Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Admission: The logistics process involves moving and storing products in the supply chain. The supply chain management (SCM) approach covers all aspects of the supply chain, such as sourcing, manufacturing, transporting, storing, and selling.
- IMTS Institute has commenced the registration for Online MBA for session 2023, apply till 31 August 2023.
- Mangalayatan University has started the admission for Online MBA for the academic year 2023, students can apply online till 31 August 2023.
Admission to the Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme has been started. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to pursue this post-graduation degree course. The course duration is a minimum of 2 years that is divided into 4 semesters.
Students will be able to gain an understanding of both large-scale and small-scale inventory management through the MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program.
Students studying Logistics and Supply Chain Management learn how to cut excess costs and deliver products to consumers faster through the management of the supply chain
For the details related to course readout the whole article.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Highlights
|Course Name||Online MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Eligibility||Graduated with at least 55%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹2,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹12,50,000 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||Marketing Manager, Transportation Manager, Operations Manager, Industry Analyst, and more.|
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Admissions
An MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management deals with the flow of goods and services as well as the processes that transform raw materials into finished products. It involves streamlining a business’s supply-side activities to increase customer value and gain a competitive advantage.
- For students who wish to enroll in the MBA course study, the admission procedure for the online MBA Logistic & Supply Chain Course requires a commerce background study. Admissions in India are generally very simple for the students.
- The duration of the online MBA course is three years, and the admission requirement for students is completion of their intermediate studies from a relevant field. The program is also open to working professionals who are looking for a manageable schedule of study and work.
- Students can access the university’s official website through the online mode. On the official website of universities, you will find information about the steps, the learning management system, the fees, and the syllabus. The cost of course university can vary from one to another.
- It is also important to note that scores and evaluation procedures vary from one organization to another.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- A Logistics and Supply Chain Management MBA will allow one to diversify his career by learning how to apply the right strategies to the business world.
- During the MBA program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, one will learn to streamline operations within broader operations networks and supply chains, manage impeccable supply chain operations, and ensure that a perfect balance is struck between a product’s demand and supply.
- With an MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program, a company can develop their Supply Chain Management (SCM) process more effectively and identify mismatches between demand and supply.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Eligibility
- In order to gain admission to any of the universities mentioned above, students must complete their bachelor’s degree from a relevant stream.
- Students must obtain at least 50% marks in their graduation in order to qualify for the program.
- It is unnecessary to take an entrance examination for admission to an online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain program; therefore, merit marks are considered.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Fee Structure
Applicants who enroll for the MBA Logistics & Supply Chain course admissions online will incur minimal expenditures compared to applicants’ enrolment for regular courses. Some universities have semester-based fees, while some have annual fees. It is estimated that the fees will range from 60,000 to 2,00,000 rupees.
Also the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.