BBM Course: BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) course is a 3-year degree program designed for individuals aspiring to pursue a career in business management. The curriculum of this course includes subjects such as entrepreneurship, marketing, economics, finance, and management information systems.
Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified for the BBM course, candidates must have passed their senior secondary school examination (10+2) in commerce or a related field, with mathematics as a required subject. In order to get into the BBM course, one must get at least 35% on the entrance exams.
Course Fee: The annual fee for a Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) program is usually between INR 20,000 to INR 30,000. Different universities may have different fee structures, and specifics can be found on each university’s website.
Entrance Exam: In regular universities and schools in India, getting into a BBM program often depends on how well one does on an entrance exam. CUET UG, GGSIPU CET, NPAT, and other tests are often used to get into BBM programs.
In order to admit students to BBM degree programs offered online and through distance learning, IMTS Institute does not use an entrance examination process.
|BA Course||MA Course|
|BBA Course||MBA Course|
|B.Sc Course||M.Sc Course|
|B.Com Course||M.Com Course|
|BCA Course||MCA Course|
|BSW Course||MSW Course|
|BAF Course||BBM Course|
|B.Tech Course||MSC IT Course|
|BEd Course||PhD Course|
Candidates may comfortably get admission to the IMTS Institute BBM program via distance and online learning by following the steps crafted below.
- Please open the official website of IMTS Institute “https://imtsinstitute.com/“.
- Correctly fill out the application form.
- Cros-check entered details before submitting the application.
- Students may soon receive a call from our counselling department.
- Schedule and select the mode of counselling (online/offline)
- It is necessary for students to share the minimum required information to get proper support from our expert counsellors.
- The student obtains the best course and college advice as per the shared information.
- The counselling process till admission is absolutely free.
- Aspirants may either deposit program registration or admission fee by themselves or ask for the help of IMTS Institute to do so.
- The helpline for admission-related queries remains active from 10 am to 7 pm on the serving days.
Therefore, get in touch with us—we’d be happy to help with better career guidance.
BBM Course Highlights
|BBM Full form||Bachelor of Business Management|
|BBM Course Duration||3 Years|
|BBM Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 30,000 Yearly Fee|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|BBM Course Specializations||
Why Study BBM from IMTS Institute?
Over 98.9 percent of its graduates pass their exams, making IMTS Institute one of the best educational institutions in the world. Thanks to the highly experienced counselors who have worked at the Institute over the years, the Institute has achieved such excellence in recent years. Through IMTS, students who have a need for guidance in the evolution of their academic profiles can have a better future because of the guidance they receive. It was established in 2005 with the objective of providing guidance and advice to all students.
Till now, IMTS has successfully supported over 55000+ students in living their dreams. Such candidates are now earning handsome packages in well-known MNCs, as well as in private and government-run organizations. The Institute has been recognized by the educational authorities as well, which also signifies the authenticity of the IMTS.
What does BBM Course Include?
BBM course full form is Bachelor of Business Management. Many colleges and universities in India offer a 3-year undergraduate Business Management degree. Finance Principles and Introduction to Business are two BBM course that covers both theoretical and practical aspects of running a business. In India, BBM admissions require a high school diploma with a grade of 10+2 or equivalent. Admission may also be granted based on the results of SET, IPU CET, NPAT, and other entrance exams.
The program offers four majors: Operational Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Development Management, and Financial Management. Applicants must have completed 12th-grade or equivalent-level courses in order to be considered for the six-semester program.
BBM Course Details: Key Features
- A Bachelor of Business Management is an excellent choice for new learners of the facts of business management.
- The BBM Course focuses on additional specific topics that are obliged to produce an ideal all-rounder with a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
- This course is designed to prepare people with degrees to explore a variety of disciplines, including marketing, advertising, finance, and human resources, as well as to obtain concepts and strategies for making business decisions.
- The BBM program covers important subjects such as marketing, business law, finance, accounting, and economics, and it assists in building the skills to cope with employees and customers.
- The eligibility required for a BBM Course is the completion of 10+2 or equivalent. Entrance exams are also a part of the eligibility criteria. In India, the most popular entrance exams conducted for BBM are IPU CET, NPAT, AIMA UGAT, SET, etc. The level of these exams is either national or institute level.
- Many colleges can get BBM education with an average fee ranging from INR 20,000 to 1.20 Lac.
- Students can apply for a job in the most reputable business companies and earn about INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA when acquiring this degree.
What is BBM Course?
The Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is designed for the learners to teach skills that will be needed to perform leadership roles in the corporate and business world. The Bachelor of Business Management also referred to as BBM, is a common abbreviation that refers to an undergraduate program that takes place over the course of three years and is provided by a variety of educational institutions in India.
The curriculum for the BBM course requires students to study both the theoretical and practical facets of business through the completion of courses such as “Fundamentals of Finance” and “Introduction to Business.”
The UG degree program of BBM average fees can be seen between INR 20,000 to 1.20 Lac. Fees for BBM courses may differ from university to university. Candidates who succeeded in passing the bachelor’s degree in Business Management can find quality job opportunities in prestigious organizations. The degree in BBM will help a student to give more strength to the academic profile by offering courses like MBA, MCom, MSc Business Process Outsourcing, PG Diploma in Management, etc. One shall get mentioned course fees in the further sections of the article.
The degree in BBM will guide individuals towards some brilliant options where students can proceed to make a career in ACS, and CA. A door of Internship shall also remain open for the degree holder of BBM in highly respected organizations.
Why Study BBM Course After the 12th?
BBM is a degree that makes you professionally reputed and grants you social respect in your working field. A BBM degree has a great scope in the business world and can make a handful of earnings being employed in related job positions.
Many job options are available in national or international business companies after pursuing this degree. The most common jobs offered to such graduates are Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, Relationship Manager, Business Analyst, Business Application Manager, and soon.
A graduate with a BBM degree has a range of career options available, including roles such as Budget Analyst, Financial Consultant, Delivery Manager, Financial Analyst, and more, in both private and public organizations. Salaries for BBM graduates typically range from INR 3,00,000 to 7,00,000 annually. Some of the top recruiting companies for BBM graduates include Cognizant, Google, Infosys, Goldman Sachs, TCS, Accenture, HCL, and others.
Who Should Pursue BBM Course?
- Bachelor of Business Management is a business management-related course that equips pupils to learn logical and critical abilities and an in-depth understanding of finance, strategic management, marketing, and operations management, among other things.
- Because the demand for BBM degrees has increased and many students apply for them, thus it is important to provide facts about the course. It is also necessary to tell such students whether they are suitable for this course or not.
- BBM is best suited to those with a strong interest in business management and related subjects. It is ideal for students who desire to be successful managers and want to be engaged in various other managing jobs.
When Should I Pursue BBM Course?
- Many students have a common question in their mind about when they should start their BBM studies, and the answer is here:
- For students who have completed their higher school studies up to the 10+2 level have the most suitable time at this stage to pursue their degree in BBM.
- If you are a student interested in business and have decided to start your own business, you can take hurried action toward getting your BBM education.
- However, there are no limits to enhancing their business management skills. At any time, you can be enrolled in different kinds of BBM courses to pursue your degrees.
Types of BBM Course
In higher education institutes throughout India, there are now many types of methods of learning that are being utilized for the purpose of providing students with easy access to the education they need. In India, the following are some of the most common types of BBM courses that are offered:
Full-Time BBM Course
Full-Time BBM is a degree program at the UG level and takes a minimum duration of three years to complete. This type of learning course is offered by almost all institutes in India devoted to BBM education. Almost any of the specializations related to business management can be chosen for regular BBM courses.
The selection criteria adopted by most of the institutes in India for full-time BBM are based on the entrance exam. Some institutes also exist in the country that offers BBM Admission based on only merit.
The average fee for a regular BBM course is INR 20,000 to INR 1,20,000 in many colleges and universities.
Part-Time BBM Course
Part-Time BBM is a bachelor’s degree program offered by many Indian colleges and universities. It takes three years for completion and can also extend the time period up to 6 years based on the institute where you get this education.
Trending Online Courses in India 2023
|Online BA||Online MA|
|Online BBA||Online MBA|
|Online BCA||Online MCA|
|Online BSC||Online MCOM|
|Online BCOM||Online Diploma|
Eligibility criteria for part-time courses are almost the same, i.e., there is a need for at least 50% marks that the applicant must secure in his/her last qualifying exam. The education level must be intermediate.
The BBM, when taken in part-time mode, can be cheaper in expenses than the regular degree courses. Also, it will provide you with some reputable jobs in the industry.
Online BBM Course
Online BBM is composed of students who are busy in their professional lives and do not have enough time to enroll in regular courses.
- There are many other reasons, such as financial constraints, non-availability of campuses in the area, and so on, that make such students unable to complete their higher education.
- Based on these circumstances, online BBM course is now becoming an important part of learning in India and worldwide.
- Students can easily complete their degrees through online BBM by staying at home and with reasonable course fees.
- Online BBM Course is available at various universities, and colleges in India.
BBM Course Admission 2023
Bachelor of Business Management abbreviated as BBM, admissions for the 2023 session have commenced in various colleges, universities, and institutions of higher learning that represent online, distance, and conventional modes of education.
Admission to the BBM course can be done on either behalf: entrance examination or academic merit. Applicants would see a slight difference in the procedure of admission in almost every university in India.
The application fee or normally recognized registration fee is driven by a range of INR 300 to INR 2,000 at private, central, and state-run universities. The next couple of sections will open the curtains on admission eligibility, course fee, the admission process, and so much more.
BBM Course Eligibility
Admission to the distance and online program of BBM in IMTS-related universities can be possible with an inheritance of the following eligibility.
- In order to be selected for admission to the BBM Course, applicants must pass a 10+2 or equivalent examination from a state/central approved board in India.
- The marks for admission differ from one university to another.
BBM Course Fee
The complete program fee for a BBM Course at any of the affiliated universities of IMTS varies. The fee starts at an amount of INR 20,000 and goes to a peak of INR 1,20,000 in private, state, and other universities. However, the IMTS offers options to deposit the fee with the use of semesters to avoid the burden of a large amount.
BBM Vs BBA
Difference between BBA and BBM: Which is Better? Two programs go hand-in-hand in business management: BBM and BBA. Both represent the same field of learning with a similar duration, but one thing that differentiates them is their approach and emphasis on certain values.
BBM, an undergraduate degree program, typically focuses on providing practical training in business management rather than sticking with the theoretical parts. It stands to prepare the students with management skills for a decent career opportunity. The course likes to assist its learners in making progress in the following areas; communication, leadership, decision-making, and so on.
The subjects covered in a BBA course typically include human resources, finance, accounting, marketing, operations management, etc. Students are strongly encouraged to develop employability skills before pursuing their chosen fields of study. Managing a business perfectly requires administrative skills.
BBM Course Entrance Exam
Candidates who have passed or are about to conclude their 10+2 test can apply to BBM via UGAT; a rigorous exam offered once a year for people who have graduated or are about to finish their 10+2 assessment.
- IPU CET: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as IPU CET. IPU CET is an entrance exam at the institute level for enrollment to different UG and PG programs in Management, Law, Medicine, Dentistry, and Engineering.
- SET: The Symbiosis Entrance Test is an academy-level entrance examination. The SET test is used to enter undergraduate programs like Management, Computer Studies, Economics, Law, Engineering, Liberal Arts, and Mass Communication.
- NPAT: NPAT is a nationally conducted admission test for applicants seeking admission to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies’ UG and Integrated Degree Programs (NMIMS).
- AIMA UGAT: The All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT) is an admission test at the national level. Pupils must have passed the high school exam (12th or comparable) with at least a 50% accumulation. Applicants should be a minimum of 17 years old.
BBM Entrance Exam Syllabus
A BBM admission test question paper has four to five parts and it consists of four to five sections. Among the most important of these are Analytical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, as well as Comprehensive and Reading Ability. Almost every entrance examination has a type of question paper that consists of at least 100 questions that require the participant to answer. There is a positive mark given for each correct answer, and a negative mark is given for each incorrect answer.
BBM Course Syllabus
The syllabus of the BBM program has a variety of business-related subjects. BBM curriculum includes business ethics, operations research, supply chain management, laws, strategic management, finance market, organizational behavior, and many others. Every one of these topics provides a foundation for students that will be useful during internships and capacity building.
This subject offers first-rate communication training, both verbally and nonverbally. Cost Accounting is also included in the syllabus. The primary goal of this particular topic is to provide a grasp of fundamental cost understanding and cost elements. Other subjects may include Elements of HRM, Business Statistics, Macro-Economics, IT, etc.
BBM Course Subjects
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management allows students to be specialized in specific educational areas such as business law, ethics, finance, marketing, project management, international business, supply chain management, entrepreneurship, management information systems, etc. BBM Course Subjects consist of both theories and practical or project-based studies to provide needed knowledge of the business-oriented UG degree program. Practical’s shall remain significant, and no students are allowed to skip. BBM subjects are mentioned below in the table that students will learn during the 3 years programme.
What is the scope of BBM?
Those who have completed the BBM course have many career options available to them in the areas of retail, distribution, hospitality, and leisure, as well as in financial institutions, as well as in sales, marketing, and production management. Additionally, there are many career paths available in the management of sales, marketing, and production.
Students receive a wealth of knowledge regarding business topics such as entrepreneurship, financial risk analysis, trade, and commerce. The BBM course also assists students in developing their interpersonal skills. Careers in business management are available not just in private enterprises but also in public organizations.
BBM Course Working Areas
A Bachelor of Business Management degree program emphasizes developing an individual’s personality. With an educational background in this field, you can find a variety of employment opportunities. Here are some select working profiles for the BBM course that you can check out:
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Business Development Manager
BBM Course job opportunities
What are the jobs opportunities after BBM Course? After completing a BBM course, you have various job opportunities to work in various areas, you are eligible for many junior-level positions in private and government companies in India and abroad, such as Business Development Executive, Operation Executive, Marketing Research Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Budget Analyst, Financial Consultant, Delivery Manager, Financial Analyst, etc.
BBM Course Salary
There is an average annual salary of around INR 3,00,000 to 7,00,000 per year for graduates of the BBM course. Name some top placement companies for the Bachelor of Business Management course. There are a number of companies that recruit graduates of the BBM course, including Cognizant Technology Solutions, Google, Infosys, Goldman Sachs, TCS, Accenture, and HCL, among others.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Is BBA and BBM same?
Answer: No, Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) are two different Undergraduate degrees.
Question: What is the salary of BBM?
Answer: After completing BBM Course, a graduate of this degree can earn a starting salary of INR 3 Lacs to 7 Lacs Per Annum.
Question: What can I do after BBM course?
Answer: After BBM course, you are eligible to work in the business and management industry. Also, you can pursue higher education such as MBA.