Online MA Theology Admission 2023: Master of Theology online provides you with the opportunity to pursue a career in ministry, religious research, teaching, policymaking, social care, or counseling. There are three emphasis areas available for the degree: biblical studies, pastoral leadership, and theology.
Through the online Master of Arts in Theological Studies, non-vocational ministry professionals and ministry leaders are equipped with a strong theological foundation that allows them to serve with confidence and apply Scriptural truths to their life, work, and ministry.
Students receive a strong grounding in biblical studies, the history of Christianity, ethics, and systematics. Electives allow for students to craft a unique degree path as they choose from a variety of courses in social justice, spirituality, pastoral ministry, and world religions.
Spirituality and Social Justice empower students through constructive theological reflection and responsible social action. The General MA degree path is ideal for those who would like to pursue personal enrichment or future doctoral work.
Students can enhance their Scholarly Research, Critical Thinking and Logical thinking. The advanced learning course is available for those students who are graduated through the recognised University or institute and can apply for this PG-level course.
For the Online MA Theology course study has more details for the students in the below article.
Online MA Theology Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Theology|
|Eligibility||Graduation and Bachelor’s Degree with 55%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹30,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||₹2.0 – ₹5.0 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Youth Minister, Catholic Priest, University Lecturer, Etc.|
Online MA Theology Admissions in India
- Students who are interested in enrolling in the online MA Theology program at the university can do so on the selected university’s website. Some universities provide online admissions as a mode of learning in the form of online learning courses in the form of online courses that are offered online.
- Students will be offered course study, online education, course lectures, and live sessions through a Learning Management System (LMS). Depending on the choice of the university and the faculty members, assignments will be allotted to the students.
- To apply to the online program, applicants must have completed graduate studies in a relevant field. Working professionals can also enroll in the program if they wish to balance their work and study schedules.
Quick Facts on Online MA Theology
- Often, students enrolled in master’s degree programs in theology enroll in classes that deepen their spiritual beliefs while expanding their knowledge of the field as a whole.
- Because master’s degree holders develop subject expertise and spiritual depth during their education, employers prefer them for leadership positions.
- There are a variety of foundational subjects covered in this program including topics such as social ethics, religious traditions, and biblical interpretation.
- In this course, we will gain an understanding of different pastoral fields as well as the specific pastoral needs that are specific to each of them.
- An applicant wishing to be considered for this program must have successfully completed their graduation studies at a recognized institution in order to be considered for consideration for a place in the program.
- A minimum of 55% on your bachelor’s degree exam is required to be considered for the program.
- For online MA Theology students to apply to courses, they should have a strong mythological interest.
Online MA Theology programs vary in cost depending on the university. Some universities charge students annually, while others charge them semester-by-semester. There is an estimate that the program fee will cost between 30,000 and 1,00,000 rupees
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Urdu
- Online MA In Sociology
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Tribal Studies
- Online MA In Human Rights
Online MA Theology Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to Apologetics||Bible Survey|
|Introduction to Systematic Theology||Doctrine of God|
|Principles of Biblical Interpretation||Old Testament for Application|
|Biblical Theology of Worship||Elective I|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|New Testament for Application||Theology and Secular Psychology|
|History of Christianity OR History of Christianity II||History of Christianity I or II|
|Union with Christ||Helping Relationships|
|Elective II||Elective III|
Note: Online MA Theology syllabus may vary from university to university.
Applications are currently being accepted for the online MA Theology program 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.