Online BBA Management Admission 2023: In the BBA Management program, you will learn about a broad range of management topics. During the program’s core courses, students study international business, organizational behavior, human resources, production and operations management, and strategy
Thereafter, students can choose courses that align with their interests in leadership, entrepreneurship, small business, international management, and project management. Upon completion of the degree program, students will be prepared for management careers in accounting, economics, communications, human resources, marketing, insurance, professional development, and many other fields.
Online Bachelor of Business Administration in Management (Leadership and Applied Management Skills option), students are prepared to acquire management skills and advance their careers by developing a solid educational foundation in macroeconomics, microeconomics, information systems, human resources, financial analytics, and business law.
Management students learn how to integrate business activities across departments, motivate team members, cultivate a global mindset, and develop strategies, plans, procedures, and policies that will guide short-term and long-term operations.
For the detailed article read out all the important topics covered in this article.
Online BBA Management Highlights
Online BBA Management
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 35000 Per year to INR 1,20,000 Per year
|Salary||2.4 LPA to 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Marketer, Teacher, Social Media
Online BBA Management Admissions 2023
- Admission Procedure the students who want to enroll at BBA Management need to check all the admission intake policies. Students for the management courses need to complete their previous year’s scores.
- In order to apply for the BBA Management course, you need to visit the official website of the university where online admissions are available. It is very easy and hassle-free to apply for a BBA course at the university. The steps are well laid out and the procedure is well organized.
- It is necessary for students to complete their previous year’s marks in order to get admission to the following year. The BBA Management program, which is a 3-year specialization offered to incoming students, is a three-year degree program.
- As the online BBA Management Course allows working professionals to manage their jobs and studies, it is ideal for those seeking a career in the management field. It is important to review all the important points when reviewing the admission criteria for students.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Management 2023
- Students who pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration degree are prepared for careers in management by equipping them with the necessary skills.
- Choosing an online BBA degree programme is an excellent way for individuals to gain insight into management from the comfort of their own homes.
- Updates are made frequently to make sure that it reflects the most recent business trends.
- BBAs and other management-related bachelor’s degrees will surpass science, arts, and economics in popularity, according to education industry insiders.
Online BBA Management Eligibility Criteria
- To apply to any of the above universities, students must complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- According to the basic eligibility criteria, students must obtain at least 50% marks in their 12th grade.
- The online BBA admissions process does not include an entrance examination, so merit marks are used instead.
Online BBA Management Career prospect
Online Bachelor of Business Administration programs is becoming increasingly popular among students in India. Students will emerge from this class with a strong foundation in business management, organizational behavior, and the fundamentals of computer programming. They can acquire theoretical concepts and practical knowledge if they are given opportunities to interact with the business. After obtaining a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, you will have access to various employment options.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Management Fee Structure
Online BBA Management students should carefully check the fees and costs since they are always changing and vary from university to university. Depending on the admission process at your university, students will be assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester. In accordance with the fee estimate, the fee will range between INR 35000 Per year to INR 1,20,000 Per year.
Online BBA Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Essentials of Production and Operations Management
|Principles of Marketing||
Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
|Management Foundation||Environmental Studies|
|Fundamentals of Financial Management||Professional Ethics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Fundamentals of International Human Resource Management
|Brand Managemen||Financial Planning|
|Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship||Quality Management|
|Research Methods for Managers||
Research Methods for Managers
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Business Strategy||Operations Research|
Fundamentals of Retailing
|Sales and Distribution Management||Principles of Marketing|
|Dissertation||Marketing in Digital Age|
Note: The syllabus of the Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Management may vary from university to university.
There is an ongoing academic process for the Online BBA Management 2023 program.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|