Online MCom Financial Technology Admission 2023: The financial sector is among the most lucrative and offers the best job prospects, making an online M.Com in Fintech one of the most popular specialties. There will be a two-year course curriculum offering entirely online classes that will last for two years.
- Online MCom registration has begun for the academic year 2023-24 at IMTS Institute. Apply by 30 September 2023.
- Online MCom programs are now being offered by Mangalayatan University for the 2023 session. Students interested in registering should apply online by 30 September 2023.
Despite the fact that this is an online program, you will be provided with the same benefits as a traditional program, if not even more, despite the fact that it is an online program. Those who are working full-time and who are seeking a career change or promotion can easily combine this course with their full-time job in order to complete it
The online M.Com in Fintech is a postgraduate degree that focuses on students interested in financial management and related fields who are interested in pursuing a career in business.
Online MCom Financial Technology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master of Commerce in Financial Technology|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹30,000 to ₹1,15,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹10,50,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Financial Technology Consultant, Financial Technology Analyst, Financial Technology Project Manager|
Online MCom Financial Technology Admissions in India
- Currently, IMTS Institute is offering admission for the MCom in Financial Technology course in Online Mode. One who is interested in enrolling on the course can visit the official web portal of the institute. The admission process for the MCom Fintech course is based on merit. In the course, one has the opportunity to learn many things about business strategies, tactics, etc.
- Applicants must complete the online application eligibility slab completely to be considered for the business studies program. All Indian universities have different admission patterns, and they all have different admission patterns.
- Choosing an academic program is a simple process, and the registration steps should be reviewed before enrolling in Admissions. The various options available through different universities should be considered by students.
- As part of the admission criteria for students, it’s essential to review all the important points when reviewing the online M.Com in Fintech, since it allows working professionals to balance both.
Quick Facts on Online MCom Financial Technology
- The term “financial technology” (FinTech) refers to technology that automates and enhances financial services.
- With the help of algorithms and software, FinTech helps companies and consumers manage their financial processes.
- Developing and introducing revolutionary technology for FinTech consumers, the FinTech sector is poised for an exciting future.
Online MCom Financial Technology Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for admission to the online M.Com in Fintech, applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- It is recommended that by the end of 12th grade, students should have a grade point average of at least 50% in mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics.
- There are no age restrictions associated with the online M.Com in Fintech program. Professionals who are already working in their fields are welcome to enroll in the course.
- In order to ensure that students fulfill all of the important requirements of each university, it is very important that they read and verify each detail carefully. To be able to get into the best university, students have to choose the best university in order to be able to get into the best university.
Online MCom Financial Technology Fee Structure
Before enrolling in an M.Com in Fintech online program, students should review the fees and costs. Check if your university charges students fees annually or semester-by-semester, depending on the admission process. It is estimated that the fee will be between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,15,000 rupees.
Other’s Online MCom Specializations
- Online Mcom
- Online Mcom Finance
- Online Mcom Ecommerce
- Online Mcom Accountancy
- Online Mcom Financial Technology
- Online Mcom International Business
Benefits of Online MCom Finetech
There are a lot of benefits to earning an MCom Financial Technology degree online, mostly it is beneficial for working professionals and candidates who don’t have time to attend regular classes on campus. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The Fee structure for Online MCom Financial Technology is less than the same on-campus programme.
- There is no fixed schedule for taking online classes, students can finish the lecture when they have time early in the morning or at night. If you don’t have time to attend the lecture today, then don’t worry you can attend the same lecture on Sunday or when you have time.
- Online MCom Financial Technology learning improves the quality of learning.
- It gives you the opportunity to advance your career without sacrificing your current job.
Online MCom Financial Technology Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Professional communication||Financial Engineering|
|Advanced Financial Accounting||Risk Management|
|Managerial Economics||Business Research Methods|
|Financial Management||Cognitive Analytics and Social Skills for Professional|
|Statistics for Management||Security Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Financial Reporting and Decision Making||Treasury Management|
|Minor Project||Data-Driven Decision Making and Generating Insights|
|Professional Ethics||Financial Econometrics and FinTech Applications of R|
|Open Finance and Regulations||Major Project|
Note: Online MCom Financial Technology syllabus may vary from university to university.
Online MCom Financial Technology 2023 Admission is currently ongoing.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Be the first to leave a review.