BBA Course: Bachelor of Business Administration is the full form of the BBA Course. The duration of the course is 3 years, students will able to learn management skills. BBA Course is organized in a way to enhance the skills of business administration and management in students. This degree covers topics such as Banking and insurance, Management Accounting, Ethics at the Workplace, Human Behavior, etc. BBA Finance, Marketing, and Management help students acquire business leadership careers. BBA jobs are good because the course is market- and industry-oriented.
Eligibility: Most people who want to take a BBA course need to have passed the 12th grade or a similar test with a score of at least 35 to 45 percent. Aspiring students can look at the “Eligibility” part of this article for more information about what they need to do to be eligible.
Admission Updates for BBA Course:
The admission process for the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at IMTS Institute is ongoing. Registration will close on 30 September 2023. Apply Now
Subharti University is now accepting BBA applications for the academic year 2023. The last date for applications is September 30, 2023.
BBA applications are open for the 2023–24 academic year at NIILM University. Applications must be submitted by 30 September 2023.
Sri Krishna University (SKU) is now accepting applications for its Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program, which ends September 30, 2023.
Mangalayatan University is closing admissions for its Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program on 30 September 2023.
There is still time to apply to William Carey University’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program, and the deadline is 30 September 2023.
Fees: The average cost of a BBA course is between INR 50,000 and INR 1,00,000. BBA Institutes in Delhi and Kolkata offer high-quality education at a price that most people can pay. Fees for BBA programs can be different from one college or university to the next, based on what services and facilities are offered.
Entrance Examination: Admission to the BBA degree program in traditional or regular learning mode is conventionally offered on the entrance test merit in many universities. Some common and popular entrance examinations for BBA program admissions are the CUET UG, NPAT, CET, CUET, SET, and so on.
Aspirants can study BBA degree programs without appearing in the entrance exams. IMTS Institute does not conduct admission or entrance tests to offer entry into the BBA degree program in distance learning or online modes of education.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|B.Sc Course||B.Com Course|
|BCA Course||BSW Course|
|BAF Course||BBM Course|
|B.Tech Course||BEd Course|
Follow these steps to sign up for a BBA course at IMTS Institute that you can take online or through distance learning:
- Go to “https://imtsinstitute.com/” to see the IMTS Institute website.
- Fill out the online application form correctly, giving all the information that is asked for, and send it.
- After you sign up, an expert adviser from the IMTS Institute will give you a call.
- You can choose whether to get help online or in person. Pick the one that works best for you.
- Choose the best times for therapy.
- During the counseling meetings, you should share important academic and personal information so that you can get suggestions for the right programme and university.
- At IMTS Institute, there is no cost for guidance or getting into the Institute.
- You can get help from IMTS Institute with course application and admission fees, or you can pay them by going to the university’s website.
- If you need help, you can call 9210989898, which is the admissions number for IMTS Institute. On work days, the helpline is open from 10 am to 7 pm.
Do not hesitate to ping us; we would like to help you.
BBA Course Highlights
|BBA Full Form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|BBA Course Admission||Application Based|
|BBA Fee||INR 15,000 to INR 22,000 Per Year|
|Salary After BBA Course||3-8 lakhs per annum (Approx.)|
|BBA Course Duration||3 Years|
|Eligibility For BBA Course||10+2|
|BBA Course category||Undergraduate|
|Structure Of BBA Programme||Semester-wise|
Individuals can apply to these courses by obtaining significant information such as eligibility, fees, entrance, and more in the following section of the article.
Why Study BBA From IMTS Institute?
IMTS Institute, one of the top institutions for online degree programs and distance learning, has an impressive history spanning more than 17 years and has assisted more than 55,000+ students in achieving their goals.
There are no known instances of IMTS having a passing rate below 98%. It complies with all University Grants Commission requirements. Anyone who needs assistance finding the best program for their needs, irrespective of their location, eligibility, fee, etc., can get it from one of our counselors.
A number of distance learning programs are offered by the Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IMTS) as part of its academic programs. There are a number of basic eligibility requirements for admission to the bachelor of business administration programs, one of which is passing the senior secondary examination from a board of education in India, whether it be a state board or a private one. Students must score at least 35% in order to be accepted into the 3-year Business Administration program.
There is a difference in the fee for the BBA program at the online universities affiliated with IMTS as well as the distance learning universities. In the BBA degree program, there are a minimum of INR 15,000 to 22,000 Per Year. Whether the course is deposited semester-wise or semester-by-semester, the student is at liberty to do so.
Candidates have a variety of ways to get in touch with IMTS, including social media, websites, WhatsApp, and contact numbers. We will call candidates who ping us on our official platforms with questions about admission, course information, university availability, etc.
Before suggesting courses and colleges that would be best for you, our advisors will gently probe you with a few questions. As part of its mission to educate the nation, IMTS Institute does not prioritize profit over service. Service-related payments are not required by IMTS. In the case of an enrollment fee, it covers both tuition at the associated university and the cost of enrolling in the program. A student’s support does not end after he or she has been admitted.
|MA Course||MBA Course|
|M.Sc Course||M.Com Course|
|MCA Course||MSW Course|
|MSC IT Course||PhD Course|
What is BBA Course?
The Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the undergraduate degree programs offered in the field of business administration. In the course of this three-year program, students will be introduced to a wide range of business subjects and develop their entrepreneurial and managerial skills.
BBA is a program that is specifically tailored to meet the demands of industry and the marketplace. By going through this article further students will be able to find out the answers to their questions such as what is BBA course?, is BBA a good course? which BBA course is best? etc.
- Skill Acquisition: BBA students learn valuable management and professional skills quickly, preparing them for leadership jobs.
Risk Management and Decision-Making: BBA students learn risk management and leadership capabilities.
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship: BBA students learn business strategies and phases to start or run enterprises.
BBA covers financial management, advertising, business economics, law, accounting, IT, and more throughout three years.
- BBA graduates can work as CEOs, operations managers, cost evaluators, and more in large organizations.
- Financial Independence: A BBA provides a wide range of work prospects at an early age with a lower investment than an MBA
BBA Course Details: Key features
- BBA full form is Bachelor of Business Administration.
- BBA course admission is based on entrance tests and merit, depending on the college or university.
- Indian universities accept top BBA course entrance exams like CUET UG, NPAT, IPU CET & more.
- Those who are not able to attend a traditional BBA because of time or financial constraints can study a Distance/Online BBA program.
- A Distance BBA Course costs about INR 15,000 to INR 22,000 per year, which is affordable for part-time students.
- The cost of an online BBA course is about INR 18,000 to INR 25,000 per year, which is typically less than the cost of a conventional BBA.
- BBA specializations include marketing, computer applications, international business, tourism, human resource management, and economics.
- After completing class 12th, students can pursue integrated BBA programs such as BBA-MBA, BBA-LLB & more.
- Following completion of the BBA course, students can work as Event Managers, Travel & Tourism Managers, Marketing Associates, or Business Development Executives.
- Salary packages for BBA degree holders range from INR 2 to INR 8 lacs per year.
- Leading BBA colleges are located in Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, and Mumbai.
Who Should Pursue BBA Course?
When you start something, it is very important to have some skills related to that field. The things we need to know before pursuing BBA are given as:
- Who can choose the BBA course? Those passionate about being a part of the Management sector are very well suitable for pursuing this degree. The BBA course requires a 10+2 level education from a recognized board in India.
- After completing this BBA course, students can become successful entrepreneurs or can even start their own business companies.
- Individuals who are sincere in making their careers bright can take this degree BBA program as the right choice.
- BBA degree is helpful to candidates for gaining knowledge about new trends and requirements of the business globe. To enter the sector of marketing, the skills acquired through BBA are important.
- It is advised to do this course for students who will pursue BBA in the future or serve the nation through business strategies.
When to Pursue BBA Course?
- The right time to pursue the BBA degree program is just after completing a 10+2 level degree.
- Those who want to be experts in the management sector and desire to take management studies will take this course as the stepping stone.
- BBA will enhance the core understanding of each subject included in the syllabus, and this will be a good choice for further continuing to study MBA.
- The demand in the last years has risen for BBA courses, thus has generated job opportunities in the private and public industries.
Why choose BBA Course After 12th?
- Can I do BBA after the 12th? Students are welcome to build a career in the business field immediately after completing their 12th class.
- The experience gained by such students is of immense importance as they are instantly hired for top positions.
- If a student cannot study higher-level courses such as MBA, he/she can complete BBA easily. In this way, they can save time and money as the fees at the PG level are much higher.
- BBA must be obtained by the students even though they will pursue an MBA degree, as the BBA degree will provide them with a baseline for their MBA degree.
- There are many chances to interact with MBA seniors to gain knowledge and experience them.
- The degree of BBA will also benefit the individuals in professional terms. BBA graduates can start a sound career in well-honored organizations such as ISRO, BHEL, DRDO, etc.
- BBA professionals can work with the profile as Business Development Executive, Travel & Tourism Manager, Brand Manager, etc. The salary package of the BBA professional goes from INR 2 LPA – INR 8 LPA.
Types of BBA Course
BBA Courses can be done in various learning types. A Bachelor of Business Administration course is designed to provide aspirants with essential management skills and abilities. BCA Course can be opted for by any stream candidates, they can pursue and ace these skills. The important skills in various disciplines are such as Marketing, Management, Finance, and HR. All these skills are provided through training through the Bachelor of Business Administration Course.
Trending Online Courses in India 2023
|Online BA||Online MA|
|Online BBA||Online MBA|
|Online BCA||Online MCA|
|Online BSC||Online MCOM|
|Online BCOM||Online Diploma|
Owing to the ever-increasing demand for education in BBA, many colleges have developed in India to facilitate such students. It is now being offered in the distance, online, or part-time mode of BBA courses.
Full-Time BBA Course
A Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA course full-time program is key to getting a successful career in Management. This is completed at the UG level in about 3 years. Thousands of students in India opt for the regular mode of the BBA program.
- There are both types of methods adopted for admission the entrance exam or merit-type admission. The CUET UG, NPAT, DU JAT, & IPU CET are the top popular entrance exams for BBA.
- Students can pursue BBA specializations such as BBA LLB, BBA Banking and Insurance, BBA International Business, BBA HRM, etc.
- The SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Gargi College, and Shailesh J Mehta Institute of Management are the BBA colleges. The average fee amount charged for BBA is INR 3 to INR 6 LPA.
Part-Time BBA Course
- The Part-time BBA is a regular BBA course at the UG level and is completed in 3 years. There is no need to appear in the class physically, as mandatory for regular courses, which makes learning easier.
- Those aspirants who are not able to take regular classes can find part-time BBA as an ideal course. There is not much difference in the study curriculum of BBA in full-time and part-time mode.
- In top BBA Part-time Indian Colleges, the range of course fees lies between INR 12,500 to INR 20,000 annually.
Online BBA Course
BBA Online Degree Programme is created to give individuals an opportunity to understand the fundamentals of business management and implement their theory in practice through the use of simulated quality education.
- The curriculum covers Retail Management, Human resources & Management, Business and Communication, Organizational Behaviour, Management Skills, and many others.
- Online BBA classes are less expensive than traditional BBA classes. The mean cost for an online BBA program would be around INR 18,000 to INR 25,000 per year.
- In Online BBA, one can also choose any related specialization.
BBA Course Admission 2023
The admission process for the BBA degree started at various universities approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Currently, applicants may apply for the BBA full-time degree program at IMTS Institute, NILM University, SKU, Subharti University, WC University, Mangalayatan, and so on. The last date for application form submission at Amity University is 30 September 2023.
Most of University will close their admission portal for the current session 2023-24. Candidates must apply to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) undergraduate program as per their selective university, Students can talk to our counselors to make it clear about the admission process.
The admission registration fee and tuition fee will be needed when candidates try to complete the admission process. The registration amount for this undergraduate course ranges from 350 Indian rupees to 2,000 Indian rupees. The universities mentioned above greatly consider the performance of the 12th to grant admission to BBA full-time program.
BBA Course Subjects & Syllabus
The syllabus of BBA includes subjects such as Statistics, Business Economics, Organizational Behavior, Principal of Management, Business Mathematics, and others. To impart entrepreneurial and managerial skills to students is the main goal of studying such subjects. What are the subjects in BBA course? Based on the chosen specialization, BBA Course subjects can vary. Some important disciplines for BBA are Marketing & Sales, Finance, Human Resource Management, & International Business and the major subjects are:
|Financial Management||Writing Skills|
|Human Resource Management||
Problem-Solving and Consulting Skills
|Essentials of Marketing||
|Mathematics for Business||
Advanced Sales & Distribution
International Business Management
|Business Organisation and Principles of Management||
|Marketing and Operations Research||
Negotiating and Persuading Skills
Commercial Bank Management
Etiquette and Conversational Skills
BBA Course Specializations
BBA programs provide you with the option of selecting from a wide range of specializations. Within the Human Resources field, there are three main specializations: Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship. The program is open to students from all disciplines, including science, commerce, and the arts. Below we have discussed the top BBA Course specialization:
- BBA Course in IT: In this field of BBA, students learn valuable insights from both the internal and external perspectives of IT companies. In BBA IT, business intelligence is used for making calculated and future-oriented decisions in order to make the right decision in information technology organizations.
- BBA Course in Business Analytics: A number of tools are included in this branch of business administration, such as analytics, big data, machine learning, knowledge discovery, data science, and data mining to maximize business profit.
- BBA Course in Finance: Bachelor of Business Administration in finance is a popular specialization. In BBA Finance degree, students learn about financial components such as cost accounting, investment, insurance, corporate strategy, international finance, and expenses.
- BBA Course in International Business: In this specialization, students get to know about Global business, activities, business practices, international competitors, good and service transfer, imports and exports, rules and regulations, etc. BBA International Business, main subjects are Global Supply Chain Management, International Marketing, Management of Cross-Cultural Issues, etc.
- BBA in Digital Marketing Course: Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA in Digital Marketing course is available in 3 years duration. The course includes all the basics of Search Engine Optimization, SMO, Email Marketing & more.
BBA Course Scope
Bachelor of Business administration graduates have abundant opportunities in the private and government employment sector and in pursuing higher studies. For further studies, students can opt for MBA, PGDM, and MMS. Students after the BBA course can secure jobs in diverse industries like Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Event Manager, Finance sector, and Import & Export.
MBA: Masters of Business Administration popularly known as MBA is a postgraduate level degree with a duration of 2 years. Students who want to increase their knowledge in the field of business can pursue this course. It further helps in increasing job opportunities in diverse industries.
PGDM: Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) provides an alternative to MBA and includes an updated syllabus. This course is provided by several universities all over India and admission is provided on the basis of entrance examination and merit list.
Graduates from BBA courses can secure job profiles like Product Manager, Data Scientist, Digital Marketer, Civil Services, Hotel Management, and Chartered Accountant.
Product Manager: their main responsibility is to manage and organize grocery stores. They have to make sure that the space is being used efficiently. They earn around INR 5 Lacs annually.
Data Scientist: graduates from BBA courses are required to obtain a certificate in data scientist course to secure this job profile. Data scientist is to identify and analyze data and then provide solutions accordingly. The average annual income for this profile is INR 3.5 Lacs to INR 8 Lacs.
Jobs & Salary After BBA Course
There are various job options after completing the BBA course, students who have completed their 3 years long undergraduate management programs from a recognized institute in India, can opt for BBA course jobs as given below:
|BBA Course Jobs||Average Salary (LPA)|
|Digital Marketing Executive||INR 3.5|
|Human Resource Executive||INR 3.9|
|Investment Advisor||INR 3.4|
|Business Development Executive||INR 2.9|
|Business Consultant||INR 2.6|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ques: What is the process of Admission to BBA?
Ans: The BBA-undergraduate program admission process comprises students’ success at the 12th level followed by entrance examinations grade (if required), and submission of admission form at the selected UGC-approved university.
The university, after receiving the application/admission form from the candidates, takes some time to verify the details before offering admission to the BBA degree program.
Ques: What is the cost of BBA in DU?
Ans: The BBA course cost at Delhi University, or DU, slightly differs from college to college. One can expect it from the range of 25,000 Indian rupees to 80,000 Indian rupees. The cheapest and most expensive colleges at Delhi University for BBA are Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies and Deen Dayal Upadhya College.
Ques: Who is eligible for BBA?
Ans: Candidates who have completed their Institute-level education/12th grade from any stream are eligible to enroll in a BBA degree program at an approved university.
Ques: Which type of BBA is best?
Ans: One cannot choose a specific BBA specialization as the best because they are all in high demand among students. However, in the last few years, the most popular BBA programs have been banking and finance management, with slightly more students compared to any other specialization.