Online BA Admission 2023: BA from an online or distance education program provides students with a wide range of knowledge and broadens their career options. Students can pursue a variety of careers after completing the BA program. In order to pursue his BA, a student can choose from a variety of subjects.
It is possible to do to Online BA programs in a variety of major subjects, such as History, Political Science, Literature, Philosophy, etc., depending on a student’s area of interest
Students who enrol in an online bachelor’s degree program that lasts for three years get the knowledge necessary to understand how the things they experience in their everyday lives impact them. The way of making decisions is influenced by a variety of different things, including language, location, and even politics, to name a few of these things.
It is commonly thought that online learning is a form of art. However, if we look closely at how things are working, we will find that it is a science course that explains the details of how things work in a very detailed way.
In this article, we have detailed information related to the course.
Online BA Admissions in India
- The admission procedure for the online BA course differs from the structure for taking admissions for the traditional BA course.
- It is important to evaluate and match the previous year’s mark sheet with the merit score marks. Students will have to fill out an online form with accurate information. University’s online education system provides students with all the necessary materials, including LMS, Recorded Lectures, Live Sessions, and Faculty Teaching.
- Online BA course is also open to working professionals who may find it difficult to deal with the lengthy formalities of admission. Therefore, the admission process is hassle-free for them as well. It is essential that students check and review the application before applying to any university.
Online BA Quick Facts
- The whole concept of Online and Distance Education is to provide ease and flexibility to the students, online/distance BA eligibility criteria are too very flexible.
- An online BA degree helps graduates develop ethical and soft skills.
- Moreover, it enhances graduates’ communication and language skills, enabling them to succeed in any organization.
- It is more cost-effective to obtain a BA degree than to earn another degree, considering its perks in the employment sector.
- There are several reasons why people enroll in online courses, including convenience, flexibility, and an accelerated curriculum. The more common institutions make it easy for students to advance through their studies as quickly as they would in these institutions like IMTS.
Online BA Eligibility Criteria
- A student is eligible to apply for an online BA course if he or she has completed his or her 10+2, preferably in a stream that is related to the arts, with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognized board.
- Furthermore, the eligibility criteria for the universities differ from one another. For the online BA Course, students should match their merit scores as there is no entrance test.
Online BA Duration
The minimum duration to complete an Online BA course is 3 years while the maximum period is 6 years. The course is further divided into 6 semesters and two semesters each year. During the programme, students will learn English, Political Science, History, Economics, etc subjects.
Online BA Fee Structure
Applicants interested in enrolling in an online BA course will incur lower costs than candidates interested in enrolling in a Bachelor of Arts regular course. It is standard practice for some universities to base their tuition and fees on the academic year, while others base theirs on the academic semester. It is anticipated that the total amount of costs will range between INR 10,000 and INR 30,000.
Online BA Specializations in India
In India, the online BA program is available in various specializations at different universities and colleges. Many students prefer to choose popular BA specializations such as Political Science, Hons and English. However, there are still many disciplines available for students to choose from. Below we have listed possible online BA specializations:
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Social Work
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Fine Arts
- Education/Physical Education
Advantages of Online BA Admission
Online BA program is beneficial for someone who lives in a remote or rural area of India and having difficulties finding a suitable college or university. This course is also beneficial for students who wanted to earn while studying. Pursuing a BA degree online gives students various advantages mentioned as follows:
- Fee affordability
- Higher likelihood of grasping course concepts
- Flexible and personalized study options
- Developing time-management skills
- Self-paced learning
Online BA Subjects
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|English Communication||Generic Elective Subject|
|Understanding Drama||Communication Skills in English|
From Language to Literature
Advanced English Communication Skills
|Understanding Poetry||The Structure of Modern English|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Reading the Novel||English for Practical Purposes|
|English Literature||History of Language 2|
|Twentieth-Century Indian Writing||
Concurrent – Discipline Centered
|Concurrent – Qualifying Language||Contemporary Literature|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Foundation Course in English-1 Or Foundation Course in Hindi-2||
Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
|Foundation Course in Hindi||
Foundation Course in Science and Technology
Note: Subject may vary for Online BA at various institutes and speciliazations
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Is it possible to complete my BA online?
Ans: Yes! There are a number of recognized distance universities that offer online bachelor of Arts degrees. You can apply through IMTS Institute, India’s one of the best online learning institutes.
Ques 2: Can I do BA online after 12th?
Ans: Yes, Anyone can do an online BA after completing 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% from an approved board.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|