MBA Rural and Marketing Management Course: MBA Rural and Marketing Management postgraduate degree program is particularly designed to develop skills for successfully planning, executing, and evaluating in the rural and marketing management domains. The course consists of marketing basics, organizational behaviour, financial management, rural methodologies, and numerous other topics. A learner gets an education in rural and marketing management programs via theory and practical instructions.
The degree of a two-year MBA Rural and Marketing Management program helps candidates secure a fine future ahead. Such candidates can either go for employment in rural development projects administered by the government or find other roles such as business development manager, rural development officer, and so on. The initial package for rural and marketing management-based professionals goes from INR 8.61 to INR 9.36 LPA.
Anyone with an advanced degree in MBA Rural and Marketing Management can apply for higher education without quitting the professional journey. Distance education and online learning have made such study possible. The article’s “Mode of Education” section will help you better understand the above-mentioned modes.
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue MBA in Rural and Marketing Management is applicants should pass out their undergraduate course in any relevant discipline with 45% marks from any decent university.
An average fee for MBA in Rural and Marketing Management probably would be approx INR 34,000 to INR 2,10,000 per year. The fee will differ from university to university, every university has decided on its own fee structure according to the university’s facilities, and how the authority provided the facilities to the students.
The Entrance for MBA in Rural and Marketing Management such as the Xavier Aptitude entrance test CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, etc. Candidates who ought to get admittance for this course with regular classes will have to obtain a good rank in these entrances. Most universities confirm admission depending on the obtained rank in these kinds of entrance.
Students who are fed up with not wanting to be given entrance examinations anymore must need to go directly to the IMTS Institute. IMTS Institute confirms admission to MBA in Rural and Marketing Management degree program not even wanting students to give any entrance and gives a recommendation to students of distance learning/ online.
What is MBA in Rural and Marketing Management?
Master of Business Administration in Rular and Marketing Management has quietly become famous among learners it is an undergraduate program with a duration of two years. During the course, students will get an adequate understanding of various areas such as financial management, ruler marketing management, agriculture, management of sustainable agriculture, and so on.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are keeping aim to study MBA Rural and Marketing Management advanced degree program from a recognized university can do so by fulfilling the following eligibility criteria requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited or recognized university.
- The minimum qualifying marks should be 45% for other/general categories.
- Reserved sections/categories of the society get five-percent relaxation.
- Admission requires entrance tests, and qualifying examinations’ valid scores largely at universities.
- Common entrance examinations for MBA Rural and Marketing Management program admission are CAT/MAT or XAT.
- Counseling, group discussion, or personal interview are considered the final steps toward admission.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Course Fee Structure
The fees of an MBA Rural and Marketing Management advanced degree program range from 34,000 to 2.1 Lacs Indian Rupees annually at private, government, and other colleges, and universities. The fee for the MBA RMM program varies from university to university.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|BCOM Course||BCA Course|
|BSC Course||BBM Course|
|BTech Course||BEd Course|
|BAF Course||BSW Course|
|MBA Course||MCA Course|
|MCom Course||MSC Course|
|MSW Course||MA Course|
Modes of MBA Rural and Marketing Management Course
MBA Rural and Marketing Management master’s degree programs are available at numerous universities in distance, online, and conventional modes. Students can make a preference or find a suitable option among those given so that they can complete their postgraduate and skill-based professional degrees. Upcoming sections are going to tell you the benefits of the above-mentioned programs, available universities, and fees.
Distance MBA Rural and Marketing Management Course
There is a distance education mode of education that has been specially designed for students who do not have enough time for conventional learning or even for online learning for the MBA Rural and Marketing Management course. The study mode is also ideal for students who live in the countryside and are looking for a way to make a name for themselves in the educational field.
Top Distance Education Courses in India
Regular MBA Rural and Marketing Management Course
MBA in Rural and Marketing Management advanced degree programs of four-semester always remained in the hunt for regular education. Students like to elevate themselves with this mode because they find it more transparent and controllable compared to the other two modes.
No other mode can give a campus-based education experience than conventional or traditional learning. The regular visit to the campus allows students to communicate with each other, solve doubts, and even ask questions related to MBA specialized degree coursework to professors.
Online MBA Rural and Marketing Management Course
Students who are searching for an alternative to regular education to study MBA Rural and Marketing Management can use online because this mode will allow them to remain close to academic life and offers added flexibility. After admission, students can download online learning materials 24*7 to study on their flexible schedule.
MBA Rural and Marketing Management Subjects
- Human Resource Management
- Computer Applications & MIS
- Quantitative Methods in Business
- Managerial Economics
- Rural Society and Institutions
- Essentials of Management
- Management of Social Empowerment
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Rural Development: Concepts, Models and Programs
- Financial Management
- Management of NGOs & Action Research
- Rural Markets and Marketing Management
- Management of Sustainable Agriculture
- Research Methodology
- Indian Financial System
- Environment and Natural Resource Management
- Business Laws
- Management of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Aquaculture
- Watershed Management
- Energy Requirement in Agriculture & its Management
- Global Business Environment & Rural Management
- Industry and Agri-Business
- Organizational Effectiveness & Change
- Rural Infrastructure
- Strategies for Sustainable Rural Development
- High Tech Horticulture
- Precisions Farming
What After MBA Rural and Marketing Management Course?
- Several multinational corporations are seeking a well-qualified person with an MBA in Rural Management for their marketing, finance, and HR departments as part of their rural management departments’ efforts to maximize their marketing, finance, and human resource abilities.
- After this course, students can get jobs like Business Development Manager, National Sales Development Manager, Sales Manager, Rural Executives, Rural Development Officer, Research Officer, Rural Manager, Vendor Development Manager, Senior Program Officer, Trainer, Researcher, Consultant, Purchase Manager, Sales Officer, etc.
- The starting annual package that an MBA Rural and Marketing Management professional is offered, starting from INR 8.61 and can go up to INR 9.36 LPA.
- Top recruiting areas are Rural and Agriculture Financing, Academic Institutions, Insurance Companies, Finance Institutions, etc.