BSc Course: A 3-year Bachelor of Science programme teaches science, technology, and research. Chemistry, physics, biology, mathematics, computer science, IT, nursing, agriculture, and more are BSc specialties. Science and technology enthusiasts may enrol and conduct research. The course covers theory and practise.
Eligibility Criteria: It is necessary for students to have a passing percentage of between 35 to 40% in their 12th grade in order to get admission to recognized or standard universities. The BSc program has a general admission restriction for students from the science stream, but students from other streams can still apply.
Fee Structure: The one-year Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree program fee is 11,000 to 20,000 Indian rupees at most approved institutions and universities. We may see great variations in BSc course fees at private, state, and other universities by reading the article’s universities section.
Entrance Examinations: For BSc course admission in the regular learning mode is primarily based on the entrance test merit at the maximum universities. Some entrance examinations, including UPCATET, AIEEA, Rajasthan JET, CUET, CET, and many more, are symbolically and actually administered for admission to BSc courses. The opportunity of admission to a BSc course without an entrance test is only offered by the IMTS Institute.
BSC Distance/Online Learning Admission Process:
Bachelor of Science (BSc) India recognizes the three-year BSc degree. BSc degrees teach inquiry, calculation, and research. Honors and general BSc courses are available. BSc Hons includes optional and foundation courses, while BSc General covers BSc basics.
- Go on to the IMTS Institute website.
- Open the registration form, Fill that out accurately, and completely before submission.
- Once the submission part is completed—sooner— the counseling team will make a call back to the registered students.
- During telephonic communication, students are politely asked to select a mode (online/offline), and time to proceed with the counseling session.
- In the course of the counseling session, it is necessary for students to not hesitate in sharing their basic information to obtain the best career counseling.
- To complete the BSc course admission, aspiring students are fully able to pay the course admission fee either themselves or with IMTS Institute’s help.
- For any concern regarding the admission process, one may contact the admission or counseling department from 10 am to 7 pm on the helpdesk number at 92 10 98 98 98.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|B.Sc Course||B.Com Course|
|BCA Course||BSW Course|
|BAF Course||BBM Course|
|B.Tech Course||BEd Course|
BSc Course Highlights
|Course Name||BSc (Bachelor of Science)|
|Top BSc Specialization||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Life Science, Zoology & more|
|BSc Course Admission||Entrance-Based/ Merit Based|
|BSc Fee||INR 11,000 to INR 20,000 Per Year|
|Salary After BSc Course||INR 2.2 to INR 4.9 lakhs per annum (Approx.)|
|BSc Course Duration||3 Years|
|Eligibility For BSc Course||Complete 10+2 with at least 35% aggregate marks in the science stream|
|BSc Course category||Undergraduate Degree|
Why Study BSc from IMTS Institute?
As far as the educational stream is concerned, IMTS has a rich history of 17 years since it has assisted in this field. Over the past few years, the successful institution “IMTS” has helped more than 55,000+ people in finding the destination of their dreams. Aiming to serve needy students through the form of guidance, the Institute was founded in the year 2005 with the goal of serving as an elder brother in the pursuit of academic excellence.
IMTS Institute’s UG and PG programs have an outstanding passing percentage of 99. This good act has been joined by many UGC-approved universities at both the private and state levels. Because it follows all rules and regulations listed in the books of India’s education policy, educational authorities have found the IMTS to be legitimate in every sense.
The admission gate for IMTS Institute-associated universities for BSc three-year degree programs opens for candidates who have maintained the minimum eligibility criteria shown below.
- Senior Secondary Examination or 12th or 10+2 in science or related subjects from an approved state/central board in India.
- The marks required for admission to the BSc program differ.
The Bachelor of Science (BSc) three-year UG degree program fees in the online, and distance programs vary. Candidates have to pay a minimum fee of INR 11,000, and the highest fee of INR 20,000 annually for the BSc degree program. The fee can be paid semester-wise as well.
|MA Course||MBA Course|
|M.Sc Course||M.Com Course|
|MCA Course||MSW Course|
|MSC IT Course||PhD Course|
Aspirants can simply get in touch with us for help via any of their preferred methods, including WhatsApp, the website, a phone call, social platforms, etc. Once we receive your request, we’ll get back to you. You will have a conversation with an expert counselor from our staff about your worries over your next academic options.
Assistance will be given to the applicants in accordance with their financial situation, professional aspirations, and educational background. Here, we will provide you with free recommendations for the top institutions and academic programs based on the points indicated above.
Except for the university’s program admittance, candidates do not need to pay anything for enrollment or any other purpose. Throughout and after the course, the candidates will be given ongoing support.
What is BSc Course?
The Bachelor of Science degree is a three-year course of study in science for learners who have studied science in high school. It is essential for learners who wish to work in scientific fields such as healthcare, information technology, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing.
In a BSc course, students study physical science, chemistry, economics, agriculture, animation, applied science, mathematics, biology, and horticulture. Syllabuses for BScs can differ based on your specialization. In the first year of every discipline, however, there are some common science subjects.
BSc Course Key Features
- Bachelor of Science, or BSc, is an undergraduate degree that takes minimum 3 years to complete.
- In order to qualify, general candidates must score at least 35%. KCET, UPSEE, IISER, and NPAT are some other BSc entrance exams besides CUET UG, and BHU UET.
- As an alternative to the standard Bachelor of Science program, students may also pursue a BSc Hons degree. There are the same eligibility requirements for two very different courses.
- BSc fees can vary from 11,000 to 20,000 INR annually for public colleges, and 1 LPA annually for private colleges.
- After completing a BSc degree, you have a lot of options. There are many jobs related to this field where one can make their career, including research assistant, statistician, teacher, and many others.
- In India, a BSc degree holder can expect to earn between INR 3 and INR 7 lacs per year.
Is BSc a Good Course?
It is a three-year undergraduate degree with the title BSc. Students with a Bachelor of Science degree may have better employment opportunities with valuable skills as well as the capability to conduct research for the Master’s degree if they have this degree. In the field of science, there are several distinct academic disciplines offering BSc degrees, including natural sciences, engineering, technology, business, and biological and life sciences.
Which of these BSc course would be the best for you? There are many career options available to students, ranging from BSc PCM, to BSc Mathematics, and so on, depending on their interests.
Types of BSc Course
BSc courses are in great demand throughout India. For such students, various modes of course have been structured. These involve distance BSc, full-time BSc, and part-time BSc courses.
Full-Time BSc Course
Numerous colleges offer a BSc full-time degree program. Its complete on-campus graduate program gives students all the necessary skills and knowledge in a specific flow or topic. Such universities are Delhi University, Calcutta University, Miranda House, Kirori Mal, and other colleges.
The full-time BSc is offered in a wide range of specializations which means students can become specialists in their favourite science subject. The popular subjects one can choose to seek a BSc degree as IT, Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Natural Science, Maths, and many others.
Distance BSc Course
Part-time degrees allow you to complete your degree program on your schedule. Various institutions offer part-time BSc programs in addition to full-time BSc courses. The distance BSc degree can be pursued at Jawaharlal Nehru University, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc.
Trending Online Courses in India 2023
|Online BA||Online MA|
|Online BBA||Online MBA|
|Online BCA||Online MCA|
|Online BSC||Online MCOM|
|Online BCOM||Online Diploma|
Online BSc Course
Online BSc is designed for students living away from main study campuses and who lack access to other educational facilities. BSc via online classes is provided by institutes like IGNOU, Uttarakhand Open University, TNOU, etc.
B.Sc Course Specialization
BSc Course is offered at many top colleges and universities in India. A Bachelor of Science degree requires study in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, and other closely related disciplines. Students can choose from a variety of fields and topics to study in the Bachelor of Science degree program.
BSc IT Course
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course is available for admission at IMTS Institute. The course comprises topics like Information practices, networking, databases, & more. The duration of this BSc course Specialization is 3 years both in part-time & full-time mode. Many companies like Amazon, Mahindra, and Flipkart recruit students who have gained experience after BSc IT Course.
BSc Psychology Course
In India, Bachelor of Science or BSc in Psychology course is offered to students who have a great interest in learning psychology and have completed the class 12th education in the science stream. The course in psychology specialization includes topics like human behavior, cognitive thinking, psychological process, & more. The course length is about 3 years & with average costs of around Rs 12,500 to Rs 28,000 per year.
BSc Computer Science Course
Most pursued undergraduate computing programs include BSc in Computer Science. This program lasts for three years. Students must have received at least a 35% on their 12th-grade exam at an accredited university or college. A BSc Computer Science course costs between Rs 20,150 to Rs 40,100. In this BSc CS course, students are required to study a variety of skills, including introduction to data structures, system programming, introduction to web technologies, development of mobile applications, etc.
BSc Chemistry Course
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or BSc Chemistry is one of the most favourable BSc specializations among Indian students. The course is three years long and can be pursued by an applicant after completing 10+2 from a recognized board. In BSc Chemistry programme, students learn about different aspects related to chemical science such as organic and inorganic chemistry etc.
BSc Yoga and Naturopathy Course
The Bachelor of Science in Yoga and Naturopathy course is ideal for students who want to earn a great profession in Yoga and Naturopathy sector. This 3-year ug level course comprises two stream skills (Yoga+ Naturopathy). Learning the fundamentals of natural medicine with yoga asanas, this course is the best way. Top recruiters for graduates of BSc Yoga and Naturopathy are Schools, Universities, NGOs & more.
BSc Course Admission 2023
At BSc offering universities, applications would be accepted until the final date, which may appear at the end of May 2023; however, some universities possibly close the admission window even before the anticipated date. It is suggested to visit the official websites of the above-mentioned universities to precisely understand the closing date phenomenon.
Admission to a BSc degree in Indian-approved universities is permitted on either 12th or entrance examinations merit. No applicant would be admitted even if he had paid the registration fee if the minimum admission requirement of passing the 12th exam was not met.
Trending Updates of BSc Course
- A registration process has begun at Lucknow University, and the deadline for BSc course admissions is 15 June 2023.
- Admission for the PTSNS BSc course has begun, and the deadline for applications is 15 June 2023.
- Annamalai University is currently accepting applications for BSc courses, and the deadline to apply is 15 June 2023.
- The registration deadline for BSc Admission 2023 at Bharathiar University is 31 May 2023.
- The last date to enroll in the BSc Course at Alagappa University is 31 May 2023.
- MCU Bhopal is accepting applications for its BSc course until 31 May 2023.
- For the July session, IGNOU’s BSc Course Admission portal is open. The last date for applications is 30 June 2023.
- For session 2023, Delhi University, BHU, JNU & more will accept the scorecard of CUET UG 2023 for providing BSc Course Admission.
BSc Course Admission Process 2023
- Admission to BSc studies is framed in terms of qualifications and also entrance examination. The two protocols are covered in depth below for one’s convenience:
- In the months of May and June every year, the application forms for admission are made available.
- The leading colleges have affiliations to Delhi University, such as Hindu College, Miranda House, and others offer admissions for BSc based on the previous qualification. These colleges consider students’ marks secured in the 12th standard or equivalent.
- Some universities also give entrance exam-based admissions. These include Orrisa University of Agriculture and Technology, IISER, Aligarh Muslim University, and others. Shortlisting of candidates will be done after the entrance exam, and those selected will be called for interviews and counseling.
BSc Entrance Exam 2023
Entrance exams are used to determine BSc admission. Throughout India, numerous national, province, and institutional-level admission exams are held. The below information contains a few of the details about leading BSc entry exams in India.
- JET: It is an entrance exam conducted by Jain University to provide various UG and PG admissions to numerous courses such as BSc. JET is conducted in both online and offline methods. Students are given 3 hours to solve the paper.
- CUET UG: Common University Entrance Test or CUET UG every year will be conducted by National Testing Agency. The entrance exam will be widely accepted by the top institutes in India. The date of conduction will be from 21 May to 31 May 2023.
- NPAT: The National Placement Assessment Test (NPAT) is a nationwide entry exam for admittance to UG and Assimilated degree courses. Narsee Monjee University administers the admissions test. The assessment is given entirely online and will last two hours.
- SUAT: SUAT is held each year specifically for entry to Sharda University’s different programs. In addition to BSc, it is also conducted for admissions to various other courses such as B-Tech, BA, BCA, MBA, MCA, etc. This entrance exam is based on an online system that is one can attain this test at home.
BSc Entrance Exam Syllabus
Entrance to a BSc degree program chosen in any specialization is based on the entrance exam in most cases. Various universities conduct the tests, but all follow a general syllabus. Generally, the subjects included in the entrance exam of BSc are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Computer Science. The English component of the entrance test also assesses candidates’ grasp of the English language. It is to be notified that each section of the entrance exam carries equal marks. The distribution of marks is sometimes 1 for each right answer or sometimes 4 for each right answer.
BSc Distance Education
BSc Distance Education academic institutions give the possibility of earning this degree while working. It is perhaps the most adaptable type of degree program. In India, universities such as IGNOU, Karnataka State Open University, the University of Mumbai, Annamalai University, and Osmania University offer Distance BSc programs.
Distance BSc Admission Process
BSc distance learning is a prevalent place for individuals who would like to work and learn simultaneously. Academic institutions in India that provide distance BSc programs include Uttarakhand Open University, Karnataka State Open University, Jaipur National University, IGNOU New Delhi, Andhra University, and many others.
The cost of BSc distance courses is a fee of INR 11,000 to INR 77,300. Entrance exams are not included in the criteria of distance admissions, and merit is focused. The age limit is not fixed for BSc distance admissions, and mostly the selection criteria are the same as in the case of other BSc courses.
BSc Course Syllabus
This program aims to provide both practical and theoretical knowledge in subjects such as mathematics, biology, physics, computer science, chemistry, and so on. There is a wind range of specializations, and one can choose to pursue a BSc degree. These include physics, natural science, chemistry, IT, agriculture, nursing, biotechnology, etc. Subjects are different as per the chosen specialization, such as chemistry learners in industrial chemistry, green chemistry, polymer chemistry, energy & fuel cells, etc. Some subjects related to mathematics are analysis, algebra, calculus, vector analysis, probability theory, and soon.
Scope After BSc Course
A BSc General degree creates possibilities for employment and academic solidarity concurrently. Students who complete the BSc common degree program may advance in their field of interest and offer services by holding one of the following roles like data analyst, laboratory technician, sales representative, quality control analyst, medical laboratory technician, environmental consultant, science writer, agricultural scientist, and more.
After earning a BSc degree, students have a number of excellent and exceptional academic options to choose from that will advance their knowledge by focusing on in-depth, research-based science education such as MSc chemistry, MSc Biology, MSc Biochemistry, MSc Biotechnology, MBA, MSc Agricultural, and so on.
Why Study BSc after 12th?
There are many causes to pursue a Bachelor of Science degree as a viable career. For your convenience, even some of those are outlined below:
- Given the wide range of specializations accessible with a BSc degree, work opportunities following graduation are many. Students with a BSc degree can find employment in various areas like biology, physics, chemistry, natural science, and so on.
- Compared to other fields such as arts and commerce, the median wage bundle obtained after accomplishing a BSc journey is significantly higher. Also, with the progressive advancement of science and technology and modernization, resources for learners with a BSc degree are increasing, making it an effective career choice for students.
- Upon accomplishing the BSc journey, understudies can choose to further their learning in almost the same domain, including MSc or PhD, or alter their areas of knowledge and seek an MBA.
Who Should Pursue BSc Course?
In order to continue pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree, candidates who possess the least desirable eligibility criteria, such as completing their 12th class examinations from a recognized institution with a minimum grade point average of 50 per cent or achieving a comparable CGPA and PCM as a combination of their specialist study, will be eligible. Aside from that, for students who wish to pursue a BSc curriculum, the following requirements must be met in order to pursue such a program:
- Applicants with a huge passion in the context of Mathematics and Science are strongly motivated to continue a BSc degree.
- Candidates who want to seek multi- and cross-disciplinary scientific professions in the years ahead will benefit greatly from this course.
- Individuals with a BSc can expect to earn a high salary after specializing in a variety of areas.
When to pursue BSc Course?
- BSc studies are typically pursued following the conclusion of Upper Secondary evaluations. Understudies in the Science subjects choose Bachelor’s degree in Science as their university curriculum to acquire an additional in-depth understanding of the topics in the section.
- Students who would like to undertake a much more technical level of education take different admission tests to get into B-Tech. In contrast, youngsters who desire to improve their academic knowledge choose for BSc.
- The conventional BSc electives involve biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, home science, zoology, PCM, and statistics.
- Agriculture, aquaculture, bioinformatics, computer science, electronics, physiotherapy, animation, biochemistry, genetics, fashion technology, multimedia, psychology, and many other subjects are covered in proficient BSc studies.
BSc Colleges in Delhi
Delhi has a total of 284 colleges where BSc education is offered. These include 188 private BSc colleges, and 92 are public BSc colleges. The average course fee here ranges from INR 19000 to INR 105000 per year. Below are the top 10 BSc Colleges in Delhi:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Hansraj College
- Hindu College
- Sri Venkateswara College
- Ramjas College
- Gargi College
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- St Stephen’s College
- Jesus & Mary College
- Daulat Ram College
BSc Colleges in UP
As per the NIRF ranking, the top BSc colleges are IIT Kanpur, BHU, AMU, etc. Besides these colleges, Uttar Pradesh has almost 140 BSc degree colleges. Out of these, 112 are private, and 24 are public-owned colleges that offer BSc education. BSc course fee here ranges from INR 20000 to INR 120000. Below we have mentioned few of the best BSc colleges in UP:
- IIT Kanpur
- University of Lucknow
- Amity University
- DAV College
- National Postgraduate College
BSc Colleges in Mumbai
Almost 120 colleges in Mumbai are associated with the BSc courses. There are 92 private colleges and 27 public colleges offering BSc courses. Among these 120, some are named St. Xaviers College, DG Ruparel College of Arts Science & Commerce, Mithibai College, Jai Hind College, Kishinchand Chillaram College, and soon. The BSc course in these mentioned colleges ranges from INR 7000 to INR 50000.
BSc Colleges in Haryana
In Haryana state, there are various private as well as government colleges/institutes that provide science-level course education to students. Selection will be based upon the national level entrance exam conduction. There are a variety of BSc specializations available at top colleges:
- Amity University
- KR Mangalam University
- Government Post Graduate College
- Kurukshetra University
- Maharishi Markandeswar university
- Dayanand College
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Sanatan Dharma College
- Panjab University
- J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology
BSc Colleges in Hyderabad
In Hyderabad, about 70 colleges are offering education via a BSc degree. The figure of 70 includes 58 private colleges and 12 public BSc colleges. Hyderabad’s leading BSc colleges are AV College Arts Science and Commerce, Osmania University College for Women, DR. BR Ambedkar Open University, and others. The amount fee ranges from INR 2000 to INR 102000 in the colleges of Hyderabad.