BBM Course: The Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is a three-year degree program. This program is also termed as “Bachelor of Business Management”. BBM course is designed for the learners to teach skills that will be needed to perform in leadership roles in the corporate and business world.
The program is mainly classified into four majors: operational management, marketing management, human resource development management, financial management, and more. The six semesters program admission relies on performance at the 12 or equivalent level. Passed school exams must be approved by the central or state board of India.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management allows students to be specialized in specific educational areas such as business law, ethics, finance, marketing, project management, international business, supply chain management, entrepreneurship, management information systems, etc. The course consists of both theories, and practical or project-based studies to provide needed knowledge of the business-oriented ug degree program. Practicals shall remain significant, and no students are allowed to skip.
BBM Course Highlights
|BBM Full form||Bachelor of Business Management|
|BBM Course Duration||3 Years|
|BBM Course Fee||INR 50,000 to 1.20 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|BBM Course Specializations||
The UG degree program of BBM average fees can be seen between INR 50,000 to 1.25 Lac. Fees of BBM may differ from university to university. Candidates who succeeded in passing the bachelor’s degree in Business Management can find quality job opportunities in prestigious organizations. The average annual package of BBM graduates is between INR 3.50 LPA to INR 6 LPA.
The degree in BBM will help a student to give more strength to the academic profile by offering courses like MBA, MCOM, MSC Business Process Outsourcing, PG Diploma in Management, etc. One shall get mentioned course fees in the further sections of the article.
The degree in BBM will guide individuals towards some brilliant options where students can proceed to make a career as ACS, and CA. A door of Internship shall also remain open for the degree holder of BBM in highly respected organizations.
Aspirants will acquire more information on the BBM program, and its subunits such as Admission, Eligibility, Fees, etc., by reading the article completely.
What does BBM Course Include?
A three-year Bachelor of Business Management program is offered by many colleges and universities in India. BBM courses such as finance principles and introduction to business cover both theoretical and practical aspects of the business. BBM admissions in India require a high school diploma with a grade of 10+2 or equivalent
It is possible to apply directly or online for admission to colleges/universities. Admission to this course is strictly based on the results of the 10+2 exam. Admission may also be granted based on SET, IPU CET, NPAT, and other entrance exams.
BBM Course Details: Key Features
- A Bachelor of Business Management is an excellent choice for new learners of the facts of business management.
- The BBM syllabus focuses on additional specific topics that are obliged to produce an ideal all-rounder with a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
- This course is designed to prepare people with degrees to explore a variety of disciplines, including marketing, advertising, finance, and human resources, as well as to obtain concepts and strategies for making business decisions.
- The BBM program covers important subjects such as marketing, business law, finance, accounting, and economics, and it assists in building the skills to cope with employees and customers.
- The eligibility required for a BBM degree is the completion of 10+2 or equivalent. Entrance exams are also a part of the eligibility criteria. In India, the most popular entrance exams conducted for BBM are IPU CET, NPAT, AIMA UGAT, SET, etc. The level of these exams is either national or institute level.
- Many colleges can get BBM education with an average fee ranging from INR 50,000 to 1.25 Lac.
- Students can apply for a job in the most reputable business companies and earn about INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA when acquiring this degree.
What is BBM Course all about?
Bachelor of Business Management is a route structured in full compliance with the concepts and approaches that have permeated the business world so profoundly that it necessitates deep understanding for any pupil to succeed within the marketplace. The program includes a variety of unique topics and some general subjects that help learners become great managers and improve their personalities and increase their self-confidence.
BBM Admission 2022
BBM or Bachelor of Business Management is a three-year course for which admission is based on merit and an entrance exam. The BBM Admission 2022 will for the upcoming academic year will start in June or July 2022.
Almost every institute requires a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate to be achieved by the candidate in their intermediate studies. Entrance exams are also included in the admission process for shortlisting the BBM candidates.
Why Study BBM Course After the 12th?
BBM is a degree that makes you professionally reputed and grant you social respect in your working field. A BBM degree has a great scope in the business world and can make a handful of earnings being employed in related job positions.
Many job options are available in national or international business companies after pursuing this degree. The most common jobs offered to such graduates are Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, Relationship Manager, Business Analyst, Business Application Manager, and soon.
Who Should Pursue BBM Course?
- Bachelor of Business Management is a business management-related course that equips pupils to learn logical and critical abilities and an in-depth understanding of finance, strategic management, marketing, and operations management, among other things.
- Because the demand for BBM degrees has increased and many students apply for them, thus it is important to provide facts about the course. It is also necessary to tell such students whether they are suitable for this course or not.
- BBM is best suited to those with a strong interest in business management and related subjects. It is ideal for students who desire to be successful managers and want to be engaged in various other managing jobs.
When Should Pursue BBM Course?
- Many students have a common question in their mind about when they should start their BBM studies, and the answer is here:
- For students who have completed their higher school studies up to the 10+2 level have the most suitable time at this stage to pursue their degree of BBM.
- If you are a student interested in business and have decided to start your own business, you can take a hurried action towards getting your BBM education.
- However, there are no limits to enhancing their business management skills. At any time, you can be enrolled in different kinds of BBM courses to pursue your degrees.
Types of BBM Course
The higher education institutes in India have now adopted various learning methods to provide each student with easy access to education. The common types of BBM courses offered in India are given as:
Full-Time BBM is a degree program at the UG level and takes a minimum duration of three years to complete. This type of learning course is offered by almost all institutes in India devoted to BBM education. Almost any of the specializations related to business management can be chosen for regular BBM courses.
The selection criteria adopted by most of the institutes in India for full-time BBM are based on the entrance exam. Some institutes also exist in the country that offers BBM Admission based on only merit.
The average fee for a regular BBM course is INR 50000 to INR 100000 in many colleges and universities.
Part-Time BBM is a bachelor’s degree program offered by many Indian colleges and universities. It takes three years for completion and can also extend the time period up to 6 years based on the institute where you get this education.
Eligibility criteria for part-time courses are almost the same, i.e., there is a need for at least 50% marks that the applicant must secure in his/her last qualifying exam. The education level must be intermediate.
The BBM, when taken in part-time mode, can be cheaper in expenses than the regular degree courses. Also, it will provide you with some reputable jobs in the industry.
Online BBM is composed of students who are busy in their professional lives and do not have enough time to enrol in regular courses. There are many other reasons, such as financial constraints, non-availability of campuses in the area, and so on, that make such students unable from completing their higher education. Based on these circumstances, online courses are now becoming an important part of learning in India and worldwide. Students can easily complete their degrees through online BBM by staying at home and with reasonable course fees.
BBM Admission Process 2022
- The BBM Admission Process may vary in some colleges or universities, but the overall process is similar in many academies. The admission process for BBM is defined as:
- To be admitted to the BBM program, applicants must complete a standard admission test administered by numerous institutions and universities. In such a process, an interview round and counselling are organized for the students who qualify for the admission test.
- Excluding the entrance-based Admission, only the marks in the 10+2 examination or equivalent are considered for granting Admission.
BBM Course Eligibility Criteria
- The selection of students for BBM courses is based on the eligibility criteria that the respected institute proposes. BBM Eligibility Criteria are given as mentioned below:
- Students must have qualified for the High School Exam from any discipline having English as a required subject and obtained a minimum of 50% points.
- Applicants with business experience are frequently allowed considerable leeway to cut off grades throughout the Admission process.
- Interested students must pass a common admission exam administered by the individual university.
BBM Entrance Exams
Candidates who have passed or are about to conclude their 10+2 test can apply to BBM via UGAT; a rigorous exam offered once a year for people who have graduated or are about to finish their 10+2 assessment.
IPU CET: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as IPU CET. IPU CET is an entrance exam at the institute level for enrollment to different UG and PG programs in Management, Law, Medicine, Dentistry, and Engineering.
SET: The Symbiosis Entrance Test is an academy-level entrance examination. The SET test is used to enter undergraduate programs like Management, Computer Studies, Economics, Law, Engineering, Liberal Arts, and Mass Communication.
NPAT: NPAT is a nationally conducted admission test for applicants seeking admission to NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies’ UG and Integrated Degree Programs (NMIMS).
AIMA UGAT: The All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT) is an admission test at the national level. Pupils must have passed the high school exam (12th or comparable) with at least a 50% accumulation. Applicants should be minimum of 17 years old.
BBM Entrance Exam Syllabus
There are four to five parts to the admission test question paper of BBM. These include Analytical ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Reading Comprehensive & Reading. Almost every entrance exam has a type of question paper that is consisted of at least 100 MCQs. Each right answer is provided with a positive mark, and each wrong answer gets a negative mark.
BBM Distance Education
BBM Distance Education has gained popularity in India. A great number of students are now shifting their interests towards distance learning. BBM is an important professional degree program that is mostly offered in regular mode, and in this way, many students remain unable to accomplish their degrees. Distance Education is a good chance for such students to study courses like BBM, which is highly reputed in the business industry.
BBM Course Syllabus
The syllabus of the BBM program has a variety of business-related subjects. BBM curriculum includes business ethics, operations research, supply chain management, laws, strategic management, finance market, organizational behaviour, and many others. Every one of these topics provides a foundation for students that will be useful during internships and capacity building.
This subject offers first-rate communication training, both verbally and nonverbally. Cost Accounting is also included in the syllabus. The primary goal of this particular topic is to provide a grasp of fundamental cost understanding and cost elements. Other subjects may include Elements of HRM, Business Statistics, Macro-Economics, IT, etc.
What is the scope of BBM?
In the area of retail, distribution, hospitality, and leisure, as well as in financial institutions, as well as in sales, marketing, and production management, there are many career paths available to those who have completed the BBM course.
BBM Course Salary
If you have completed a BBM program, you are eligible for many junior-level positions in private and government companies in India and abroad, such as Budget Analyst, Financial Consultant, Delivery Manager, Financial Analyst, etc. There is an average annual salary of around INR 3,00,000 to 7,00,000 per year for graduates of the BBM course. There are a number of companies that recruit graduates of the BBM course, including Cognizant Technology Solutions, Google, Infosys, Goldman Sachs, TCS, Accenture, HCL, among others.
BBM Colleges in Delhi
Almost 16 colleges are in Delhi, which is engaged in offering BBM studies. The course fee in BBM colleges of Delhi can range from INR 56000 to INR 300000. Mostly the fee is higher in private colleges. The best BBM colleges in Delhi are the School of Business Studies at Shobhit University, GD Goenka University, Symbiosis International University, Impact Institute of Event Management, and soon.
BBM Colleges in Mumbai
There are many top colleges in Mumbai that offer business-related courses, such as BBM. Mumbai has almost 105 business colleges where students can pursue BBM degrees. Among these, almost 84 are private business colleges, and 21 are public. The best institute ranked by the most national ranking agencies is NMIMS. Some colleges in Mumbai also provide BBM integrated courses such that students can even study BBM with LLB. At NMIMS, the average BBM fee is INR 382000.
BBM Colleges in Bangalore
Bangalore has become the top choice of students in India for getting their BBM degree courses. BBM courses can be studied in any of the 167 colleges of Bangalore. The education offered by Bangalore colleges is highly reputed, and after graduation, the students of these colleges are placed in top organizations. In Bangalore, one can find the top BBM colleges, including Alliance University, IFIM Business School, Christ University, Jain University, and AIMS Institute.
BBM Colleges in Hyderabad
A lot of BBM colleges can be found in Hyderabad. There are almost 82 colleges here that are running BBM degree courses. Of these total colleges, 71 are private, and the other 10 are public. Hyderabad’s top colleges for pursuing BBM are ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, ICFAI Business School, Woxsen University, NMIMS, etc. The mean amount of INR 2 to INR 3 LPA is charged by the top BBM colleges at Hyderabad.