BBA Finance Course: A Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, or BBA in Finance, is a study of financial analytics, budgeting, and management. The professional undergraduate program of Finance is a specialized degree with a duration of 3 years. Students can opt for the Bachelor of Business Administration degree program in Finance in all forms of education: regular, non-regular, or online.
Distance education is considered one of the most aspired learning methods for the BBA in Finance degree program because of its low cost and flexible nature. The cost or fee for the finance degree ranges from INR 43,000 to INR 2.4 lacs per annum. Those who have succeeded in passing the BBA Finance degree program normally earn handsome salaries in the associated fields.
If you are keen on admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration program in Finance, you will have to pass a minimum of a 12th or equivalent level examination in commerce or a similar field of study. There is a whole article awaiting you about the BBA in Finance degree program in the section below.
Eligibility: Any stream can apply for the BBA in Finance. This programme accepts applicants who passed their intermediate exam in a relevant stream with 35% to 40% from a recognized board.
Fee: The complete BBA in Finance programme costs INR 43,000–2,40,000. Student amenities and services determine university fees.
Exams: The BBA in Finance programme accepts DU JAT, CUET, IP MAT, and other entrance exams. Most universities accept these entrance tests for course admission. Students who choose not to take entrance tests can apply to the IMTS Institute, which offers direct admission without exams and recommends distance learning or online education.
Admission Latest Updates
- 08 Nov 2023: IMTS Institute Admission is ongoing for BBA Application forms. The last date to register is 30 November 2023. Register Now.
- 08 Nov 2023: SKU Application form is released for Various Bachelor of Business Administration programs. Register till 30 November 2023.
- 08 Nov 2023: BBA courses Admission is live at Subharti University; students can apply till 30 November 2023.
What is the BBA Finance Course?
Bachelor of Business Management (BBA )in Finance is a bachelor program with an exact period of time of three years. The aim objective of this course is to provide students with acquaintance learning Investment Analysis, Financial Statement Analysis, Financial and Risk Modeling, Financial Marketing, Insurance, cost accounting, international finance and expenses, and the rest. The degree prepares students for various roles in the financial sector and beyond by providing a strong foundation in finance, economics, and business management.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA Finance Course
Aspirants can easily get admission to a BBA Finance 6-Semester course when they successfully fulfill the criteria shown below.
- Applicants should have cleared the highest level of school examination or 12th from an authorized board.
- It is very important that candidates must earn at least 35-40% marks to create a chance of admission to the BBA in Finance program.
- A few private, state, and other universities or institutions use the way of entrance examinations to short-list candidates.
- The admission of applicants to other universities is based on their performance on the qualifying examination.
Fee Structure of BBA Finance Course
The cost of the BBA in Finance program can vary significantly among private, public, and other UGC-approved universities. It’s important to note that the fee structure for this degree program is not uniform across all institutions. Estimating the exact cost of a BBA in Finance can be challenging; however, students can expect the fee for a bachelor’s degree program in finance to range from INR 43,000 to INR 2.4 lakhs or thereabouts.
Modes of Education in BBA Finance Course
The BBA in Finance program, which typically spans a duration of three years, is not limited to traditional modes of education. In today’s era, students have the option to pursue alternative forms of learning such as distance education and online learning. We place equal emphasis on all three modes of study – traditional, distance learning, and online learning – to ensure that every student has the best opportunity to complete the BBA Finance undergraduate program successfully.
Traditional or Regular Education in BBA Finance
The regular education option for BBA in Finance offers a unique richness where students can engage in daily communication interactive learning and attend physical classrooms, providing an unparalleled learning experience. The majority of students in this program opt for regular classes and often secure employment opportunities with technology companies or other reputable businesses.
BBA Finance Distance Learning
The demand for distance education programs in BBA Finance is high among students who may not have the financial means to afford regular or online education. This mode of study is not only ideal for financially disadvantaged students but also for employed candidates who struggle to allocate dedicated time for regular studies. Distance learning programs in BBA Finance offer flexibility, allowing students to study at their own pace and from their preferred location.
They typically receive study materials, access online resources, and may participate in virtual classrooms and discussion forums. Assessments and examinations are often conducted online or through remote proctoring systems, ensuring students’ understanding of the subject. Some institutions may also organize occasional on-campus sessions or workshops to provide practical exposure and enhance the overall learning experience for distance learning students.
Online BBA Finance Course
BBA in Finance can be studied online as well, which makes students happy who want to study every day but were previously unable to do so for various reasons like living far from standard colleges, having obligations to their families, or having jobs.
BBA Finance Subjects
Below, candidates can check out the BBA Finance Subjects. For students, we have added the subjects for semester 1, semester 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. There will be some changes in subjects because of the institute curriculum or any other reason. However, in many universities, the subjects will be the same, so students need not worry about anything.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Principles & Practice of Management||Environmental Management|
|Business Law||Management Accounting|
|Business Economics||Business Mathematics|
|Business Communication||Business Environment|
|Computer Application||Organisational Behaviour|
|Financial Accounting||Profit Planning & Control|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Business Finance – I||Operations Research|
|Business Statistics||Industrial Law|
|Marketing Concepts||Research Methodology|
|Production Methods||Office Management|
|Manpower Management||Business Finance – II|
Sales & Distribution Management
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Advertising & Public Relations||
Financial Institutions and Markets
|Summer Training Report||Comprehensive viva-voce|
|Indian Economy||Marketing of Services|
|Management Information System||International Marketing|
|Human Resources Development||Entrepreneurial Development|
|Banking Law & Practice||
Corporate Planning & Strategic Management
What After BBA Finance Course?
There is a growing popularity among students for the BBA Finance program. When you think about it, this degree was once only offered by a few private colleges and institutes in India, but now it is offered by almost all major universities across the country. There is a great deal for employers today to hire BBA graduates and to provide them with competitive wage and benefit packages. Candidates can go through the IMTS Institute’s official website for complete information.
BBA Finance Employment Top Area
- Financial Management
- Financial Advising
- Fund Management
- Portfolio Management
- Public service commission
- RBI banks
- Corporate Financing
Top Job Profiles For BBA Finance Graduates
- Graduates with a BBA in Finance can choose from a wide range of jobs in the finance field. Some of the best jobs for people with a BBA in Finance are:
- Financial managers/analysts are responsible for analysing financial data, making financial reports, and making suggestions to improve financial performance.
- Finance managers are in charge of an organization’s finances. They handle budgets and come up with financial plans to help the business reach its goals.
- Finance Associates help finance teams by helping with financial research, budgeting, and making plans for the future.
- Financial advisors help people or businesses make smart financial choices by giving them financial advice and suggestions on how to invest their money.
- Finance Director: Leads the organization’s financial department, comes up with financial plans, and makes sure that the organization’s finances are in order and are performing well.
- Business Analysts look at market trends, competitors, and financial data to find growth and improvement possibilities for a business.
- The accounting manager is in charge of the accounting department, keeps track of financial records, and makes sure that financial reports are correct.
- Portfolio Managers are in charge of managing investment accounts, making decisions about investments, and keeping an eye on how investments are doing.
- Risk and Insurance Managers find and handle an organization’s financial risks, figure out what insurance it needs, and put risk management strategies into place.
- Operation Managers are in charge of a company’s finances. They do things like make budgets, analyse finances, and decide where to put resources.
- The Chief Investment Officer comes up with investment plans, manages investment portfolios, and makes sure that an organisation gets the best possible return on its investments.
Other Trending Courses in India
|BA Course||MA Course|
|BBA Course||MCom Course|
|BCOM Course||MSW Course|
|BSC Course||BBM Course|
|BTech Course||BEd Course|
|BBA Course||MCA Course|
|BCA Course||MSC Course|
|BSW Course||MSC IT Course|