MBA Finance Course: A two-year MBA in Finance is a PG course. This course includes studying financial risk assessment, capital investment methods, trend analysis, finance management, business analysis, and resource evaluation.
BBA Finance, BBA General, or similar degrees from UGC-approved universities are required for admission. Undergraduate programs often demand 45%. Students with bachelor’s degrees in commerce, science, or arts may also be admitted.
The fees for the MBA in finance course can vary among universities due to factors such as accommodation and living expenses. The fees vary from Rs 34,000/- to 2.1 Lacs Indian rupees per year.
MBA in Finance programs accept CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, and other entrance exams.
The program includes financial risk assessment, capital investment techniques, trend analysis, and managerial skills, etc.
MBA Finance Course Admission Update:
- IMTS Institute asks aspiring finance professionals to start building their careers by applying for its MBA Finance program commencing in the 2024 academic year before 29 Feb 2024.
- Subharti University tells candidates passionate about the finance industry to apply for its MBA Finance course within the 2024-2025 academic session before February 28, 2024.
- SKU University informs applicants keen to specialize in finance to register their candidature for its MBA Finance program launching in the 2024 academic calendar year before the extended deadline of Feb 26, 2024.
- NIILM University announces that interested students looking to excel in a finance profession should apply for its MBA Finance program for the 2024-2025 academic year before Feb 28, 2024.
- Mangalayatan University communicates that aspirants seeking expertise in finance should enrol in its MBA Finance program starting the 2024 academic session before 29 Feb 2024.
- William Carey University states that candidates wanting to build advanced finance skills should submit their application for the MBA Finance course in the 2024-2025 academic year before Feb 27, 2024.
MBA Finance Course Headline
|MBA Financial management
|Financial management postgraduate degree in 2 years. Indian top MBA colleges are accepting applications. MBA Finance students Finance-related jobs include Accountant, Account Executive, Financial Analyst, and Business Executive.
|There are no IMTS Admission tests. For admission in MBA
|The UGC, AICTE, DEB, Approved all IMTS courses.
|All courses are valid
|Admission at IMTS
|IMTS students get 20-minute free consultation. Help picking a course and suggesting universities depending on budget and education.
|Eligibility ( Normal )
|Minimum 40% aggregate score CAT, XAT, and SNAP examinations are eligible.
|Investment, risk analysis, financial management, etc.
|Four semesters in 2 years.
|Rs 34,000/- to Rs 2.1 Lacs; however, it can rise with experience.
|Operations Manager, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, etc.
|Top Recruiting Companies
|Insurance, international finance, tax planning, and investment banking opportunity.
|Exams Other University
|CAT, XAT, and SNAP testing.
Why Study an MBA Finance Course?
The MBA in Finance is a two-year postgraduate program that offers comprehensive knowledge and skills in managing, investing, and acquiring resources in the finance field. The sector experiences an annual growth rate of approximately 8.5%, resulting in numerous job opportunities for MBA Finance graduates in both the private and public sectors.
Since MBA Finance courses are diverse in nature, companies seek graduates with the ability to manage costs, expenditures, and capital requirements across various sectors, such as marketing, sales, and human resources. Some of the top recruiters for MBA in Finance graduates include State Bank of India, HDFC, Tata, and Reliance.
MBA Finance Course Details
- MBA Finance is a specialized program within the Master of Business Administration degree. The course typically spans over two years and is divided into four semesters. To be eligible for the MBA Finance program, candidates must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Admissions to the MBA Finance program are usually granted through either entrance tests or merit-based scores. Several popular entrance tests for MBA Finance include CAT (Common Admission Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test), GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), and SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test), among others. These entrance tests help assess the aptitude and skills of candidates for admission to the program.
MBA Finance Course Eligibility
Students seeking to enroll in the MBA Finance course must have an undergraduate degree BBA in Finance and BBA General from any recognized UGC-approved university with a minimum of 45 percent. Passing a bachelor’s degree with related subjects in commerce, science, and arts can also be eligible for admission.
- NMAT, GMAT, XAT, and CAT are some entrance examinations used for admission to the MBA Finance course.
- Shortlisted candidates normally get invitations for counselling/interviews or group discussion sessions.
MBA Finance Course Fee Structure
The preparation of the MBA Finance fee structure is supported by registration/admission, examination, and two-year tuition fees. The annual or complete fee of the MBA Finance degree program is rarely found the same for one or two universities because most universities determine the fee structure of the MBA degree program based on more than the basics such as accommodation, living expenses, and so on. Thus, we can expect differences amongst universities in the fee for an MBA in Finance from 34,000 to 2.1 Lacs Indian rupees annually.
Types of MBA in Finance
The new world or modern education system brought three different ways of learning and completing the MBA Finance degree program which are online, regular, and distance learning. Students are given choices to make so that they can comfortably complete their education drive in the Master of Business Administration field.
Online MBA Finance Course
The online method of growing knowledge in the MBA Finance degree program suits individuals who are seeking alternatives to regular education so that they can study regularly and not find themselves away from the learning environment.
Regular MBA Finance Course
Regular learning in the MBA Finance degree program is a gift to learners because here they cannot only improve their theoretical knowledge but also find glimpses of the practical experience of the professional world they are going to enter later.
MBA Finance regular degree program is something that almost is taken in all states in India in various universities like S P Jain Institute of Management, NMIMS, Symbiosis Institute of Management, etc. The annual fee of MBA Finance’s regular degree program rovers from INR 87,000 to 1.25 Indian rupees.
Distance MBA Finance Course
MBA Finance distance learning course is offered at various universities and institutions. students get to experience both campus-based and online learning. Students also can complete their studies while they are working. This method of studying the course is popular because it saves both time and money. MBA Finance via Distance mode is really beneficial for those who don’t have so much money to pay high fees.
The course “MBA Finance” in distance learning can be found at respectable universities, colleges, and institutions. The yearly fee for the MBA specialized degree program is from INR 34,000 to INR 56,000.
MBA Finance Syllabus
Students who are looking for the Syllabus for the MBA in Finance Course. Before that, students should know the Syllabus can vary. It depends on the institutes. Below, we are sharing the list of subjects list in semester-wise. Kindly check it, and don’t forget to confirm it from the official website.
|MBA Finance I Semester Syllabus
MBA Finance II Semester Syllabus
|Management Information System
|Fundamentals of Accounting
|Computer Applications in Business
Research Methodology and Project Work
|Statistical Techniques for Managerial Decisions
|Direct and Indirect Taxes
Fundamentals of Marketing Management
|Macroeconomics and Business Environment
|MBA Finance III Semester Syllabus
MBA Finance IV Semester Syllabus
|Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Risk Management: Tools and Applications
|Money Market and Capital Market
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Indian Financial Institutions and Markets
Mergers and Acquisitions
|International Financial Management
What After MBA Finance Course?
- MBA Finance Course scope offers a career in finance, banking, corporate and many other industries in the government and private sectors.
- After this PG degree, students can high paid job opportunities in merchant banking, corporate banking, financial advisor, private equity analysis, project management, financial advisor, portfolio management, and risk management areas.
- MBA Finance professional degree graduates can earn a starting salary package of INR 7 to 9 LPA which can increase over time and experience.
MBA Finance Jobs
MBA finance course graduates have various job options in India and abroad. They have employment opportunities in finance as well as other sectors such as marketing, business management and many others. As the financial sector is growing exponentially, the need for its management is also increasing rapidly. An MBA finance graduate gets higher perks and top job profiles in comparison to other graduates in the same field. MBA Finance’s top job profiles are
- Finance Manager
- General Manager
- Sales Associate
- Estate Planner
- General Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Digital Marketing Head
- Investment Banker
- Brand Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Tax Planner
Top Distance Education Courses in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Who is eligible for MBA finance?
Answer: Anyone who has completed their bachelor’s degree from any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university is eligible for the MBA finance course.
Be the first to leave a review.