ATA students need to pass national entrance examinations like CUET, CET, CUCET, IPU, and others. IMTS Institute gives the option to students to study the course in a distance learning option without entrance tests.
The program covers a broad spectrum of disciplines for learning. From Organizational Behavior, Cost Accounting, and Marketing Management in early semesters to Advanced Accounting, Auditing and Assurance, Financial Management, and more in later semesters, each subject builds managerial and specialized skills.
BBA Accounting, Taxation, and Audit Programme Admission Update:
- IMTS Institute welcomes aspirants to apply for its BBA Accounting, Taxation, and Audit program beginning the 2024 academic year. Submit your application before the last date – 29 Feb 2024.
- Subharti University has opened admissions for the BBA Accounting, Taxation, and Audit course for the 2024-2025 academic session. Register before February 28, 2024.
- SKU University invites interested students to enroll in its BBA Accounting, Taxation, and Audit program for the 2024 academic year. Send your application before the extended deadline, Feb 26, 2024.
- NIILM University announces application opening for the BBA Accounting, Taxation, and Audit program for the 2024-2025 academic year. Apply before Feb 28, 2024.
- Mangalayatan University ushers aspirants to register for its BBA Accounting, Taxation, and Audit program commencing the 2024 academic session by 29 Feb 2024
- William Carey University calls for applications for enrollment in the BBA Accounting, Taxation, and Audit course for the 2024-2025 academic year before Feb 15, 2024.
What is BBA in Accounting Taxation and Audits?
BBA in Accounting Taxation and Audits is one of the prominent courses among bachelor’s degrees. It is an undergraduate degree with a duration of three years. Accounting and taxation are the most critical part of business and economy. This course transmits students comprehensive knowledge in advanced studies in accounting and tax, building various skills as well. Throughout this program, students will be able to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in financial management, tax planning, and auditing.
BBA Accountancy Taxation and Audit Eligibility:
The BBA ATA program’s most possible eligibility for students seeking admission is mentioned in the pointers that follow:
- 10+2 or 12th with English and Accountancy as two of the five subjects.
- The minimum passing percentage required for admission to BBA Accountancy Taxation and Audit program is 35%.
- Some universities conduct or take the assistance of entrance examinations, and personal interview to grant admission to the BBA ATA program.
- The cut-off marks are released to shortlist candidates to complete the admission process.
BBA ATA Fee Structure:
The fee structure of the BBA ATA specialized program differs due to the mode of learning, and universities’ standpoints. An institution like IMTS asks for a three-year fee of BBA ATA of INR 1,65,000. The average fees of the BBA ATA program in private, state, and central-run universities can be found from INR 60,000 to INR 2,90,000.
Types of BBA ATA Course
The BBA in Accounting, Taxation, and Audit is now offered in regular, distance learning, and online modes. The addition of other forms to the education sector greatly aided in giving students hope that they could continue their studies despite their financial and personal situations. The next three sections will provide some insight into how one can improve their academic standing.
BBA ATA Course Objective
- Accounting standards-compliant preparation and presentation of consolidated financial statements for public and private corporations.
- By applying effective tax planning strategies, a person, corporation, or trust can compute their income tax payables.
- Informing management about operations, strategy, and control decisions by gathering, analyzing, and communicating information.
Regular or Full-Time BBA ATA Course
The traditional BBA Accounting Taxation and Audit program lasts for three years. Students who choose this mode of study receive ongoing support from their instructors and other students to develop their knowledge perfectly. The on-campus study gives students the chance to interact daily. The average fee of the six-semester program is as low as INR 80,000; however, the cost can increase up to a maximum of about 3 lac rupees.
Distance BBA ATA Course
The BBA ATA program in distance mode is the most suitable way to study the program for students who cannot afford the high-priced fees and travel costs. The BBA ATA course would also be beneficial to students who have limited time because it allows them to study independently and flexibly.
Distance learning materials can be downloaded, received, or collected from the university. The BBA ATA E-learning materials are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, making it the best option. The fee for the BBA ATA distance education program ranges from INR 45,000 to INR 1.75 Lacs.
Top Distance Education Courses in India
Online BBA ATA Course
The BBA Accountancy Taxation and Audit online program is a great choice for students who want to take part in the daily teaching-learning process while doing it from a distance.
The mode enables students to download daily recorded lectures, ask questions, and communicate with the concerned professors of the BBA ATA Course.
The BBA ATA online course providers typically offer the following advantages, audio, and video lectures, hardcopy and softcopy study materials, etc. The cost of the online BBA ATA program ranges from INR 71,000 to INR 2.21 Lac.
BBA ATA Subjects
|Fundamentals of Accounting
|Generic Subject 2
|Principles of Management
|Interdisciplinary Subject 2
|Generic Subject 1
|Human Resource Management
|Interdisciplinary Subject 1
|Skill Enhancement Subject 1
|Principle of Taxation
|Financial Market Operation
|Skill Enhancement Subject 2
|IT in Business and E-commerce
|Generic / Interdisciplinary Subject
|Indian Financial System
|Quantitative Techniques for Management
|Auditing and Assurance
|Internship and Project Work
|Skill Enhancement Subject 3
|Generic / Interdisciplinary Subject
What After BBA ATA Course?
- BBA ATA Course career scope includes jobs in various sectors such as Accounting, CA Firms, Finance, Supply chain, HR management, Tourism Management and etc.
- Students of this course will be able to work in various top job profiles like Accountant, Financial Manager, Accounts Manager, Cost Accountant, Cost Accounting Manager, Tax Assistant, Executive Assistant and many others.
- BBA ATA Course graduates can get an initial salary package of INR 2.4 Lakhs per annum to 4.7 Lakhs per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: What is BBA ATA Course?
Answer: BBA ATA or Bachelor of Business Administration Accountancy Taxation and Audit is a three-year undergraduate degree specialization course.
Question: Can I complete BBA ATA in 2 years?
Answer: As per the guidelines, it takes a minimum of three years to complete a BBA ATA undergraduate degree course.
Be the first to leave a review.