Online MBA Admission 2023: Education is an industry that is flooded with online courses and online universities offering a wide range of specializations and cost remuneration for their courses. While it is essential to choose a career path that will assist you in growing in your professional life, finding the best one is not an easy task.
It is a program under the Master of Business Administration that involves a master of business Administration program specially designed for students who want to learn more about business administration but do not want to affect their current activities.
It is common for students to pay their program fees by working at a job or doing other paid work. As a result, the Online MBA course in India will enable them to earn a living while gaining higher education. In an online program, you will learn all the management and business administration skills over two years.
Students who want to know more about Online Master of Business Administration have more details in this article.
Online MBA Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree and Graduation in mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics with 50%|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹10 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Project Manager, IT & Systems Manager, International Business Manager|
Online MBA Admissions 2023 in India
- Online MBA Admission is offered through the university online official portal that is available on online portal. On a merit basis, admissions are available for the students. Master Of Business Administration learning is all about business strategies and tactics.
- Students for business studies need to completely go through the eligibility slab that is available for online admissions. India has diversified universities, and the admission pattern differs for all these universities.
- Academic selection is through simple steps. Also, the registration steps should be checked before enrolling in online MBA admissions. Students need to check for the multiple options available through the various universities.
- The online MBA course is a great option for working professionals because it allows them to balance both. It is important to review all the essential points when reviewing the admission criteria for students.
Quick Facts on Online Master Of Business Administration
- The MBA online students will also gain a similar level of knowledge that will be provided to them during the regular classes.
- With an online Master of Business Administration, you will learn about business theory, practice, and leadership.
- Working professionals who do not find time for a full-time Master Of Business Administration can take advantage of MBA Online Education, which offers flexibility in time and place.
Eligibility Criteria for Online MBA
- To be considered for the Master Of Business Administration program, applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree From a recognized institution.
- In 12th grade and graduation, students should receive a grade point average of at least 50% in mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics.
- There are no age restrictions for the Online MBA Course. Professionals who are working can take the course.
- Students should read and check the important details of each university’s eligibility criteria. Therefore, to get into the best university, students need to choose the best one.
Online MBA Fee Structure
Students enrolled in an online Master Of Business Administration program should carefully check the fees and costs since they vary from university to university. It depends on your university’s admission process whether students are assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester. Approximately 60,000 to 1,00,000 is the estimated fee, according to the fee estimate.
Other’s Online Master Of Business Administration Specialization
|Online MBA Sales and Marketing|
|Online MBA International Business|
|Online MBA Marketing|
|Online MBA Entrepreneurship|
|Online MBA Business Analytics|
|Online MBA Data Science|
Online MBA Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Management Concepts & Applications||Strategic Management|
|Financial Management||Operations Research for Managers|
|Human Resource Management||Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Management|
|International Business||Capstone Project|
|Production & Operations Management||Change Management|
|Research Methodology||Negotiation Management|
|Business Environment||Marketing Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Managerial Economics||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|Financial & Management Accounting||Introduction to Business Analytics|
|Organizational Behavior||Environment & Disaster Management|
|Statistical Techniques||E-Business Management|
|Legal Aspects of Business||Artificial Intelligence for Managers|
|Business Communication||Computers Application for Business|
|Data Analysis Using Advanced – Excel||Project Management|
Note: Online Master Of Business Administration syllabus may vary from university to university.
The educational process for the Online Master Of Business Administration 2023 is ongoing.
Q. Is an online MBA equivalent to a regular MBA?
Ans: Yes, The UGC and the AICTE have blessed them. As a result, both online and traditional MBA applicants are equally valued by both the public and private sectors, and both groups offer competitive compensation plans commensurate with candidates’ levels of experience and education. So, there is no difference between the two.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|