Online MA Philosophy Admission 2023: Online MA Philosophy program entails analyzing and interpreting philosophical discourses. As a result, students will learn about philosophizing as a skill set that can be incorporated into their approach to other academic fields, as an acquired life skill, and as a profession that they can use in various careers.
A special focus on Indian Philosophy is the focus of this program, which promotes a dialogue between the subfields of Western and Non-western philosophy and other disciplines, allowing students to engage and apply theoretical and practical facets of philosophy and liberal arts.
Students gain the knowledge and reflective tools they need to engage autonomously with complex texts and philosophical languages and question the scope and nature of these capacities through Sanskrit-English language-based teaching methods.
For the detailed course, students need to read out the whole article.
Online MA Philosophy Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||30,000 and 80,000.|
|Salary||₹3.8 – 6.45 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Insurance Underwriter, Archivist, Administrator, Researcher, Content Writer|
Online MA Philosophy Admissions 2023 in India
- On the university’s official website, applicants can apply for admission to the Online MA Philosophy through the official university portal. The university offers merit-based admissions to students interested in studying there.
- Before being considered for admission to the program, applicants must complete the online eligibility slab completely. There are different admission patterns at each of these universities, and they all differ.
- Review the academic selection process and registration steps before enrolling in Online MA in Philosophy. Students should check out the various options available through various universities to take advantage of them.
- Working professionals can balance both when considering the admission criteria for students. It is important to review all the essential points.
Quick Facts on Online MA Philosophy
- This program aims to demonstrate a reciprocal correspondence between classical and contemporary philosophy to provide insights into contemporary debates and extend the present philosophical apparatus to gain insight into the classics.
- The curriculum is structured to gradually advance a student from a beginner to a more advanced level, designed to prepare them for specializing in what will best contribute to their intellectual development.
- Students in this program are welcomed from various backgrounds. They can gain exposure to various philosophical subjects, including epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, and aesthetics.
- An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution to be considered for admission to the program.
- Students should achieve at least 50% of their academic marks after graduating high school.
- The Online M A in Philosophy Admissions program has no age restrictions. Professionals currently working in their fields are welcome to take the course.
- A student should read and review all of the important details of the eligibility requirements of each university before applying.
Applicants to online MA Philosophy programs should carefully review the admissions fees before enrolling. Online MA Philosophy Fees are charged semester-by-semester or annually, depending on the university to the university admissions process. According to University, the average fee is Rs 30,000 to Rs 80,000 for Online MA Philosophy.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Tamil
- Online MA Punjabi
- Online MA Sanskrit
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA Philosophy Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to Philosophical Thinking in India||Logic and Critical Thinking in Classical Indian Philosophy|
|Introduction to Philosophical Thinking in Europe||Aspects of Western Metaphysics|
|Indian Theories of Knowledge and Metaphysics||Moral Philosophy in India|
|Logical Thinking in the West||Moral Philosophy in the West|
|Indian Philosophy of Language||Indian Philosophy of Religion|
|Social and Political Philosophy in India||Elective I|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|South Indian Philosophy||Philosophy of Tantra|
|Yoga Philosophy||Philosophy of Advaita Vedanta|
|Philosophy of Mind (East and West)||Ecology, Philosophy, and Environmental Ethics|
|Continental Thought||Research Methodology|
|Philosophy of Language (West)||Dissertation|
|Elective II||Elective III|
Note: Syllabus of Online M A in Philosophy may vary from university to university.
Online MA Philosophy FAQs
Ques. What will be the scope of the online Philosophy?
Ans. After completing the Online MA Philosophy applicant can join different jobs like Social and Personal, Service, Diplomacy, Insurance Industry, and many others.
Universities are currently accepting applications for Online MA Philosophy admissions in 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|