Online BCom Banking and Finance: Online B.Com in Banking and Finance is an undergraduate program of 3 years, this 3 year UG course consists of 6 different semesters dealing with concepts of Accounting, Banking, Insurance Law, Business Law, Insurance Regulations, and Insurance Risk.
Due to the growing importance and many advantages of online universities and the courses offered, students and working professionals are more inclined towards pursuing this course via online mode.
The need for professionals and scope in the banking and finance sector is increasing by the day which is attracting more and more individuals to pursue this specialization in B.Com. Due to the increasing number of students who wish to pursue this course, more and more universities are offering this course.
This course prepares students by giving them the necessary knowledge and tools to excel in their future roles. Students with an Online B.Com in Banking and Finance degree can work as Stockbrokers, Accountants, Account Managers, Equity Research Analysts, Auditor, and Sales Officer.
Students need to readout the whole article for the detailed information.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Admissions in India
- The admission procedure for students interested in enrolment in the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance program must be checked diligently. The previous year’s scores are required for students enrolled in management courses.
- Applying for the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance can be done by visiting the university’s official website, where online admissions are available. The application process for a course at the university is very easy and hassle-free. The steps are clearly laid out and the procedure is well organized.
- In order to get admission the following year, students must complete their previous year’s marks. It is a three-year degree program offered to incoming students, the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance.
- Those seeking a career in banking and finance will find the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance ideal, as it allows them to manage their jobs and studies simultaneously management field. When reviewing the admission criteria, it is important to take into consideration all the important points.
Quick Facts on Online BCom Banking and Finance
- An important aspect of the economy of the country is the commerce industry, which is the country’s most important industry.
- Increasing economic growth will lead to more employment opportunities in commerce. You can build a successful career with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- As a B.Com graduate, you will gain a solid foundation in financial planning and management. This will make you a valuable addition to any organization.
- This degree is designed to prepare students for careers in commerce through the development of managerial skills and competencies.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Eligibility Criteria
- In order to apply to any of the above universities, students must have completed their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- The basic eligibility criteria require students to obtain at least 50% marks in their 12th grade.
- Merit marks are used instead of an entrance examination for the online B.Com in Banking and Finance program.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Fee Structure
Since fees and costs change constantly and vary from university to university, online B.Com in Banking and Finance students should carefully check them out. According to your university’s admission process, students will be assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester. Fee estimates range between 50,000 and 1,000,000, in accordance with the fee estimate.
For the Online BCom Banking and Finance 2022 program, an academic process is currently in progress.
Be the first to leave a review.