Online MCom: An M.Com degree can either be obtained through the regular mode of study or it can be obtained through the online mode of study. This course is designed according to the modern education system and is designed for remote learners as well. During online learning, the student can pursue a Master’s degree in Commerce while working or doing any other activity that helps them develop their careers.
A Master of Commerce degree is a postgraduate study in two years that follows a Bachelor of Commerce degree. M.Com is an ideal course for those interested in financial studies and wishing to learn how to run a business through monetary transactions
For students who wish to study the financial transactions of business and are not interested in leaving their current jobs, the online M.Com course offers a fantastic learning opportunity. Students will be able to upgrade their current job status or if they wish, they can use this course to apply for a good post in another company or even to upgrade their current job status.
For the online MCom course study students need to complete the reading part that is jotted below.
Online MCom Admissions in India
- The Online M.Com Admissions Process requires the students interested in enrolling to possess market background study knowledge. In India, admission is a very simple process.
- A student must complete intermediate studies from a relevant stream before he or she can apply for admission to the course. The course lasts for 3 years. People in working professions can also apply for the admission if they are looking for a manageable study and work schedule.
- Students can access the university’s official website through the online mode. You can find information about the course on the official website, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus. There can be a difference in fees between universities.
- Scores and evaluation procedures also differ from one to another.
Quick Facts on Online MCom
- Through this course, the student will gain an understanding of the financial concepts that are essential to running a business.
- By earning a M.Com degree, you will gain more knowledge that will help you advance in your career.
- Online learning courses do not require students to take regular classes; they can take classes according to their schedules.
Online MCom Eligibility
- To be eligible for admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students must have a graduation degree from a university recognized by the UGC.
- In order to be eligible for the program, students must graduate with a minimum of 50% marks on their graduation exams.
- Merit marks are considered for admission to an online MCom program since no entrance examination is required.
Online MCom Fee Structure
It is very important to keep in mind that applicants will incur little expenditures when they enroll for course admissions via the online mode as compared to regular course admissions. It is important to note that there are some universities which have semester-based fees, while there are others which have yearly fees. It is estimated that the fees will range from about 75,000 to 2,000,000 rupees depending on the case.
Also the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MCom 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.