BBA Course: Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-year UG degree program. A six-semester program is designed to offer a grip on the functional aspects associated with organizations, and their branches. The degree develops the learners’ managerial, practical, and communication skills. Further, it also assists in evolving a capability of decision-making. BBA offers various core subjects that incorporate practical and training experiences.
A business administration program “BBA” is structured in the form of presentations, case projects, internships, interactions, industrial visits, etc.
- BBA course is available in various specialization, like HRM, Marketing, Finance, International Business, & more.
- Different modes like Online, Distance & Regular BBA courses are available for students at different colleges in India.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration and management is a three-year program.
- In addition to improving entrepreneurship skills, it allows one to understand management and business tools and procedures, as well as handle customers in a professional manner.
- Three years after graduation, universities typically place graduates in recruiting firms for various careers.
- A master’s degree or MBA Course can be pursued by candidates.
- Those interested in management jobs and higher education should take this course.
- Additionally, one can apply for government jobs related to management.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|B.Sc Course||B.Com Course|
|BCA Course||BSW Course|
|BAF Course||BBM Course|
|B.Tech Course||BEd Course|
Humanities, Science, or Commerce passed students in the 12th with related subjects can apply to the BBA program. Marks requirements differ from college to college for admission. The average course fee for BBA three-year degree program is INR 12,650 – INR 52,000. A yearly fee can be deposited by using Debit Card, Credit Card, or any other offered option.
BBA Course Admission 2023 Updates:
- The admission form for BBA Course is available at IMTS Institute. Students with HSC or equivalent can apply for admission. All candidates are advised to submit the form before the deadline to be considered for admission.
Some of the best courses after completing the BBA program include MBA, PGDM, CA, MMS, PGD in Banking, etc. Individuals can apply to these courses by obtaining significant information such as eligibility, fees, entrance, and more in the following section of the article.
Applicants will need to read the complete article to grab more information about BBA Course and admission.
BBA Course Highlights
|BBA Full Form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|BBA Course Admission||Application Based|
|BBA Fee||INR 12,500 to INR 20,000 Per Year|
|Salary After BBA Course||2-8 lakhs per annum (Approx.)|
|BBA Course Duration||3 Years|
|Eligibility For BBA Course||10+2|
|BBA Course category||Undergraduate|
|Structure Of BBA Programme||Semester-wise|
Why Study BBA From IMTS Institute?
The IMTS Institute, one of the top institutions for online degree programs and distance learning, has an impressive history spanning more than 17 years and has assisted more than 55,000+ students in achieving their goals.
There are no known instances of IMTS having a passing rate below 98%. It complies with all University Grants Commission requirements. Anyone who needs assistance finding the best program for their needs, irrespective of their location, eligibility, fee, etc., can get it from one of our counselors.
A number of distance learning programs are offered by the Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IMTS) as part of its academic programs. There are a number of basic eligibility requirements for admission to the bachelor of business administration programs, one of which is passing the senior secondary examination from a board of education in India, whether it be a state board or a private one. Students must score at least 35% in order to be accepted into the 3-year Business Administration program.
There is a difference in the fee for the BBA program at the online universities affiliated with IMTS as well as the distance learning universities. In the BBA degree program, there are a minimum of INR 12,500 to 20,000 Per Year. Whether the course is deposited semester-wise or semester-by-semester, the student is at liberty to do so.
Candidates have a variety of ways to get in touch with IMTS, including social media, websites, WhatsApp, and contact numbers. We will call candidates who ping us on our official platforms with questions about admission, course information, university availability, etc.
Before suggesting courses and colleges that would be best for you, our advisors will gently probe you with a few questions. As part of its mission to educate the nation, IMTS Institute does not prioritize profit over service. Service-related payments are not required by IMTS. In the case of an enrollment fee, it covers both tuition at the associated university and the cost of enrolling in the program. A student’s support does not end after he or she has been admitted.
|MA Course||MBA Course|
|M.Sc Course||M.Com Course|
|MCA Course||MSW Course|
|MSC IT Course||PhD Course|
What is BBA Course?
BBA is the abbreviation for the Bachelor of Business Administration. The syllabus of BBA is organized in a way to enhance the skills of business administration in students. Which subjects are there in BBA? The important BBA course subjects are Banking & Insurance, Management Accounting, Ethics at the Workplace, Human Behavior, Macroeconomics, and Principals of Management.
BBA is a program that is specifically tailored to meet the demands of industry and the marketplace. Top positions are offered to students after this course. One can continue his/her studies in streams such as MBA in Marketing, MBA in HR, and MBA in Finance, at the postgraduate level.
BBA Course Details: Key features
- The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration.
- BBA course admission is based on entrance tests and merit, depending on the college or university.
- Indian universities accept top bba entrance exams like CUET UG, NPAT, IPU CET & more.
- According to NIRF Ranking, the top BBA colleges are ICFAI Hyderabad, SSCBS New Delhi, NMIMS Mumbai, and IIM Rohtak.
- Those who are not able to attend a traditional BBA because of time or financial constraints can study a Distance/Online BBA program.
- A Distance BBA Course costs about INR 12,000 to INR 20,000 per year, which is affordable for part-time students.
- The cost of an online BBA course is about INR 15,000 – 25,000 per year, which is typically less than the cost of a conventional BBA.
- BBA specializations include marketing, computer applications, international business, tourism, human resource management, and economics.
- After completing class 12th, students can pursue integrated BBA programs such as BBA-MBA, BBA-LLB & more.
- Following completion of the BBA course, students can work as Event Managers, Travel & Tourism Managers, Marketing Associates, or Business Development Executives.
- Salary packages for BBA degree holders range from INR 2 to INR 8 lacs per year.
- The application process for BBA Admission 2023 has begun and will be based on merits and entrance exam performances.
- Leading BBA colleges are located in Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, and Mumbai.
BBA Admission Process 2023
Everyone desiring to study at Top BBA colleges can apply for BBA degree admission. The Application forms for the BBA course will soon be available. Both merit-based and entrance exam performance are the foundations for giving enrolment. Many colleges only consider the previous merit, excluding the entrance exam.
The marks secured by the individuals at the 12th class level are the basis for direct admission to BBA. In almost every college offering BBA admission, the eligibility criteria of having at least 50% marks are set eligibility criteria. Loyola College, JD Birla Institute, Mount Carmel College, Madras Cristian College, and others are among the colleges that have adapted to the system of direct entries in their Bachelor of Business Administration programs.
Various national entrance exams are conducted in the country for BBA. Top BBA entry exams are MUMCET, IPU CET, UPSEE, and soon. The entrance exams such as DU JAT, NPAT, SET, and others are conducted by the universities such as SSCBS, Christ University, SVKMS, and NMIMS.
BBA Course: What You Need to Know?
The majority of BBA programs are market-driven. Graduates get well-paying jobs after completing the course. The salary ranges from INR 2.5 LPA to 5.8 LPA. After completing a BBA, students can pursue an MBA in finance, human resources, or marketing.
Trending Online Courses in India 2023
|Online BA||Online MA|
|Online BBA||Online MBA|
|Online BCA||Online MCA|
|Online BSC||Online MCOM|
|Online BCOM||Online Diploma|
The Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the undergraduate degree programs offered in the field of business administration. In the course of this three-year program, students will be introduced to a wide range of business subjects and develop their entrepreneurial and managerial skills.
BBA programs provide you with the option of selecting from a wide range of specializations. Within the Human Resources field, there are three main specializations: Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship. The program is open to students from all disciplines, including science, commerce, and the arts.
Types of BBA Course
There are different types of BBA programs, designed to provide students with essential entrepreneurial and management abilities. Students from any stream can apply and learn these skills. Such important skills are equally important in various disciplines such as Marketing, Finance, and HR. All this is done through the training provided through this course for management and business administration.
Owing to the ever-increasing demand for education in BBA, many colleges have developed in India to facilitate such students. It is now being offered in the distance, online, or part-time mode of BBA course.
BBA Full-Time Course
BBA Full-time course is a key to getting a successful career in Management. This is completed at the UG level in about three years. Thousands of students in India opt for the regular mode of the BBA program.
- There are both types of methods adopted for admission the entrance exam or merit-type admission. The NPAT, DU JAT, and IPU CET are the top popular entrance exams for BBA.
- Students can pursue BBA specializations such as BBA LLB, BBA Banking and Insurance, BBA International Business, BBA HRM, etc.
- The SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Gargi College, and Shailesh J Mehta School of Management are the BBA colleges. The average fee amount charged for BBA is INR 3 to INR 6 LPA.
- The Part-time BBA is a regular BBA course at the UG level and is completed in 3 years. There is no need to appear in the class physically, as mandatory for regular courses, which makes learning easier.
- Those aspirants who are not able to take regular classes can find part-time BBA as an ideal course. There is not much difference in the study curriculum of BBA in full-time and part-time mode.
- In top BBA Part-time Indian Colleges, the range of course fees lies between INR 12,500 to INR 20,000 annually.
Online BBA Course
BBA Online Degree Programme is created to give individuals an opportunity to understand the fundamentals of business management and implement their theory in practice through the use of simulated quality education.
- The curriculum covers Retail Management, Human resources & Management, Business and Communication, Organizational Behaviour, Management Skills, and many others.
- Online BBA classes are less expensive than traditional BBA classes. The mean cost for an online BBA program would be around INR 27,000.
- In Online BBA, one can also choose any related specialization.
BBA Course Admission 2023
The universities in India conduct their own entrance examinations for entering the BBA program, or they accept the national or regional entrance exam scores for admission into the program. A number of colleges also offer direct admission to BBA programs based on merit. Admissions for BBA courses are underway in a number of Indian colleges for the academic year 2023. Applicants can select a specialization from the list of available options when applying for BBA admission.
The admission process starts with the written exam and ends with issuing a merit list after the counseling round. After completing the 12th class, you can also get admission to some colleges directly without an entrance exam.
BBA course admission into IMTS Institute is going on for the 2023-24 session and aspiring students are needed to fill out the registration form listed above on the page.
All About BBA Course
Top institutes like IIM Indore, IIM Rohtak, and NMIMS Mumbai offer integrated five-year BBA+MBA degree programs in addition to the 3-year BBA. Delhi University will accept CUET scores for BBA admissions beginning in the academic cycle 2023-24.
Why choose BBA Course After 12th?
- Can I do BBA after the 12th? Students are welcome to build a career in the business field immediately after completing their 12th class.
- The experience gained by such students is of immense importance as they are instantly hired for top positions.
- If a student cannot study higher-level courses such as MBA, he/she can complete BBA easily. In this way, they can save time and money as the fees at the PG level are much higher.
- BBA must be obtained by the students even though they will pursue an MBA degree, as the BBA degree will provide them with a baseline for their MBA degree.
- There are many chances to interact with MBA seniors to gain knowledge and experience them.
- The degree of BBA will also benefit the individuals in professional terms. BBA graduates can start a sound career in well-honored organizations such as ISRO, BHEL, DRDO, etc.
- BBA professionals can work with the profile as Business Development Executive, Travel & Tourism Manager, Brand Manager, etc. The salary package of the BBA professional goes from INR 5 LPA – INR 9 LPA.
Who Should Pursue BBA Course?
When you start something, it is very important to have some skills related to that field. The things we need to know before pursuing BBA are given as:
- Who can choose the BBA course? Those passionate about being a part of the Management sector are very well suitable for pursuing this degree. The BBA course requires a 10+2 level education from a recognised board of India.
- After completing this BBA course, students can become successful entrepreneurs or can even start their own business companies.
- Individuals who are sincere in making their careers bright can take this degree BBA program as the right choice.
- BBA degree is helpful to candidates for gaining knowledge about new trends and requirements of the business globe. To enter the sector of marketing, the skills acquired through BBA are important.
- It is advised to do this course for students who will pursue BBA in the future or serve the nation through business strategies.
When to Pursue BBA Course?
- The right time to pursue the BBA degree program is just after completing a 10+2 level degree.
- Those who want to be experts in the management sector and desire to take management studies will take this course as the stepping stone.
- BBA will enhance the core understanding of each subject included in the syllabus, and this will be a good choice for further continuing to study MBA.
- The demand in the last years has risen for BBA courses, thus has generated job opportunities in the private and public industries.
BBA Entrance Exam 2023
There is a number of entrance exams for the BBA Course which is widely accepted by many Universities & Colleges. A few are listed below:
- NMIMS NPAT: For admission to UG and integrated degree courses an entrance exam named NPAT is organized by the NareseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies. Students can appear in this exam after completing the intermediate. The only criterion to appear in this course other than qualification is your age must not be more than 25 years.
- IPU CET: If anyone wants to get admission to IPU and affiliated colleges for getting a BBA degree, then he/she will have to appear in the IPU CET.
- DU JAT: This is an entrance exam to grant BBA admission. Its criteria include candidates must be 12th passed and having a least of 50% marks.
- CUET: Common University Entrance Test will be applicable and accepted widely in various top BBA government and private colleges in India. The exam is conducted online mode in the month of May 2023. One should fill the form on the official website in order to get admission into the BBA course.
BBA Entrance Exam Syllabus
There are four sections in the BBA entrance exam: General Awareness, Reasoning, English Proficiency or English Language, and Quantitative or Numerical Ability. Negative marking is applicable in this entrance exam. If you select the right answer, you will +3 marks. On selection of a wrong answer, your marks will be deducted by -1. The marking patterns can be different in some colleges.
BBA Course Subjects
The syllabus of BBA includes subjects such as Statistics, Business Economics, Organizational Behavior, Principal of Management, Business Mathematics, and others. To impart entrepreneurial and managerial skills to students is the main goal of studying such subjects. Based on the chosen specialization, BBA Course subjects can vary. Some important disciplines for BBA are Marketing & Sales, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, and soon.
BBA Course in Business Analytics
A number of tools are included in this branch of business administration, such as analytics, big data, machine learning, knowledge discovery, data science, and data mining. In order to maximize revenue and profitability of a business, this field of inquiry yields valuable insights from both the internal and external perspectives. In this field, business intelligence is used for making calculated and future-oriented decisions in order to make the right decision.
BBA Distance Education
BBA via Distance Education is very much facilitating to students who want to take classes at their homes or could not attend regular classes due to any reason. Madras University, TNOU, and IGNOU are the ideal institutions for taking a BBA Distance degree course. Students will get admission in merit criteria that are based on a minimum level of 50 percentile marks.
Distance BBA Admission Process
Distance mode studies are available for BBA. Several leading Universities such as IGNOU, Madras University, and others are running distance BBA courses. Below is given the admission process for BBA that:
The eligibility criteria of a student for BBA admission is a 12th-level qualification. BBA admission is offered directly without conducting any entrance exam. Distance Education for BBA in some colleges is just provided with the submission of the application.
BBA Colleges in Delhi
In Delhi, around 150 BBA colleges exist. BBA can be completed in the BBA Delhi colleges with an average course fee of INR 4 to INR 6 LPA. Students can also continue their BBA courses along with the MBA courses. Many colleges are offering these courses simultaneously. Many colleges in Delhi are affiliated with Delhi University and offer BBA admission via DU JAT score.
BBA Colleges in Mumbai
Mumbai has almost 105 colleges as a whole, which include almost 21 public and 84 private colleges. BBA can be pursued in any of these colleges since, according to the BIRF rankings, NMIMS is the top BBA College in Mumbai. The annual average BBA fee at NMIMS is about INR 3,82,600. BBA Mumbai colleges offer full-time BBA and also integrated BBA with LLB.
BBA Colleges in Bangalore
The number of colleges in which one can pursue a BBA course is 167. There are 23 public colleges and 144 private colleges among these colleges. It has been reported that Bangalore has a top institute that offers BBA programs both on a regular basis and also by distance learning. There are a number of prestigious colleges in Bangalore, such as Mount Carmel College, GIBS Business School, and Christ University, among others. BBA fees in Bangalore colleges typically range from INR 1.15 to 6 lakhs per annum, depending on the college.
BBA Colleges in Hyderabad
Hyderabad has some top BBA colleges where BBA courses are provided in many specializations. St. Josephs Degree & PG College, GITAM Business School, and ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education are top-ranked BBA colleges in Hyderabad as per the ranking list of every agency. There are almost 44 BBA colleges where INR 2.36 LPA is the course fee.
Jobs & Salary After BBA Course
There are various job options after completing the BBA course, students who have completed their 3 years long undergraduate management programs from a recognised institute in India, can opt for BBA course jobs as given below:
|BBA Course Jobs||Average Salary (LPA)|
|Digital Marketing Executive||INR 3.5|
|Human Resource Executive||INR 3.9|
|Investment Advisor||INR 3.4|
|Business Development Executive||INR 2.9|
|Business Consultant||INR 2.6|