MBA Textile Management Course: MBA Textile Management is an advanced degree program after Bachelor’s degree in the related domain. The Textile Management two-year degree program comprises textile basics, managerial communication, textile industry introduction, direction and challenges in textile management, and so on. Students are taught theoretical, practical, and conceptual training methods for the four semesters.
MBA Textile Management degree holders have a secure future ahead. They can join any brand for the position of technical sales manager, product sales manager, marketing manager, and so on. The starting pay for professionals can be seen from INR 8.86 to INR 12.3 LPA.
- MBA in Textile Management is a 2-year, 4-semester postgraduate programme. Graduation in any stream from a recognised university with a minimum aggregate score of 50% is required.
- The applicant’s entrance test and interview determine their programme eligibility. Complete textile management training covers industry aspects. It prepares students for textile design, production, and business management.
- Indian MBA in Textile Management tuition ranges from INR 75,000 to 2.2 Lacs for two years. The programme emphasises academic brilliance and practical skills to prepare graduates for industry difficulties.
|NIILM University, Kaithal:||William Carey University|
|Mangalayatan University||SKU–Hi Tech University Chhatarpur|
Masters programme in textile management teaches students how to manage textile design in the fashion business. This course covers garment manufacturing management, creative design oversight, problem-solving abilities, and textile sales and marketing.
Several textile mills were founded. Many top public and private institutions and institutes teach textile management. After graduation, students might find government and private sector jobs in India. Graduates might also pursue research and further education abroad to broaden their knowledge.
Textile Management is a route to a fulfilling profession and a platform for continual knowledge and improvement to meet the demands of the evolving fashion and textile industry. This Course gives students the abilities to traverse textile design, production, and management, providing a well- education for future professionals.
MBA Textile Management Course Highlights
MBA in Textile Management: Course Highlights
Bachelor’s with a minimum aggregate score of 45%
INR 2 to 6 lakhs per annum
Rs 50k to 2.2 lakhs per year
Master’s degree level
To opt for admission to the MBA in Textile Management Degree Program a candidate should have satisfied the required eligibility criteria. Candidates who have completed their undergraduate program in any required discipline with at least 45 percent aggregate from any decent university.
A typical fee structure of most of the universities for courses like MBA in Textile Management is somewhere approx INR 60,000 to INR 3,80,000 annually. This is not the appropriate fee structure of every university, fee will vary from one university to another depending on what they have been transmitted to their students.
The required entrances for an MBA in Textile Management such as GMAT, NPAT, CAT, XAT, and more. Those who aspires to opt for this course with regular studies will have to qualify for these entrances. Most universities accept admission on the basis of acquired scores on these tests.
Candidates with the intention of not attempting any entrance exam for any reason and wishing to take admission straight can apply for IMTS Institute. IMTS Institute confirms admission directly does not even require an entrance test and suggests candidates distance learning/ online education.
Common Admission Test (CAT):
National examine for IIMs and other textile management schools.
Three-hour computer-based test.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT):
A national management school test held four times a year.
Conducting authority AIMA.
The test covers Data Analysis, Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, and Indian & Global Environment.
The Xavier’s Aptitude Test
Nationally conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur.
XAMI and other top business schools admission.
Three-hour test on Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
CMAT: Common Management Admission Test
Indian NTA online test for top universities.
Quantitative, Logical, English, and General Awareness are sections.
Test The duration of operation:
MAT: 2.5 hours
CMAT: Unknown duration
MAT: 200 questions
XAT: 100 questions max.
CMAT: Quantitative, Logical, English, and General Awareness questions.
MBA Textile Management Course Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in studying the MBA Textile Management program from any recognized university must satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the university. We have mentioned the eligibility that will help the applicants to enroll in this program, students can read the following details.
Trending Online Courses in India 2023
|Online BA||Online MA|
|Online BBA||Online MBA|
|Online BCA||Online MCA|
|Online BSC||Online MCOM|
|Online BCOM||Online Diploma|
- Undergraduate degree with 45 percent marks from a recognized university.
- 40% is the minimum percentage needed from SC/ST and other reserved categories.
- Apart from university entrance exams, some universities rely on CAT/XAT/CMAT or MAT to shortlist aspirants for admission to the MBA Textile Management course.
- Most of the universities go for merit-based admission, depending on the scores of qualifying and university/state or national-level examinations.
- Shortlisted are to verify documents, and appear in the interview session to confirm admission.
Note: Above-mentioned eligibility criteria are largely followed at universities in India.
MBA Textile Management Course Fee Structure
The total Fees built for the MBA Textile Management course are highly dependent on several factors including admission, application form, registration, tuition, examination, and accommodation (if any) fees.
The administration levels of universities also have a big impact on MBA Textile Management course fees. Private, state and numerous central-driven universities offer MBA in Textile Management programs across the country. It appears that the fee for this degree program ranges from INR 60,000 to INR 3.8 Lack.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|BCOM Course||BCA Course|
|BSC Course||BBM Course|
|BTech Course||BEd Course|
|BAF Course||BSW Course|
|MBA Course||MCA Course|
|MCom Course||MSC Course|
|MSW Course||MA Course|
MBA Textile Management Course Study Modes
The Postgraduate degree program “MBA Textile Management” is being offered by various universities in the regular, online, and distance learning modes. Almost every state holds these options in the nation so that students can easily apply and study MBA Textile Management advanced degree programs in their preferred manner. If anyone is confused in determining modes then we shall try our best to clear the picture with the following sections.
Regular MBA Textile Management Course
The regular MBA Textile Management program gets millions of applications each year however only lucky ones are shortlisted for the coursework. The advanced degree program is popular in the traditional mode because students get the chance of studying in classroom settings where other fellow mates are also presented which opens up the gate for group discussions, and course talks.
There are plenty of universities/institutions for MBA Textile Management regular degrees programs. The fees of the regular degree program of MBA Textile Management in the conventional mode go from INR 26,000 to INR 73,000 semester-wise.
Distance MBA Textile Management Course
Anyone who is trailing for the MBA Textile Management postgraduate degree program but did not find an option yet— due to the remote locations— must follow a distance education path to complete the postgraduate degree in textile management. The distance degree program in Textile Management not only be applied from anywhere online but can also be remotely studied. The fee and time relaxation are a few major benefits of this mode. The semester-wise fees of the MBA T M program in the ODL mode are INR 14,000 to INR 22,000.
Top Distance Education Courses in India
Online MBA Textile Management Course
Candidates who are interested in daily-based study and desire to experience classroom-based learning but on their own schedule can closely do so by using online manner of education for an MBA Textile Management program. This mode allows students to appear in live classes, download pre-recorded lectures, study materials, audio-video program contents, video conferencing and so much more.
The average amount or fees for the MBA Textile Management program that semester-wise required is INR 16,000 to INR 49,000.
What After MBA Textile Management Course?
- The career options of the MBA Textile Management Course include various job positions at managerial and executive levels in textile, marketing, product management and other sectors.
- Students have job various job options which include Marketing, Product development, Customer Relations, Technical Sales, Cost and inventory control, Human resources, etc.
- MBA Textile Management graduate can work as Merchandiser, Product marketing manager, Operations manager, Logistics manager, Technical sales manager, etc job profiles. They can get an average salary of INR 8.86 to INR 12.3 LPA which will increase with experience.
MBA Textile Management Course Top Job Profiles
- Marketing Manager
- Cost and Inventory Control Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Technical Sales Manager
- Management Trainee
- strategic consultant
- Operation Manager
MBA Textile Management Subjects
- Computer Application in Management
- HRM Challenges and Directions
- Marketing for Managers
- Production/Operation Management
- Management Principles and Applications
- Information System for Managers
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Strategic Management
- Business Skills I
- Basics of Textiles
- Technology Management
- Fashion Merchandising
- Organizational Development and Change
- Computer Application Management (Practical)
- Apparel Quality Standards and Implementation
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Textiles Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Garment production Management
- Business Skills II
- Yarn and Fabric Production Management
- Summer Placement Project Report and Viva
- International Business
- Textile Costing
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Project Work
MBA Textile Management Course Salary
As a graduate of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Textile Management course, one can get an average salary between Rs 2 lakhs to 7 Lakhs per annum. Students can become the Marketing Manager, Logistics Manager, Merchandiser, Strategic Consultant, Product Development Manager, Technical Sales Manager, and many more. However, Students who have doubts regarding the MBA in Textile Management Course can read this article till the end.