MBA Quality Management Course: MBA in Quality Management is one of the popular degree programs, and it has a two-year duration. The program’s curriculum enhances students’ measurement, analytics, and management skills. The course covers theoretical and conceptual subjects like business planning and entrepreneurship, accounting and taxation management, operations research, and more.
After completing the MBA Quality Management degree program, students can apply to courses such as MPhil, and Ph.D. in the related domains. These optional advanced degree courses will be found in two formats of learning; online and distance.
MBA Quality Management degree highly assists candidates in getting handsome packages for the roles of quality assurance manager, quality supervisor, process control manager, product quality manager, and so on. The starting pay in the quality management field hovers from INR 6.36 to INR 9.45 LPA.
To Admittance to the MBA Quality Management course, students must have to full fill the eligibility criteria fixed by the officials. Students must have competed for their bachelor’s course degree with a relevant stream from any well-approved university with a minimum of 45 percent.
The fee of this program is substantially around INR 69,000 to INR 4.45 lacs per annum in India including private universities and government. The fee of every university or institute will be different, every organization has decided its own fee construction depending on the brand name of the university and the facilities they have provided.
The general entrances for MBA in Quality Management, CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, SNAP, and the rest others The learners who desire to study this course on a regular mode will have to qualify for one of these entrances. Candidates who don’t are not able to attempt any kind of entrance for any with whatever reason and want to take admission directly must apply at the IMTS Institute. IMTS Institute considers the admission of candidates and they don’t need to pass over by any sort of entrance and recommended candidates distance learning/online.
All About MBA Quality Management Course
Master of Business Administration in Quality Management focuses on the basics of quality management, product quality assurance, different quality models, cost principles and quality function, and on on. It is a postgraduate degree program that has two years of duration.
- In this course, students will get to know about the best quality management policy, managerial and leadership skills, concepts pertaining to technology, competitive market, marketing, gap analysis, and many other skills.
- The MBA Quality Management courses are subjects like Financial Accounting, Managerial Economics, Business Policy, QM Systems, Control, etc.
- After completing this course students will wide scope in every field.
MBA Quality Management Course Eligibility Criteria
The MBA Quality Management program’s common eligibility criteria for the state, private, and other universities are listed below.
- Applicants have to complete the bachelor’s degree course from a discipline university for an MBA quality Management course.
- A minimum of 45 percent is required for admission and the reserved categories have 5 percent relaxation.
- CMAT/CAT or MAT are famous entrance examinations for MBA Quality Management admission.
- Counseling sessions or personal interviews are assisted universities to make the final decision on admission.
MBA Quality Management Course Fees Structure
The structure of fees for the MBA Quality Management program is made up of the contributions of the application form fee, registration fee, admission fee, and tuition fee. The cost of an MBA QM varies between private, deemed-to-be, central, and other universities, ranging from INR 69,000 to INR 4.45 lacs. Aspiring students rarely find similar MBA QM fees at universities.
|BA Course||BBA Course|
|BCOM Course||BCA Course|
|BSC Course||BBM Course|
|BTech Course||BEd Course|
|BAF Course||BSW Course|
|MBA Course||MCA Course|
|MCom Course||MSC Course|
|MSW Course||MA Course|
Modes of MBA Quality Management Course
Anyone who wants to study the MBA Quality Management program but regularly although he or she does not have time can do so by using online mode. Apart from online, distance education offers opportunities for remote aspirants looking for education possibilities in the MBA Quality Management program. We will go over all three dimensions of education—distance, online, and regular—in the section that follows in this unit.
Regular MBA Quality Management Course
MBA Quality Management in regular mode is still in demand among students because of the classroom environment, regular question-answer sessions, library, group discussions, teachers’ presence, and so on.
Candidates can apply to the MBA Quality Management course at Lovely Professional University, BITS Pilani, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, etc. The annual fee for an MBA Quality Management regular degree is INR 1.98 to INR 2.23 Lacs.
Distance MBA Quality Management Course
The MBA Quality Management distance learning program is ideal for students who prefer to learn at their own pace and on their own schedule. The course is very affordable compared to the other two forms of education.
A distance MBA Quality Management course is offered by SP Jain University, BITS Pilani, etc. The approximate fee of the MBA Quality Management ODL program is INR 39,000 to INR 45,000 annually.
Top Distance Education Courses in India
Online MBA Quality Management Course
There is no better way for students to complete their MBA Quality Management program remotely than online, where they can not only study at their own pace but also hear daily lectures to stay in touch with the traditional study environment.
Some great options for an MBA online in Quality Management program are Manipal University, D.Y. Patil University, etc. The approximate or estimated one-year fee of the MBA QM program is INR 65,000 to INR 74,000.
MBA Quality Management Subjects
- Management Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Research for Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management Systems and Methods
- Personal Management
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Quality Assurance and Audit
- Environmental Management System
- Organizational Behaviors
What After MBA Quality Management Course?
- MBA Quality Management graduates have scope in various sectors such as Security Agencies, Banks, Manufacturing and Construction Firms, etc.
- After this course, students can work at many job profiles such as Quality engineers, Quality Supervisors, Quality leaders, Quality Control executives, Quality Analysts and many more.
- The initial salary that an MBA Quality Management professional get is INR 6.36 to INR 9.45 LPA.
MBA Quality Management Course Top Job Profiles
- Quality Manager
- Quality Improvement Coordinator
- Quality Supervisor
- Quality Controller
- Quality Leader
- Quality Engineer
- Customer Satisfaction Manager
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Retail Store Manager
- Senior Auditor
- Process Improvement Manager
- Root Cause Analysis Specialist