Online BBA Retail Management Admission 2023: As a BBA in Retail Management, you will receive management training and a basic understanding of various retail management concepts. There is no question that this is an appropriate course for candidates who are looking to advance their careers in the retail industry.
Retail managers must be dynamic and capable of serving customers. It is the responsibility of the retail manager to run the store successfully, meet customer demands, increase sales, and monitor financial performance.
Essentially, retail management is the application of managerial skills to improve efficiency and streamline the retail process. Student learning in this course mainly focuses on developing managerial skills.
An organization’s retail and sales management program fosters relationships between customers and its services. Master’s degrees in retail management focus on transportation, sales, manufacturing, and management of commodities. A number of topics are also covered, such as customer service and business analysis.
For detailed information, students can read out the whole article.
Online BBA Retail Management Highlights
Online BBA Retail Management
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 22,500 to INR 85,000 Per Year
|Salary||3.5 LPA to 6.5 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Retailer, Sales Executive, Customer service
Online BBA Retail Management Admissions in India 2023
- For the online BBA Retail Management Courses, Admission students should go through the online mode of the university. Students for this course study should have knowledge about the basics of Retailing field study.
- The course admission is evaluated through the merit scores and there is no entrance for the online mode of education. Students may enroll in the Online BBA Retail Management course through the online mode of learning.
- It is important for students to review all the information related to the online procedure. In the retail industry, there are a number of universities offering online admissions to BBA programs.
- There is a difference between one university and another in terms of the steps and procedures. A BBA Retail Management degree takes three years to complete for students who wish to enroll.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Retail Management
- Through this course, students gain an idea of brand management, sales management, customer relationship management, etc.
- Various retail industries are establishing network marketing through online shopping, websites and other technology, electronic payments, and delivery through couriers.
- The responsibilities of retail managers include problem-solving, analyzing supply, monitoring retail orders, merchandising, and human resources.
- You can find job opportunities in big bazaars, supermarkets, and other related big retail industries in retail careers.
- Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree from the appropriate stream are eligible for entry to the online BBA Retail Management course.
- Applicants must earn at least 50% of the possible points in their 12th grade to satisfy the basic eligibility requirements. Students must receive at least a 50% grade in their graduation degree to satisfy the basic eligibility requirements.
- Since no university offers online admissions through entrance tests, the only criterion is merit scores.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Applicants who wish to enroll in the online BBA Retail Management course should check the fees and costs because they always vary. The fees at some universities are based on semesters, while at others they are based on the year. According to estimates, the fees for these courses will range between INR 22,500 to INR 85,000 Per Year.
Online BBA Retail Management Career Opportunities
Management field or a similar occupation, students can pursue higher education after finishing an online BBA in Retail & Sales Management. A student may be eligible for the following job opportunities after completing this programme:
- Retail Executive Advertising Manager
- Sales Manager Sales Associate
- Customer Service Representatives
Online BBA Retail Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles of Management||Business English|
|Business English||Marketing Management|
|Introduction to Retailing||Business Statistics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Store Layout, Design, and Visual Merchandising||
Financial and Management Accounting
Merchandise Management and Pricing
|Consumer Buying Behaviour||Customer Service|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Personal Selling in Retailing||Supply Chain Management|
|Logistics||Planning & Decision Making|
|Information Technology and E-tailing||Staffing & Directing|
Note: The syllabus of the Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Retail Management may vary from university to university.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA Retail Management 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|