Online MCom Admission 2023: An M.Com degree can either be obtained through the regular mode of study or it can be obtained through the online mode of study. This course is designed according to the modern education system and is designed for remote learners as well. During online learning, the student can pursue a Master’s degree in Commerce while working or doing any other activity that helps them develop their careers.
A Master of Commerce degree is a postgraduate study in two years that follows a Bachelor of Commerce degree. Online M.Com is an ideal course for those interested in financial studies and wishing to learn how to run a business through monetary transactions.
For students who wish to study the financial transactions of business and are not interested in leaving their current jobs, the online M.Com course offers a fantastic learning opportunity. Students will be able to upgrade their current job status or if they wish, they can use this course to apply for a good post in another company or even to upgrade their current job status.
What is Online MCom? MCom is a PG-level course with 2 to 4 years of duration. Students can apply for Online MCom, after graduation in commerce. If students many another relevant course so they are also eligible for this Online MCom Admission. In this course, students learn about commerce fundamentals, finance, accountancy etc.
For the online M.Com course study students need to complete the reading part that is jotted below.
Online MCom Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online Master of Commerce|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree and Graduation with a minimum of 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹15,000 to ₹45,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹10 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Financial Analyst, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, Advertising Manager|
Why Study Online MCom Course?
There are many reasons for pursuing the online MCom course, Following of the reasons are mentioned below,
- Less Online MCom Fee structure makes it easier to be obtained by many students across the country.
- Through online mode students can study from any location that is comfortable for students, Student must have the internet to attend online classes.
- Students can clear their doubts anytime with the help of experts.
- The value of online MCom courses is equivalent to traditional or regular MCom courses.
Online MCom Admissions in India
- The Online M.Com Admissions Process requires the students interested in enrolling to possess market background study knowledge. In India, admission is a very simple process.
- A student must complete intermediate studies from a relevant stream before he or she can apply for admission to the course. The course lasts for 3 years. People in working professions can also apply for the admission if they are looking for a manageable study and work schedule.
- Students can access the university’s official website through online mode. You can find information about the course on the official website, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus. There can be a difference in fees between universities.
- Scores and evaluation procedures also differ from one to another.
Quick Facts on Online MCom
- Through this course, the student will gain an understanding of the financial concepts that are essential to running a business.
- By earning an M.Com degree, you will gain more knowledge that will help you advance in your career.
- Online learning courses do not require students to take regular classes; they can take classes according to their schedules.
Online MCom Eligibility
- To be eligible for admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students must have a graduation degree from a university recognized by the UGC.
- For admission to online MCom course students must obtain 50 percent marks in their bachelor degree course examination.
- Merit marks are considered for admission to an online M.Com program since no entrance examination is required.
Online MCom Fee Structure
It is essential to remember that applicants will incur little expenditure when they enrol for course admissions via the online mode compared to regular course admissions. It is important to note that some universities have semester-based fees, while others have yearly fees. It is estimated that the fees will range from about INR 15,000 to INR 45,000 rupees depending on the case.
Other’s Online MCom Specializations
- Online Mcom
- Online Mcom Finance
- Online Mcom Ecommerce
- Online Mcom Accountancy
- Online Mcom Financial Technology
- Online Mcom International Business
Online MCom Scope
There is plenty of Jobs available for an online MCom graduate in Commerce, Finance, Marketing, and Accounting Industries. After completing the postgraduate program, students can find job opportunities in private and government banks, Corporates, Accounting firms, Financial institutions and many others. An online MCom graduate can earn upto 12 Lacs per annum.
Online MCom Job Areas
- Stock Market
- E-Commerce Sector
- Insurance Industry
- Information Technology
- Corporate Houses
- Consultancy Services
- FMCG Industry
IGNOU MCom Job Profiles
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Account Executive
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Tax Consultant
- Corporate Secretary
- Senior Accountant
- Investment Banker
- Internal Auditor
- Sales Analyst
- Finance manager
- Operations Manager
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Senior Accountant Executive
- Stock Broker
- Chartered Financial Analyst
Online MCom Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Accounting Theory||Capital Market Instruments|
|Corporate Governance||Human Resource Management|
|Financial Management||Organizational Behaviour|
|Marketing Management||Computer Applications in Commerce|
|Business Policy and Environment||Elective- Retail Banking|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Research Methods||International Accounting|
|International Business||Operations Research|
|Statistics for Business Decisions||Strategic Management|
|Portfolio Management||International Financial Management|
|Elective- Personal Financial Planning|
Note: Online MCom syllabus may vary from university to university.
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MCom 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the eligibility criterion for Online M.Com?
Answer: The basic eligibility criteria for an online MCom degree is the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Be the first to leave a review.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|