B.Com Course: The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) is not only an undergraduate degree program but also the ideal learning course for building a strong foundation in commerce and related subjects. The 3-year undergraduate degree comprises financial accounting, business management, taxation, microeconomics, and numerous other subjects.
Eligibility Criteria: For admission to the B.Com degree program in any approved university in India, it is mandatory to pass 12th-level examinations. Candidates from any stream, if studied mathematics in the qualifying school-level examination, can apply to the B.Com Course. The marks requirement differs from one institution to another from 35 to 50 percent.
Fee Structure: The fee for the Bachelor of Commerce degree program ranges from INR 8,000 to INR 15,000 yearly or annually at respected universities. Variations in fees are absolute because of the regular, online, and distance learning modes. Normally, the fee for online and distance learning remains quite affordable compared to the conventional format of learning.
Entrance Examinations: Admission to mostly private and regular universities in India for the BCom degree programs generally takes place after the entrance examination performance. Universities either approve or conduct/administer entrance examinations, including CUSAT, NIFT, NPAT, CUET, etc., to shortlist candidates for admission.
Admissions to IMTS Institute’s B.Com degree program in the distance and online learning modes are possible without the influence of entrance examinations. Currently the Admissions are on-going, Those students are interested for admission can connect with Institute.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|B.Sc Course||B.Com Course|
|BCA Course||BSW Course|
|BAF Course||BBM Course|
|B.Tech Course||BEd Course|
Admission Process Of IMTS for Distance/Online Learning Mode of Education:
Applicants may easily be able to reserve a seat for the B.Com degree program at IMTS Institute in distance learning or online education mode by following the given steps below.
- Log on to the IMTS Institute website “https://imtsinstitute.com/”.
- Simply fill out the registration form with the correct details.
- Press the submit button to get a call from a subject specialist.
- Students have the choice to select online or offline counseling as well as the date.
- It is suggested to share true basic information with the helping counselor.
- Based on the academic/personal information shared, students would be advised on the best possible option for BCom universities.
- IMTS Institute will not ask any amount for counseling and help for admission.
- Students can either visit the suggested university and pay fees or take assistance from IMTS Institute in doing the same.
- Admitted students can contact the IMTS Helpdesk number 92 10 98 98 98– during serving days from 10 am to 7 pm.
Do not hesitate to contact us just ping us we will get back to you.
B.Com Course Highlights
|B.Com Full form||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Course Level||Bachelor course|
|Eligibility||35% marks in class 12 or equivalent examination|
|Average Fees||INR 8000 – 15,000|
|BCom Admission||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|Core Subjects||Accountancy, Financial Systems, Taxation, Business Management, Financial Accounting, Business Economics, and Company Law.|
Why Study B.Com From IMTS Institute?
The IMTS Institute was established in 2005 with the goal of educating people who lack financial support and are unable to achieve success. The 17 years of history achieved some goals by making over 55,000+ students stand tall on their feet with a rich career sitting alongside them.
The Institute has never seen a decrease in the passing percentage of 99. IMTS adheres to all rules, and regulations made for the educational stream by the bodies of this stream. IMTS was established to help a group of people who need sincere advice to attain academic achievement and a promising future.
The institute is offering the B.Com course in distance mode. It is more beneficial for working professionals or students who want to complete their UG degree without attending classes in regular mode. IMTS Institute plays a significant role to fulfill the requirement of students according to their needs.
B.Com Course is a 3-year degree program that focuses on commerce, and it is offered both online and through distance education methods. As a student, you will need to pass the senior secondary examination or its equivalent from an authorized and respected board in India in order to get admission to the undergraduate degree program in B.Com.
The fees for a bachelor’s degree in commerce do not remain the same at every university affiliated with UGC. The fee for the B.Com Course starts from INR 8000 and can be seen to amount to INR 15,000. Applicants can pay the course fee semester-wise.
Applicants can give us the opportunity to serve by pinging through any of the options amongst websites, social media, WhatsApp, or contact numbers. One of our experienced counselors will reach out to you for the problem you are facing related to future academic programs, and admission.
We’ll try to find out some information about your academic background so that we can provide comprehensive support. The best college, and program would be suggested on this behalf. IMTS does not collect any registration or support-related fees from any candidate, although it provides support to candidates free of cost in any region of the country.
|MA Course||MBA Course|
|M.Sc Course||M.Com Course|
|MCA Course||MSW Course|
|MSC IT Course||PhD Course|
What is B.Com Course?
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a bachelor’s degree program in business. The curriculum provides students with management experience in accounting, administration, finance, and taxation.
The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree programme is extremely well-liked among Indian students. Companies of all sizes might hire them to manage their money. By keeping an eye on the various financial projections, they work to maintain a steady financial status. Bachelor of Commerce degree holders are highly sought after by banks and other financial institutions.
B.Com Course Details
- B.Com is also available in distance & online learning mode, allowing learners to achieve their studies from the convenience of their dwellings.
- Candidates must take the 12th class exam in any discipline with a valid percentage of 35 or above to be eligible for B.Com course admission.
- Hansraj College, Loyola College, Hindu Colleges, Shri Ram College of Commerce, and others are among the top B.Com colleges in India.
- Admission to various colleges of India for B.Com course is based on the previous merit and the score of students obtained in the entrance exam.
- The most common and popular B.Com entrance exams in India are CUET, NPAT, IPU CET, BHU UET, and others.
- After completing this degree, one can move to an insurance consultant, auditor, tax consultant, lecturer, stockbroker, and soon.
- After graduating from the university, graduates have expected job positions ranging from INR 2,50,000 to 4,00,000 per year.
- Graduates can also continue their education by enrolling in MBA, CA, M.Com, and similar programs.
- B.Com integrated courses are also offered in some institutes, such as B.Com with M.Com is popular these days.
- B.Com courses typically cost between INR 8,000 to INR 15,000.
Why Study B.Com Course after 12th?
Unlike other Bachelor courses, a B.Com degree equips individuals for both the corporate sector and entrepreneurship. The program offers financial and commercial skills necessary for success in the modern workplace.
Graduates holding a B.Com degree can find a job in a range of industries, including budget planning, accounting firms, capital management, investment banking, Banks, and so on.
About INR 2.5 to INR 4 LPA is the average annual salary of such graduates from BCom course. The wage at the basic level of joining is about INR 2 to INR 4 LPA. A B.Com degree provides you with the great opportunity of studying higher-level studies like MBA, CA, CMA, CS, and others to improve your skills and expertise. With these degrees, one can get promotions in their job hierarchy.
Who Should Pursue B.Com Course?
If you want to achieve success in your degree program, you must choose the right one for you. This degree program is therefore recommended for students who possess a passion for business. Students who want to develop their management skills and build a bright career in commerce should enroll in this program.
Trending Online Courses in India 2023
|Online BA||Online MA|
|Online BBA||Online MBA|
|Online BCA||Online MCA|
|Online BSC||Online MCOM|
|Online BCOM||Online Diploma|
B.Com will teach you the fundamentals of the M.Com training program, forming it an excellent option for M.Com students. In recent years, the need for B.Com graduates has rapidly increased, so those willing to join public and private sectors related to commerce must join this program.
When to Pursue B.Com Course?
It is very important to choose your bachelor’s degree program at the right time. In the case of the B.Com degree, the right time to enroll in this course is just after completing the 12th class.
After completing their higher school degrees, students are suggested to choose B.Com as their path to move for a successful career in the field of commerce.
Those students who start working after 10+2 can also join their degrees at this perfect time in the part-time mode.
Some of the job options for people who have a B.Com Degree
- B.Com [Hons] is the only course that gives you skills in all areas of commerce and accounting, and it will help you get a job in a bank or an office that deals with finance and taxation.
- Graduates of BCom can work for banks as customer service officers, relationship managers, cashiers, and other jobs, such as cashiers.
- B.Com graduates also work in trading establishments as trade assistants, clerks, and other jobs, like this one.
- B.Com If you want to work in finance, you can also go to school for a regular MBA after you get your bachelor’s degree in business. You can work in accounting, auditing, cost accounting, and more.
Jobs After B.Com Course
|Insurance Agent||Agents are the intermediaries between insurance companies and the general public. As well as acting as an independent broker, they also provide life insurance, health insurance, accidental insurance, retirement benefits, and more.||3.08 LPA|
|Bank Manager||Managers of banks are the ones who are in charge of the operations, administration, marketing, training, and security of their branch offices. They are responsible for the safety and security of their branches.||7.50 LPA|
|Auditor||It is the role of the auditor to ensure that the accuracy of financial transactions in the company is verified as well as to make sure all tax laws are followed by the company.||5.04 LPA|
|Accounts officer||An account officer is a person in charge of maintaining financial records and taking care of bookkeeping. They are responsible for looking into the accounts payable and receivable and the financial controls of the organization.||3.78 LPA|
|Cost Accountant||As a cost accountant, you are responsible for ensuring that the organization’s financial system is running smoothly. It is their responsibility to prepare a budget and maintain the company’s budget.||5.19 LPA|
|Banker||It is the job of a banker to consult with private and commercial clients, in order to set up accounts, plan budgets, and advise clients regarding investments. Bankers work in financial institutions, including banks, in order to assist private and commercial clients.||4.75 LPA|
|Chartered Accountant||A chartered accountant is a professional who advises on tax liability and files income tax returns. In addition to financial reporting, taxation, auditing, corporate finance, and insolvency, their role may also include financial reporting, taxation, auditing, and corporate finance.||7.00 LPA|
|Accounts manager||In most companies, an accounts manager is the person who handles all the financial transactions of the company on a daily basis while at the same time maintaining the relationship between the company and its clients.||5.96 LPA|
|Marketing Manager||Candidates with excellent marketing skills and good communication skills are eligible to pursue this career as marketing managers are expert professionals who organize and manage marketing campaigns in order to create demand for a product or service.||6.80 LPA|
Types of B.Com Course
B.Com programs are divided into several categories, and 38 different specialization courses are available throughout India. Students who have finished the 12th grade are qualified for any of these courses and can be enrolled at any associated campuses throughout India.
Full-Time B.Com Course
B.Com Full-time is a type of B.Com Degree program that includes the main topic. Finance, economics, taxation, and accounting are all included in the field of commerce. Majors in accounting are the most popular among applicants. Three years is the length of the full-time B.om degree program.
The full-time B.Com degrees can be pursued in B.Com General and B.Com Honors. The main distinction between B.Com General and B.Com Honors is in the course content and nomenclature.
Many individuals decide to seek the B.Com Honors degree because it assists them to qualify for certification tests, including the Chartered Accountancy (CA) and other qualifications concurrently or later.
Part-Time B.Com Course
Part-time B.Com programs are offered by a number of institutions in India. Due to the fact that many students are unable to enroll in regular programs, this occurs. Managing their living through part-time jobs can be difficult for students for many reasons, which is why part-time courses are perfect for them in such circumstances.
These types of courses take less time; thus, students can join the class and attend the workplace. Another facility that is provided by this course is its cost, which is affordable for such students. Completing degrees in part-time mode provide students with equal opportunities for work.
Online B.Com Course
Nowadays, it is very common for students in India to enroll in online B.Com courses. The course is designed to be completed over the course of three years. In this online degree program, students will be able to gain knowledge about Accounting, Business Law, Corporate and Financial Accounting, Business Communication, and so much more.
The online B.Com degree is an excellent option for students who are not able to pursue a full-time B.Com degree due to time constraints and a variety of financial constraints. It is worth noting that the tuition fees for B.Com online courses are much lower than those for regular B.Com courses. The average tuition fee for an online Bachelor of Commerce degree program ranges from about INR 11000 to INR 20000.
Trending Distance Courses:
B.Com Course Admission 2023
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) admission for the 2023-24 year cycle begins. The universities in the country are inviting interested students to submit their online or offline applications to not miss this opportunity for admission.
It is necessary or mandatory for aspiring students to pass the minimum qualifying examination of the 12th before making their way to get admission to the BCom degree program. The application fee for a bachelor’s degree program in commerce ranges from INR 200 to INR 2000.
After application, students will appear in the entrance examination. Those who qualify will also appear in the counseling and group discussion rounds. Desired candidates must qualify for the admission test with enough marks. The merit of students is also based on their score in the last examination of the 12th class.
B.Com Course Admission Updates 2023
- Mumbai University is now accepting applications for the BCom course for the session 2023. The deadline for submitting applications is 12 June 2023.
- Applicants for the BCom course admission to PTSNS University may register now. The application will be accepted until 15 June 2023.
- The deadline for BCOM course admissions is 20 July 2023 at Bundelkhand University.
- Mumbai University has begun taking applications for BCom courses. Applications must be submitted by 12 June 2023.
- Registration for ICFAI Admission 2023 for the BCom Course has begun. The deadline for applications is 31 July 2023.
- IGNOU is now accepting registrations for its B.Com course. Applications must be submitted by 30 June 2023.
- The registration process for the BCom course at Lucknow University is now open. Before 31 May 2023, students must submit their application forms.
- IPU CET 2023 registration for BCom courses has begun. The deadline for applications is 22 May 2023.
B.Com Course Admission Process 2023
- Based on the type of institute, the admission process for the B.Com course varies all over the nation. Some institutes accept the score of national-level entrance exams, some grant Admission through state-level exams, and some through their university-level entrance examination.
- Direct Admission into BCom Courses is also available at some institutes, where students do not have to take an entrance exam. Admission is granted based on students’ 12th-grade scores. Upon receiving student applications, such universities issue a list of selected students.
- Many universities accept the score of both the university or state-level entrance exams. Delhi University is one of such institute, and it accepts the score of entrance exams such as BHU UET, CUET, IPU CET, DUET, and others.
- In merit or entrance exam-based admission, students must have a minimum qualified percentage of 35% in the 10+2 level.
B.Com Course Entrance Exam 2023
For B.Com course Admission, various entrance examinations are held at the country, state, and university/institutional levels.
- IPU CET: IPU CET is a college exam for UG and PG courses in Commerce and other fields of study. The IPU CET exam pattern consists of Language Comprehension, DI, GA, and Logical Reasoning. The IPU CET test has a total of 150 MCQs.
- CUET: Common Universities Entrance Test is conducted at the national level to get into the Bachelor of Commerce program. This BCom Entrance Exam is accepted at various top Universities & colleges in India.
- NPAT: This is a university-level entrance exam to provide Admission to the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. The applications for NPAT will be starting in February 2023.
- AIMA UGAT: The All India Management Association conducts the UGAT entrance exam every year to provide B.Com entries. In January 2023, students will be able to apply for the AIMA UGAT.
- BHU UET: Students who want to take Admission for B.Com at Banaras Hindu University. This test contains a total of 150 questions, and then the given time is 120 minutes.
- SUAT: Sharda University conducts SUAT every year, and the university will start the applications in February 2023.
B.Com Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for B.Com course entrance is almost the same in all kinds of national, state, or institute-level entrance examinations. Generally, the subjects on which the entrance exam paper is based are Accountancy, Verbal Reasoning, Mathematics, Current Affairs, Basic Computer Questioning, and Business Studies. The paper consists of questions in the form of MCQs.
B.Com Distance Education
Bachelor of Commerce or BCom via distance learning is available in many institutes in India. This course in distance mode is offered for a duration of 3 years. Distance BCom works well for candidates who are working professionals and want to study while earning money. There is no entrance exam conduction which will be a plus point for students interested in studying BCom course.
Distance B.Com Admission Process
The admission process for Distance B.Com courses can vary based on institutes, but it’s most common in almost many colleges. The eligibility criteria that mostly distance colleges follow are given as:
One should complete the 12th-level education from an authorized institute. Students must have the documents like a 12th mark sheet, pass certificate, age relaxation certificate, passport size photographs, and any other required. There are no age limit criteria to be enrolled in a distance program.
Scope of BCom Course
Candidates who pass the BCom degree program from recognized universities, colleges, or institutions are eligible to find employment possibilities in one of the following fields; accounting & auditing, finance, taxation, management, and so on.
There is a broad scope of the BCom Course. Many students, after completing the program, can opt for government jobs. There are various scope options in which students can aspire for the job once they have passed the B.Com course, such as the Finance sector, Management sector, marketing, accounting sector, etc.
Students after passing a BCom degree may also have the opportunity to standardize their academic profile by adding an advanced course in the related discipline. The higher you go in commerce education, the better options you may find in the professional sphere.
Candidates after having BCom degree work as a tax consultant, financial analyst, auditor, human resource executive, accountant, banker, etc. In the above-mentioned roles, if a BCom degree-based professional is recruited, his or her average salary package is estimated to be in the range of INR 2.5 – INR 4 lakhs per annum.
B.Com Course Syllabus
The B.Com course syllabus consists of many different core subjects, such as economics, financial law, accounting, and more. Six semesters are included in the program; each semester lasts six months. There are basic and optional studies included in the course. Applicants can choose from a list of 5-7 subjects when applying for the program.
The B.Com online curriculum is very similar to the B.Com curriculum that is taught in person. It is the same as the B.Com Regular curriculum, but in B.Com Honors, candidates can choose to focus on one subject, with the whole curriculum focusing on their skills, so they can learn more about that subject.
Top B.Com Colleges in Delhi
There are almost 291 top B.Com colleges in Delhi that include both private and public colleges. There is a varying fee in various colleges; their range starts from INR 12000 and ends up to INR 210000. Major Admissions to B.Com course in Delhi is conducted through CUET UG exams. The top B.Com colleges in Delhi NCR are mentioned below:
- Miranda House
- Hindu College
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR)
- Hansraj College
- Dayal Singh College
- Kirori Mal College
- Sri Venkateswara College
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC)
- Gargi College
- Jesus & MARY College (JMC)
Top B.Com Colleges in UP
In Uttar Pradesh, some of India’s top B.Com degree colleges are offering B.Com course education to thousands of students. Almost 101 best B.Com institutes are in UP. The average fee charged by these colleges is ranging between INR 17,000 to 1,85,000 These include:
- DAV College
- National PG College
- University of Lucknow
- Amity University
- Isabella Thoburn College
B.Com Colleges in Haryana
There are 199 B.Com colleges in Haryana, including 177 private and 22 public colleges. All of these colleges are approved by UGC. The annual course fee in B.Com Colleges in Haryana is INR 70000 to INR 245000. The colleges or universities’ names are:
- Amity University
- KR Mangalam University
- MCM DAV
- MM Institute of Management
- Government Women College
- CDLU Sirsa
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
B.Com Colleges in Hyderabad
In Hyderabad, almost 68 top B.Com colleges exist as per the current data. These include 59 private colleges and nine other public colleges offering B.Com. Indian Institute of Management and Commerce, Osmania University College for Women, ST. Joseph Degree and PG College, and many others. The annual course fee of B.Com in Hyderabad colleges ranges from INR 11000 to INR 150000 LPA.