MBA Course: MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The MBA program is a two-year postgraduate degree program. In the business administration stream, an MBA is a terminal degree, and a professional degree course provides consistency and quality of education. There are a number of specializations available in this program, including accounting, human resources, supply chain management, finance, and others. Those with an MBA from a distance, and a regular program will have a decent chance to build a successful academic and professional career.
A four-semester MBA degree program will need at least a fifty percent score in the bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution for admission. Various entrance tests are used to justify the admission of applied candidates. The fee of the MBA-oriented program is seen between 42,000 to 10 Lacs in the multiple UGC approved institution. Fees are allowed to deposit through the banking or offline options offered by the state, private, and central universities across the country.
Master of business administration (MBA) two-year degree program has been developed in the following course structure: four-semester, core, elective subjects, practical submission, internship, etc. The program consist of core, and elective subjects list. A list of core subjects includes management theory & practice, strategic management, marketing management, business economics, and more. The list of elective subjects comprises corporate finance, human resource management, research methods, management of change, managing sustainability, etc.
A master’s degree in business & management will allow students to strengthen their academic part. Students can proceed to study higher in the certificate courses like financial risk management, chartered financial analyst, doctor of business administration, certificate information system auditor, etc. Students shall know about the fees mentioned for courses in the following part of the article.
Professional doors for MBA professionals are open for the following profiles. The effective, and sound profiles that applicants must choose after completing the MBA degree program are Marketing Manager, Chief Technology Officer, Financial Manager, Health Services Manager, Information Technology Director, etc. The average salary for MBA professionals is seen between 2.14 to 7.6 LPA.
More about the MBA General and Specialized degree programs can be learned further in the article.
MBA Course Highlights
|MBA Full form||Masters of Business Administration|
|MBA Course Duration||2 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG Degree|
|Average Fees||Rs 20,000 to 65,000 Per Year|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam or Merit|
What does MBA Course Include?
Most MBA programs are improved business courses developed to suit the ever-increasing need in the business world. Along with a basic syllabus that includes disciplines like business law, organizational behaviour, macro and microeconomics, Principles of Accounting, etc. Elective courses are also included in finance, information technology, human resources, marketing, and others.
MBA program introduces learners to top management roles in businesses. It is recognized as a master’s honorary degree, and it aids in developing operations and strategic abilities. The MBA degree encompasses management, accounting, and marketing, and it can help you acquire a career in corporate, government, or public organizations.
There are two sorts of management degree courses in India: a one-year PGDM program and a two-year Postgraduate degree recognized as an MBA.
Why Study MBA after 12th?
“Why MBA?” is a frequently asked question among students. MBA programs are available after the 12th grade and are in growing need due to their advantages. There are some Integrated programs offered by top institutes like IIM, Sharda & Indian School of Business. The Duration of these Integrated management programs like BBA-MBA is five years. They can pursue it after the 12th.
MBA in Big Data and MBA in Business Analytics is the most in-demand MBA degrees these days. In the coming 5 to 6 years, the discipline of business analytics is forecasted to rise by 19%. MBA in Human Resources and Accounting is thought to be the greatest way to gain public employment after an MBA.
Learners can also pursue an MBA double concentration that enhances managerial skills and professional sector adaptability.
MBA learners have the option to immerse themselves in the vast ocean of graduate assistantships that exist in their universities. The links will support learners in obtaining their ideal firms, deepening their grasp of the smallest trends, and exploring different methods to react quickly.
According to the Princeton Evaluation, finance, banking, and consumer marketing, increasingly demand an MBA degree for advancement to even more management roles following economic downturns.
Candidates can begin their businesses with considerable market theories and understanding and MBA courses. Neither program provides learners with starting their businesses.
Pupils must pursue MBA in 2022 because several charges, such as dormitory charges, have been reduced due to the pandemic, and there is now more opportunity for distance MBA than ever before.
Who can study MBA Course?
- An MBA is usually useful, particularly if obtained from a premier Business School. MBA assists you find a well-paying career, advancing to management, and building-wide expert relations.
- Individuals who desire to take up a job in administration might enrol in MBA programs.
- This program delivers a robust MBA salary for individuals with the essential MBA qualities. Individuals with the correct leadership abilities should consider pursuing an MBA.
- Those thinking about their career must surely pursue a Master of Business Administration degree.
- Students who are motivated, honest, and self-reliant can obtain an MBA and build a career in administration.
- Some people acquire a Master of Business Administration to transform businesses or advance to management roles or management. One needn’t do both because they risk stretching oneself too thinly, particularly if one does not have any professional knowledge of the specific role to support that assertion.
- Just about any learner or business individual can do an MBA in component or internet mode. As a result, learners and experts with budget and time constraints can use the training.
- Because MBA Universities don’t allow discrimination of seniority, individuals with some years of professional experience get the possibility to rise in the phase.
When to pursue MBA Course?
- Top MBA schools want applicants with at least 2-3 years of job expertise.
- Because of the large monetary incentives, the Master of Business Administration is in short supply. As just a consequence, obtaining an MBA degree seems to have become cost-prohibitive.
- Learners should have a monetary plan in place. Most people cannot bear an MBA and leave during their studies.
Types of MBA Course
Because of the tremendous need for MBA programs, a number of MBA program catalogues have formed, all concentrating on a specific type of learner. People who are already working can study a Full-Time MBA, a Part-Time MBA, or an Online MBA. The various types of MBAs are given below.
Full-Time MBA Course
- A full-time MBA course is a structured and thorough curriculum that lasts two years. Graduation deadlines are determined for several full-time courses.
- This professional degree provides full-time learning to various management skills. Most students select this course; its fee is about INR 2 to INR 30 LPA.
- MBA full-time off offered in specializations such as HR, Marketing, and Finance. It is also offered via entrance exam criteria.
Part-Time MBA Course
- All working individuals can pursue a part-time MBA course with a complete duration of one year.
- It is intended to educate potential employees, executives, businessmen, technicians, and other corporate executives, focusing on collaboration and attaining a collective objective.
- People enrolled in MBAs at the best EMBA Indian universities will learn about management disciplines such as international business, human resource management, microfinance, and marketing.
Online MBA Course
- The One Year MBA program is designed for professionals who choose not to quit their employment to attend MBA programs. Including the most prestigious of which is IIM Ahmedabad’s MBA-PGPX.
- GMAT or GRE grades of 650 or higher are required for One Year MBA enrolment. Individuals who want to study a web-based MBA must have at least five years of experience.
- In December, the applications for the one-year online course will begin.
MBA Admission Process 2022
All India Entrance Examinations are frequently used to get MBA admissions, and candidates are put in institutions depending on their performance on the MBA admission test. An MBA program’s enrollment fee ranges from INR 2000 to 2500, and acceptance is contingent on a team meeting and individual interviews following the MBA admissions test. Universities use GD/PI to evaluate each student’s traits that aren’t quantifiable by their academic achievement or entrance test scores.
MBA Course Admission 2022
MBA Admissions for 2022 will be starting soon by the top universities such as IITs, IIMs, and many others.
All institutions such as St. Xavier’s University, HPTU Hamirpur, Kanpur University, KSOM Bhubaneswar, and ICFAI University, Nagaland will be an online notification are among the institutions.
The official notification for national entrance exams like SNAP, NMAT, and CAT will be released in July 2022.
Some other universities will hopefully release their application notice in august 2022.
MBA Course Eligibility Criteria
- For MBA, the eligibility standards may differ from one institution to the next; however, the fundamental idea remains the same.
- Students should have finished their graduate degree or are in their last year of graduating, assuming that a temporary credential from the institution is submitted.
- One graduate degree grade point average must be a minimum of 50%. Prestigious universities, such as IITs and IIMs, require at least 60%.
- Candidates from restricted groups such as SC, ST, and OBC are given a 5percentage discount on the proportion required in several MBA programmes.
MBA Entrance Exam 2022
- CMAT: The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted by the NTA. A national-level entrance exam is being held for admission to the management/MBA programs in the nation. The exam duration is three years, and it will be followed in the computer-based mode. CMAT 2022 test has already been conducted on 09 April 2022. Now, applied candidates are waiting for the result of the same.
- GMAT: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is followed in a computer adaptive test mode. GMAT is intended to assess specific verbal, analytical, quantitative, reading, and writing skills in the English language.
- GMAT exam duration is three hours. Passed students in the GMAT can use the score for the next five years.
- ATMA: It is a national entrance exam conducted in 5 sessions per year. For the February session, its applications will start at the end of December 2022.
- MAT: It is an abbreviation for Management Aptitude Test. AIMA administers the MAT, a national management admission test, four times per year to grant entry to MBA programs provided by the leading 750+ universities in India.
- XAT: XAT is an abbreviation for Xavier Aptitude Test. It is among the country’s highest-ranked management admission tests, held by XLRI to access MBA or PGDM programmes.
MBA Course Entrance Exam Syllabus
As per the footsteps of the past several years, the MBA entrance exam Syllabus would be focused on topics from the 10th to the 12th grade and is mostly undetermined. It will include subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, DILR, VARC, etc.
MBA Admission 2022 without entrance exam
If you are thinking to take admission without the entrance exam and feel as it is impossible then you are wrong because there are universities/colleges that take direct admission into them. There are universities which take direct admission through the management quota. The main benefit of getting admission is that the student will save more of their time as in order to get the exam cleared student invest their 9-12 months and without preparing for the exam they can still get a good college for the course.
MBA Distance Education
Any graduate from any field can apply for the MBA Distance Education, different universities conduct different entrance examinations in order to take admission, and IGNOU conducts its own OPENMAT exam for admission. Those who are seeking admission into it must have a bachelor’s degree with them with an aggregate of 50% of marks along with 2 years of working experience with it. Distance learning institutions consider the marks obtained in the CAT, XAT, and MAT examinations.
Distance MBA Admission Process
Even if some top universities admit people to MBA online educational programs depending on their abilities on widely used management qualifying examinations like the MAT, CAT, ATMA, and XAT, it also includes direct admissions provided by some institutes.
- Candidates must take the IGNOU OPENMAT to get admitted to IGNOU for MBA programs.
- Individuals can also practice for SCDL-PGDBA if interested in enrolling in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL).
- There are typical selection requirements for individuals wishing to pursue an MBA through online classes.
- Each university, though, does have its data from specific for Remote MBA Enrolments 2022.
- The top institutes for MBA distance education are IGNOU, Amity University, NMIMS, Symbiosis CDL, Sikkim Manipal, and IIMs.
MBA Course Syllabus
There are four semesters in the MBA course, and thus syllabus is divided in this way. Through this syllabus, students learn management skills are per the demands of modern industries. The theory and basic subjects are taught in the 1st and 2nd semesters. In the final semesters, students have an internship program. Some subjects included in the MBA syllabus are Business Laws, Corporate Finance, Principles of Accounting, Financial Modelling, etc.
Top MBA Course Colleges in Delhi
In Delhi, one can find almost 497 colleges offering MBA education. Delhi MBA colleges’ average fee for MBA courses is about INR 1.5 to 2 LPA. Prominent institutions such as Jamia Millia Islamia, IIM Rohtak, Amity Noida, IIT Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, FMS Delhi, and many other top private MBA colleges are among the top MBA campuses in Delhi.
Top MBA Course Colleges in Mumbai
The best MBA institutions in Mumbai provide a variety of management programmes, including MBA and PGDM. Currently, Mumbai has ten public MBA colleges and 109 private MBA colleges. A few of the leading colleges for MBA education in Mumbai are NITIE Mumbai, SP Jain Mumbai (SPJIMR), IIT Bombay, Narsee Monjee Mumbai (NMIMS), and others. For a two-year program, the annual tuition at the leading MBA institutes in Mumbai ranges between INR 12 and 18 lakh.
Top MBA Course Colleges in Bangalore
There are around 260 business institutes in Bangalore that provide MBA or PGDM programs, 21 of those are government, and 213 of those are private. IIM Bangalore is among the greatest Indian MBA institutions and the top MBA institutions in Bangalore in these times. Among the greatest private Management institutes in Bangalore are Christ University, AIMS Institutes, XIME, and many others.
Top MBA Course Colleges in Hyderabad
204 best MBA institutions in Hyderabad have been rated by leading rating bodies in India, such as The Week and NIRF. Such institutions are connected with universities such as JNTUH and Osmania University Hyderabad. The city is home to 18 government and 186 private MBA programs, and aspirants can choose between major and certificate programs at these universities.