Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Admission: The logistics process involves moving and storing products in the supply chain. The supply chain management (SCM) approach covers all aspects of the supply chain, such as sourcing, manufacturing, transporting, storing, and selling.
Students will be able to gain an understanding of both large-scale and small-scale inventory management through the MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program. A Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, which takes two years to complete, is one of the most common postgraduate specializations available at business schools.
An MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management deals with the flow of goods and services as well as the processes that transform raw materials into finished products. It involves streamlining a business’s supply-side activities to increase customer value and gain a competitive advantage.
Students studying Logistics and Supply Chain Management learn how to cut excess costs and deliver products to consumers faster through the management of the supply chain
For the details related to course readout the whole article.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Admissions
- For students who wish to enroll in the MBA course study, the admission procedure for the online MBA Logistic & Supply Chain Course requires a commerce background study. Admissions in India are generally very simple for the students.
- The duration of the online MBA course is three years, and the admission requirement for students is completion of their intermediate studies from a relevant field. The program is also open to working professionals who are looking for a manageable schedule of study and work.
- Students can access the university’s official website through the online mode. On the official website of universities, you will find information about the steps, the learning management system, the fees, and the syllabus. The cost of course university can vary from one to another.
- It is also important to note that scores and evaluation procedures vary from one organization to another.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- A Logistics and Supply Chain Management MBA will allow one to diversify his career by learning how to apply the right strategies to the business world.
- During the MBA program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, one will learn to streamline operations within broader operations networks and supply chains, manage impeccable supply chain operations, and ensure that a perfect balance is struck between a product’s demand and supply.
- With an MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program, a company can develop their Supply Chain Management (SCM) process more effectively and identify mismatches between demand and supply.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Eligibility
- In order to gain admission to any of the above mentioned universities, students must complete their bachelors degree from a relevant stream.
- Students must obtain at least 50% marks in their graduation in order to qualify for the program.
- It is not necessary to take an entrance examination for admission to an online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain program, therefore merit marks are considered.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Fee Structure
Applicants who enroll for the MBA Logistic & Supply Chain course admissions via the online mode will incur minimal expenditures in comparison to applicants enrolment for regular courses. There are some universities that have semester-based fees, and there are some that have annual fees. It is estimated that the fees will range from 60,000 to 200,000 rupees.
Also the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.