Online MBA Business Analytics Admission 2023: An MBA in Business Analytics is an integrated work-related learning program designed for working professionals who desire rapid career advancement in the high-growth fields of Business Analytics and Big Data and who also wish to gain a prestigious Master’s-level qualification from an institution that will set them apart in highly competitive workplaces.
- IMTS Institute has opened a fresh registration portal for students who are interested in applying for Online MBA programs, the last date to apply is 31 August 2023.
- Mangalayatan University is accepting registration forms for Online MBA courses for session 2023, apply before 31 August 2023.
In this application of statistical analysis, actionable recommendations are provided based on the analysis results. A key focus for analysts in this field is to apply the insights they derive from the data to improve their products. A business analysis aims to produce concrete conclusions by answering specific questions about why things happened, what will happen, and what should be done.
With an MBA in Business Analytics, one can identify user trends, successful functions, and potential app adoption problems. Business analysts become more valuable to organizations as data becomes more valuable.
This article has more pointers where students can get all the essential details.
Online MBA Business Analytics Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration Business Analytics|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation in mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics with 50%|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹8.0 LPA.|
|Top Job Profiles||Data Analyst, Technical Team Lead, Business Analyst|
Online MBA Business Analytics Admissions 2023 In India
- The online MBA Business Analytics admission process involves hustle-free steps without lengthy procedures.
- For admission to the MBA Business Analytics program, students should have some knowledge and interest in the field.
- Admissions are made on a merit basis, and applicants are not required to sit for entrance examinations. The admissions process for investment banking varies from university to university.
- Those seeking a career in Online MBA Business Analytics can do so via online mode.
- Make sure all the details are correct before enrolling in any university.
Quick Facts On Online MBA Business Analytics
- Data-driven business solutions will be taught to students, along with the skills and strategies to implement them.
- As a data-driven business leader, you can position yourself for career success by combining analytical and managerial skills.
- To advance your career, you must holistically understand and solve business challenges and drive growth through strategic, data-driven decisions in today’s fast-paced, rapidly evolving digital economy.
Online MBA Business Analytics Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have completed their Graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree completed by the candidate in mathematics, accounting, statistics, and economics.
- There is no specific age limit to get admission to the online MBA Business Analytics course, and Working professionals can take admission to the program.
Online MBA Business Analytics Fee Structure
The student who wants to be admission to an online MBA in International Business course has to check course fees and costs since they are always subject to change. Some universities charge fees based on semesters, while others charge yearly. The estimated fees for courses are 60,000 and 1,00,000.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA Business Analytics Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Statistics and Quantitative Methods||Managing Digital Innovation and Transformation|
|Financial Management||E-Commerce and Digital Markets|
|Human Resource Management||Data Science Using R|
|Entrepreneurship||Business Data Mining|
|Introduction to Business Analytics||Marketing Analytics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Data Visualization for Managers||Operations Management|
|Business Forecasting||Organizational Behavior|
|Managerial Economics||Information Management|
|Financial Accounting||Legal and Business Environment|
|Marketing Management||Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility|
Note: Online MBA Business Analytics syllabus may vary from university to university.
The admission process for Online MBA Business Analytics 2023 is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.